Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
They call themselves 'supreme' yet phobic about a flippin extra large swimming hat for afro hair! How on earth is an extra large swimming hat going to be an unfair advantage??! 😂😂😂 Oh, my bad -its our MELANIN that's the threat!
Bastards deliberately waited until AFTER the Olympics to give consent even though the issue had been a bone of contention for years.

zBucks
I hate that they act like it's going to give them an unfair advantage. How exactly would that go though? Like I doubt these bigger caps will help them move through the water faster. If anything I imagine it could slow them down a little. But these are the Olympics we are speaking of, they're probably due for some change if anyway. There's probably so many outdated rules at this point.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
I hate that they act like it's going to give them an unfair advantage. How exactly would that go though? Like I doubt these bigger caps will help them move through the water faster. If anything I imagine it could slow them down a little. But these are the Olympics we are speaking of, they're probably due for some change if anyway. There's probably so many outdated rules at this point.
Black people in sports is always a threat to them so they have to find some psychological tool to undermine their confidence/psyche because whites cannot compete on a level playing field and, sadly for the black competitor, it works everytime! Recall those black female sporting elites that competed in the Tokyo Olympics (Byles/ Osake) at the top of their field that quit immediately after the games citing racism in sports bemoaning to white media how it negatively impacted their mental health. Really irritates me when they do that -tell your oppressor class how their malevolent strategy really works which incentivises them to keep doing it because it works!! Quitting because winning upsets them! 🤔🙄

Danny

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
Black people in sports is always a threat to them so they have to find some psychological tool to undermine their confidence/psyche because whites cannot compete on a level playing field and, sadly for the black competitor, it works everytime! Recall those black female sporting elites that competed in the Tokyo Olympics (Byles/ Osake) at the top of their field that quit immediately after the games citing racism in sports bemoaning to white media how it negatively impacted their mental health. Really irritates me when they do that -tell your oppressor class how their malevolent strategy really works which incentivises them to keep doing it because it works!! Quitting because winning upsets them! 🤔🙄
These racists know very well that competing in a level ground, they don't stand a chance against Black's. They are built better and stronger. It makes them helpless and it's why they resort to any means that's going to help them sideline Black's.