Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Remember Hamsterdam From The Wire? Well, Los Angeles Is About To Become Just That!

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    What does The Wire sound like in Portuguese? Did the translators try to put a Baltimore accent on top of the Brazilian one?
    Can you upload a few clips for us?
    To be honest i didn't even know there was a dubbed version until i searched for it a few minutes ago..

Omar sounding moist as he should. quincyjonescool

That's the only video i could find in portuguese.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To be honest i didn't even know there was a dubbed version until i searched for it a few minutes ago..

Omar sounding moist as he should. quincyjonescool

That's the only video i could find in portuguese.
    Man, I've seen that scene so many times that I knew what Omar was saying even in a different language!

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Man, I've seen that scene so many times that I knew what Omar was saying even in a different language!
    I started rewatching the show last night in 1080p, i didn't know they had the widescreen release already

Ill be able to watch my baby delonda in high definition
    nxVqPwE.png

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I started rewatching the show last night in 1080p, i didn't know they had the widescreen release already

Ill be able to watch my baby delonda in high definition
    nxVqPwE.png
    Delonda was fine. It's weird that she didn't land too many big roles after The Wire, she's a good actress.
    I tried rewatching The Wire in HD, but I didn't like it. I prefer the gritty look of the SD version. It's like listening to music on vinyl; there's a certain charm that HD loses, IMO.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    North Philadelphia area called Kensington, specifically a corner called Kensington and Somerset avenues already have the largest open air drug market on the east coast.

White addicts actually take bus rides for the weekend from other states to go there. It's famous on the east coast. Very, very minimal police interference because its so huge.

LA is not the only place.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    North Philadelphia area called Kensington, specifically a corner called Kensington and Somerset avenues already have the largest open air drug market on the east coast.

White addicts actually take bus rides for the weekend from other states to go there. It's famous on the east coast. Very, very minimal police interference because its so huge.

LA is not the only city
    I think most cities have that "Spot"....