Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Putin Ally Blames Crisis on Rise of Black U.S. Music Stars He Calls ‘Descendants of African American Slaves’

dageek

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is a testimony to how Foundational Black Americans is the only true culture in America but it's the most popular culture around the world. Russia is on the other side of the world but a Russian governor of the Kurgan region, said Russian society was collapsing—as exemplified by the rising rate of suicide and depression among young people—and it can all be traced back to the popularity of Black American stars in the music industry.

THOUGHTS

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is a testimony to how Foundational Black Americans is the only true culture in America but it's the most popular culture around the world. Russia is on the other side of the world but a Russian governor of the Kurgan region, said Russian society was collapsing—as exemplified by the rising rate of suicide and depression among young people—and it can all be traced back to the popularity of Black American stars in the music industry.

THOUGHTS

I disagree that "Foundational Black Americans" is the only true culture. I say that because we still celebrate and observe a lot of WS culture.. white jesus, 4th of july, thanksgiving, christmas, christmas tree (*cough* Jay lol), halloween, supporting racist/pedo high fashion brands, etc. The list goes on. Hell, we don't even have our own language. A lot of us have European names. Our culture has been stripped from us.

However, I do believe we are one of the largest influencers of style and trends. We innovated and invented so much since we were forcefully brought to this land. But unfortunately, we don't own anything we created.

we don't even control the music that's being promoted. America promotes the worst of our music which he is referring to. I just went to look at the hiphop releases today, damn near all of them are trash. The best music we do make, we have to dig for it these days.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

THOUGHTS

I think what it proves is that anti-Black racism is global and we are always to blame for the ills of a nation. In this situation we are basically collateral damage because they were throwing a jab at the USA but pointed to us because we are one of the USA's chief exports.

I disagree that "Foundational Black Americans" is the only true culture. I say that because we still celebrate and observe a lot of WS culture.. white jesus, 4th of july, thanksgiving, christmas, christmas tree (*cough* Jay lol), halloween, supporting racist/pedo high fashion brands, etc. The list goes on. Hell, we don't even have our own language. A lot of us have European names. Our culture has been stripped from us.

However, I do believe we are one of the largest influencers of style and trends. We innovated and invented so much since we were forcefully brought to this land. But unfortunately, we don't own anything we created.

we don't even control the music that's being promoted. America promotes the worst of our music which he is referring to. I just went to look at the hiphop releases today, damn near all of them are trash. The best music we do make, we have to dig for it these days.
    I got a Christmas Tree and I'm proud. We are going to wrap our presents in paper with funny designs and then we are going to rip them open on Christmas Day.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

THOUGHTS

No offense but people that listen to Tariq think that America would not exist without Black Americans. Lack of self-worth and self-esteem going the total other direction into arrogance and delusion. We literally around White culture all day from the way the streets are set up, names of cities, the Laws, the statues, the way boats dock, the way ships look, the way the cars look. You cannot escape White culture at all. Nigga my real first and last name is White culture. But to the point these are Russians hating on us. But if we keeping it a buck that rap that is being exported is trash.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you consider to be the last classic R&B album and last classic hip hop album?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No offense but people that listen to Tariq think that America would not exist without Black Americans. Lack of self-worth and self-esteem going the total other direction into arrogance and delusion. We literally around White culture all day from the way the streets are set up, names of cities, the Laws, the statues, the way boats dock, the way ships look, the way the cars look. You cannot escape White culture at all. Nigga my real first and last name is White culture. But to the point these are Russians hating on us. But if we keeping it a buck that rap that is being exported is trash.
    White "culture" is only dominant and commonplace not because it's actually "great" and "superior", but because whites control most of the planet and the planet's resources. Therefore they have the power to influence people, promote propaganda, promote their culture, manipulate human behavior, and push agendas across thr globe. Black people have limited reach compared to white people due to our lack of collective resources. And since too many people worship white skin and light skin by way of societal conditioning, they loathe dark and Black skin by default while worshipping all of the whiteness, white people and Eurocentric culture associated with white skin. Too many people are also cowards and followers, so rather than standing up, they just find comfort in complaining from time to time all while still conforming to the dominant society's demands, way of life and thinking even if it is detrimental in the long run. For centuries, we have been force-fed the lies that white people are inherently superior, that the white man's ice is colder and Karen's organic lemonade is sweeter and healthier than ours. Whites and their tools viciously get on code to demonize, harass, haze, and even kill anyone who does opposite of what they want, demand, or expect out of fear, paranoia, disgust, anger, and hatred.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White "culture" is only dominant and commonplace not because it's actually "great" and "superior", but because whites control most of the planet and the planet's resources.
    But I never said the shit was greater or better just said the shit exists and there are some parts of their culture that’s shits on theirs like their war fighter culture and their ability to enforce their racial code.

But we really have to be specific because British culture is bland AF but some other White cultures like Italian aren’t so bland because of the location.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But I never said the shit was greater or better just said the shit exists and there are some parts of their culture that’s shits on theirs like their war fighter culture and their ability to enforce their racial code.

But we really have to be specific because British culture is bland AF but some other White cultures like Italian aren’t so bland because of the location.
    That's literally the only primary thing notable about them, but sadly it is at the life-threatening expense of everybody else (particularly Black people as a whole). Outside of a few spicy European countries like Italy, Europe and white people in general do not have a real culture. Their only culture is colonialism, denial, gaslighting, anti-Black racism, rape, deception, covering for each other, rewriting history, imperialism, grand theft, trespassing, invasions, being unclean and not taking baths, not washing their hands, bestiality, pederasty, pedophilia, barbaric behavior, psychopathy, incest, abuse, murder, war, destruction and genocide.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you consider to be the last classic R&B album and last classic hip hop album?
    Without thinking too hard, Lucy Pearl album comes to mind. That was 2000.

Hip-hop. Most recent classic to me would be Little Simz, Sometimes I might be introvert in 2021 and she's a Nigerian from the UK.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Without thinking too hard, Lucy Pearl album comes to mind. That was 2000.

Hip-hop. Most recent classic to me would be Little Simz, Sometimes I might be introvert in 2021 and she's a Nigerian from the UK.
    I haven't listened to the entire album yet and I was recently exposed to her recent work (I didn't hear her older work yet), but a few of the songs that I heard from the album were very solid and refreshing. I wish more modern music sounded like that. I'm happy to hear that other people know of her and her album.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't listened to the entire album yet and I was recently exposed to her recent work (I didn't hear her older work yet), but a few of the songs that I heard from the album were very solid and refreshing. I wish more modern music sounded like that. I'm happy to hear that other people know of her and her album.
    that album is beautiful. Very well-produced. I even enjoyed the music videos for the album. Much better than Meg, Cardi, Glorilla, all of them.

I also suggest checking out her Tiny Desk concert. I checked out her previous album, Grey Area, and so far it's solid as well.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    that album is beautiful. Very well-produced. I even enjoyed the music videos for the album. Much better than Meg, Cardi, Glorilla, all of them.

I also suggest checking out her Tiny Desk concert. I checked out her previous album, Grey Area, and so far it's solid as well.
    At first I thought the Gorilla Glue girl started a rap career or you were making fun of a mediocre rapper's name, but wow I just searched and GloRilla is really somebody's stage name. Smh. Why would a Black person basically call themselves a gorilla knowing the racist history behind that word and how it relates to Black people?