Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

PULL UP For EMMETT & MAMIE TILL ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸŽ“

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
There are litterally 100s if not 1000s of people that were involved in lynchings directly, tangentially, in crowds, etc. There are many photos of people standing to pose around dead bodies. It's fairly easy to track these people down. Jews can do it with far, far less info to go on. The ones they track down have changed their names oftentimes, and are trying to stay hidden. People involved in lynchings are hiding in open sight. They haven't changed anything because no one is looking for them. At the very, very least identify people who partook either direcetly or attended.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
There are litterally 100s if not 1000s of people that were involved in lynchings directly, tangentially, in crowds, etc. There are many photos of people standing to pose around dead bodies. It's fairly easy to track these people down. Jews can do it with far, far less info to go on. The ones they track down have changed their names oftentimes, and are trying to stay hidden. People involved in lynchings are hiding in open sight. They haven't changed anything because no one is looking for them. At the very, very least identify people who partook either direcetly or attended.
All true but doesn't negate the fact that it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. The US Gov is complicit and will do its utmost to obscure evidence and those culpable. A dedicated team will be needed and funding . . . . good luck with that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
All true but doesn't negate the fact that it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. The US Gov is complicit and will do its utmost to obscure evidence and those culpable. A dedicated team will be needed and funding . . . . good luck with that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ
I disagree that its a needle in a haystack kind of thing. Not at all. Finding a guy who used to sweep the floor of the commandants office at Treblinka 75 years later is tough. 1948 Mississippi in a small town, them taking photos, black family of the murdered for help, isn't nearly as difficult. Fairly easy.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
I disagree that its a needle in a haystack kind of thing. Not at all. Finding a guy who used to sweep the floor of the commandants office at Treblinka 75 years later is tough. 1948 Mississippi in a small town, them taking photos, black family of the murdered for help, isn't nearly as difficult. Fairly easy.
I stand corrected ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
Ok found, but has she been incarcerated yet? If Bill Cosby can go, so can she!
Excellent point!! Their duplicity always gets exposed.
Let justice now be served.
Hmm, well they didn't when they should've and allowed six decades to pass so kinda evident that they are still reluctant to do so now -the injustice meted out to black people is still consistent though!

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Excellent point!! Their duplicity always gets exposed.

Hmm, well they didn't when they should've and allowed six decades to pass so kinda evident that they are still reluctant to do so now -the injustice meted out to black people is still consistent though!
    If the pull up serves its purpose, justice will be served by US. TBA often states a black Nuremberg is needed, this may be the beginning of it.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Looks like they've declined to indict her: Mississippi grand jury declines to indict woman in Emmett Till killing

I figured it wasn't going to happen, she looks like she's near death, so I doubt they're going to toss her in jail. I wish they did, because she deserves to be jailed for her final days. I guess the reason why they didn't arrest her, was because they say they didn't have enough evidence that she was involved, which I call bullshit right there.

I wonder if they can appeal this and try to go for her again. I don't know enough on the justice system, so I wouldn't know if you can try her again.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Looks like they've declined to indict her: Mississippi grand jury declines to indict woman in Emmett Till killing

I figured it wasn't going to happen, she looks like she's near death, so I doubt they're going to toss her in jail. I wish they did, because she deserves to be jailed for her final days. I guess the reason why they didn't arrest her, was because they say they didn't have enough evidence that she was involved, which I call bullshit right there.

I wonder if they can appeal this and try to go for her again. I don't know enough on the justice system, so I wouldn't know if you can try her again.
    The powers that be will try to kick it into the long grass so that she can pass away naturally to spare her the indignity of passing away in jail -can't have that happening to a fair white woman for causing the untimely death of a black youth.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I was heated when that announcement was made. I don't care how old she is now, she should be punished for what she did.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The powers that be will try to kick it into the long grass so that she can pass away naturally to spare her the indignity of passing away in jail -can't have that happening to a fair white woman for causing the untimely death of a black youth.

I was heated when that announcement was made. I don't care how old she is now, she should be punished for what she did.

You know what....

Fuck this bitch. Ole raggedy decrepit wretched heifer of Satanic spunk...

She ain't ever gonna be too old to get her due punishment. I hope that demon bitch dies painfully and no one can hear her scream while her Life Alert stops working.

giphy.gif

I wish the absolute worst for that white demon and its disgusting bloodline. Emmett Till and his soul can not rest peacefully until justice is served and this evil bitch gets what's coming to her.

Fuck her life. Fuck her existence. Fuck any and everybody trying to protect her and make excuses on why and how she can't be punished. No good racist and tapdancing sellout SOBs.

If actual good and innocent old people can get abused at nursing homes or even on the damn street, then why let an abusive, racist, heartless, murderous, lying, ancient, psychopathic, cryptkeeping whitewalker walk away unscathed?

giphy.gif

jWR8NZF.jpg

Just saying.

#NeverForgive
    #NeverForget
    #EndAntiBlackRacism
    #JusticeForEmmettTill

D

Deleted member 191

Personally, I feel like even if they don't nab her, I would constantly be filing shit against her and let her spend the rest of her remaining days with her name in the news for this. I don't care how long it takes just go after her for anything and everything regarding this case.