Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Reason #3,687 Why FBA Must Delineate: Caribbean Man Claims "Black American" Label To Say That "We" Don't Need Reparations

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This Haitian negro need to sit all the way down and mind his tether business. Black Americans receiving Reparations is not a handout. 😡 These black immigrants have no say in our restituion. What a fool he is. Having a cooperate job, a fancy car, and nice apartment does NOT equate to having complete success. This guy is just as brainwashed as these others saying we don't need Reparations. We need to keep tabs on these types of individuals because as soon as the checks are cut, they will be in our faces trying to align with us and get some of our goods. I bet he is mad about US Reparations being lineage based.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He is the definition of a tether 100% because he said "As a Black American" knowing damn well he is Haitian. I would say what he deserves but I have to watch my words...just watch the movie SAW.
    It's strange how they claim to be Black American. Roland Martin was being called out for calling Karine Jean-Pierre a Black American on Twitter. April Ryan kept calling Kamala Harris African American and Don Lemon of all people disagreed with her and they go into it on CNN.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's strange how they claim to be Black American. Roland Martin was being called out for calling Karine Jean-Pierre a Black American on Twitter. April Ryan kept calling Kamala Harris African American and Don Lemon of all people disagreed with her and they go into it on CNN.
    Well they are all bootlicks so it's too be expected. They fully see the erasure of Black America and they are willing participants in it.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At least the other Haitian supports our Reparations claim. It's strange because they have their own issues in Haiti especially with the racist white Dominicans. We aren't speaking in opposition to them receiving Reparations from the French. Hmmmm.
    We aren't speaking on it at all. It isn't our business.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    At least the other Haitian supports our Reparations claim. It's strange because they have their own issues in Haiti especially with the racist white Dominicans. We aren't speaking in opposition to them receiving Reparations from the French. Hmmmm.
    He called himself “French-Haitian” that lets you know his whole get down. He is a coon that identifies with Europe, it’s like calling yourself a English Black American. He is Larry Elder with a funny last name.

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 6136

This is starting to become a lot more commonplace.

There are many ppl in general that don't see the real purpose of reparations. I notice he calls it "help". No, its a debt that is owed. I see he's a media personality, just trying to drum up engagement. Regardless, there are many ppl like him. The purpose has been explained countless times, but I think most are missing the underlying ...

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Dude is getting checked hard by FBA in the quote tweets and comments.

S/O to this Caribbean brother for staying in his lane
    View attachment 6137

Yeah, as unpopular as it is, I'm not with calling others derogatory terms (although they may call me, or my ppl something, I know what time it is ... Gotta dig into ppl's psychology and take it for what it is, ... Ppl subconsciously cap for that lllusion) ...

I know the ppl calling us aka*** is off code, I expect that from colonization mixed with a few other dynamics ... I even expect it from our colonization, even more heinous, but let's not stoop to that level Fam ✊🏿

I'm not the keeper of the code though, so just sharing opinions ...

He comes from a different viewpoint, PraegerU. Ingrained in his statements is another one "I don't really understand this, I'm going to conflate what I don't know with what I think I know".

His critiques are warranted though, and he needs to be checked ...

Just keep plowing with the agenda. "Youngin just don't understand" ♬ ♪

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A few thoughts. First, the 'good thing' is we know who the sell outs and coons are with the public statements. You can isolate them. Same with hardcore swirlers/bed bucks and coonservatives. Second, I asked a guy like this a few months ago "So, are you against reparations for the Carribean and Africa?" the energy changes....lol. The only ones who are against any reparations for any black folks usually are FBA coonservatives, but also a few non FBA coonservatives as well. Third, the push back has to be heavy. Trust me, white folks are watching to see how we push back.

Finally, and it needs to be re-stated, this all comes down to ON CODE vs OFF CODE. No matter who you are, if you are black and against ANY reparations for FBAs, Caribbean blacks, British Blacks and Africans you are OFF CODE. One's opinion on FBA reparations since this is the main thing is the litmus test. If its a no, then whatever else the person says doesn't matter. Keep it pushing.

As a final commentary on reparations in America. If you are black and America is your home, no matter your lineage, reparations is a win for YOU. Having a vibrant black economic base, culturally strong, on code helps YOU by default. Just like if Cali Black FBAs get reparations and some will flip it and make money moves it helps us all if we travel or move to Cali if there is a black economic base.

It also will help in our protection against the majority culture if full reparations (money, land, etc). But some people think short term and checkers. Just on GP, if you ain't tryna see any black people win, with all we have all gone through globally, kill yourself.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fuck CoonKingface and Fuck PaleCuckFuckface. Who is that WS racist white interviewer in the video and when is he going to join Kingface in Hell?
    AF1A5047-AE9F-40B6-B41B-17539D91B5DC.jpeg
    Reparations is not a hand out. These fools need to shut their mouths about our claim and go to hell. I’m sick of these uneducated bastards. Also, it’s not difficult to trace ancestry. 🤔