Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Reparations Movement Is Turning Into A Soap Opera!!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    From all this Tariq Nasheed talk to foreign people speaking on reparations, this movement is becoming a soap opera. Too much drama & not enough action. If your family came from US slavery & you're advocating for reparations I'm riding with you. Whatever beef you have with certain people in this movement is none of my concern unless your intentionally causing problems. We have to remain focused on the goal. Enough of the soap opera b.s.

Attachments

theboldandthefba.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    From all this Tariq Nasheed talk to foreign people speaking on reparations, this movement is becoming a soap opera. Too much drama & not enough action. If your family came from US slavery & you're advocating for reparations I'm riding with you. Whatever beef you have with certain people in this movement is none of my concern unless your intentionally causing problems. We have to remain focused on the goal. Enough of the soap opera b.s.
    That’s why we need to keep our eyes on CJEC, NAAASD, etc that are actually doing work. These other people are just trying to gate keep and sell merch. People have been saying the code is the leader but they a damn lie. A lot of these people are following personalities.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s a straight up reality show. We have to keep it real and point out how Tariq falls out with everyone. The drama we are seeing leads directly back to him and his inability to accept criticism. When secure the tribe was upset with him he should have spoke to them behind the scenes. Instead he chose to bash them, talk about Yaya, and then went from there to bashing another guy’s reparations march. When called out about it all he did was deflect and call people names.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s why we need to keep our eyes on CJEC, NAAASD, etc that are actually doing work. These other people are just trying to gate keep and sell merch. People have been saying the code is the leader but they a damn lie. A lot of these people are following personalities.
    I can't argue with what you said. I'm a follower of Neely Fuller jr. Dr. Welsing, and Dr. John Henrik Clarke. Everyone else is my peer. So to me the code is the leader. The code is to defeat white supremacy by any means necessary.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pride kills everything. I hope the people stay focused on the mission because this is the most important fight for our community at this time.
    Most important fight of our existence. If we fail we will go extinct like the Tasmanians as a culture. I'll die before that happens.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s a straight up reality show. We have to keep it real and point out how Tariq falls out with everyone. The drama we are seeing leads directly back to him and his inability to accept criticism. When secure the tribe was upset with him he should have spoke to them behind the scenes. Instead he chose to bash them, talk about Yaya, and then went from there to bashing another guy’s reparations march. When called out about it all he did was deflect and call people names.
    Tariq is a master at marketing & organizing people behind a particular topic. He becomes the common denominator because his voice is the loudest. This is why I listen to more than his opinion. I listen to Star,I listen to Pharoh,I listen to Antonio Moore,and even Yvette Carnell sometimes. We have to take what we must learn from people & leave the things we don't need. I don't agree with every Tariq says & that's when I disregard it and keep it moving.

E

educatedman23

Tariq is a master at marketing & organizing people behind a particular topic. He becomes the common denominator because his voice is the loudest. This is why I listen to more than his opinion. I listen to Star,I listen to Pharoh,I listen to Antonio Moore,and even Yvette Carnell sometimes. We have to take what we must learn from people & leave the things we don't need. I don't agree with every Tariq says & that's when I disregard it and keep it moving.
    Chew the meat. Spit the bones out.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    People want a leader. The code is the leader. Which is why we all can ignore any personality in this movement & it will still continue.
    The code has not been the leader though. It’s just a buzz word people throw around to sound like they are doing something other than celeb worship.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The code has not been the leader though. It’s just a buzz word people throw around to sound like they are doing something other than celeb worship.
    It's the leader if you believe it is. It's a buzzword for you because you never Neely Fuller Jr. work. I'm not the same age as some of you. I was on this before I even knew who Tariq was. Some of you, not saying you specifically, have skipped the lessons the people before me laid down. That's another thing,y'all like the drama and the gossip because you come a generation of instant media sound bites. Read the masters first.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's the leader if you believe it is. It's a buzzword for you because you never Neely Fuller Jr. work. I'm not the same age as some of you. I was on this before I even knew who Tariq was. Some of you, not saying you specifically, have skipped the lessons the people before me laid down. That's another thing,y'all like the drama and the gossip because you come a generation of instant media sound bites. Read the masters first.
    The code “should” be the leader and it is in my life but many people that say the term don’t mean it or believe it. They run around following celebrities and masquerade as if the code is the leader.

D

Deleted member 405

I agree...but it's housecleaning time and has to be done but eventually all the back and forth will have to stop because it slows the movement down debunking the same talking points over and over.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree...but it's housecleaning time and has to be done but eventually all the back and forth will have to stop because it slows the movement down debunking the same talking points over and over.
    But is it really housecleaning time? If Tariq is determined to be the problem would you be willing to house clean or would you make excuses for him?

MyMamasBiscuits

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't argue with what you said. I'm a follower of Neely Fuller jr. Dr. Welsing, and Dr. John Henrik Clarke. Everyone else is my peer. So to me the code is the leader. The code is to defeat white supremacy by any means necessary.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The code “should” be the leader and it is in my life but many people that say the term don’t mean it or believe it. They run around following celebrities and masquerade as if the code is the leader.
    It's hard to detach from the celebrity because they have so much sway in society. They have their place but not as speakers in this movement. Puffy has Revolt where he let's others speak for him because he doesn't doesn't have all the facts.

Securing reparations and ending white supremacy are not the same thing.
    Here we go with the semantics. No duh. This the type of shit I'm talking about. If we get the reparations we won't have to worry about white supremacy miss no nothing.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Securing reparations and ending white supremacy are not the same thing.
    Facts but getting reparations will help us end white supremacy.
    It's hard to detach from the celebrity because they have so much sway in society. They have their place but not as speakers in this movement. Puffy has Revolt where he let's others speak for him because he doesn't doesn't have all the facts.
    But we have to if we want to be serious about the code being the leader. You can't say the code is the leader but then follow behind Umar, Tariq, Jason Black, etc. You're supposed to learn what you can and move on your own free will and accord.

MyMamasBiscuits

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Here we go with the semantics. No duh. This the type of shit I'm talking about. If we get the reparations we won't have to worry about white supremacy miss no nothing.
    You do know “semantics” is logic. In addition it’s, “know” nothing not “no”. No need to be in your feelings I just hate that code is the leader bs. Y’all FBA ppl don’t have a code. Lack of leadership is what’s wrong with this movement. If we had a leader these soap operas would have BEEN shut down.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You do know “semantics” is logic. In addition it’s, “know” nothing not “no”. No need to be in your feelings I just hate that code is the leader bs. Y’all FBA ppl don’t have a code. Lack of leadership is what’s wrong with this movement. If we had a leader these soap operas would have BEEN shut
    You do know “semantics” is logic. In addition it’s, “know” nothing not “no”. No need to be in your feelings I just hate that code is the leader bs. Y’all FBA ppl don’t have a code. Lack of leadership is what’s wrong with this movement. If we had a leader these soap operas would have BEEN shut down.
    You told me.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We don’t need a leader. The problem is we have people who think they don’t have a leader but are being led like cattle.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facts but getting reparations will help us end white supremacy.

But we have to if we want to be serious about the code being the leader. You can't say the code is the leader but then follow behind Umar, Tariq, Jason Black, etc. You're supposed to learn what you can and move on your own free will and accord.

If you want a leader take yourself to the Army. Again,who are you on Twitter?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not just Tariq,if you're on code and you see some bs YOU also have to check it don't sit and wait for NBM they can't be everywhere..
    But you’re making it look like the NBM cannot be checked. If one of them had to be checked would you have the heart to do it?

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Soooooo just let you say dumb ish. Ok 🤣
    Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

He's trying to take the fight to Twitter girl.

D

Deleted member 1504

I actually prefer the unserious folk to keep each other entertained and stay out of the way of those doing the real work.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah,or I would just stop paying attention to them instead of trolling and whining....

Is it trolling and whining though? When you characterize any criticism as trolling or whining then you are preventing reasonable discourse from taking place.

I actually prefer the unserious folk to keep each other entertained and stay out of the way of those doing the real work.
    You actually make a really good point there.

OG_ShakUr

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I won't say "soap opera." It's just that the closer Black Americans get to obtaining what appears to be POWER,those not accustomed to having it are going to panic and show their true intentions

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I won't say "soap opera." It's just that the closer Black Americans get to obtaining what appears to be POWER,those not accustomed to having it are going to panic and show their true intentions
    So self-sabotage in a way which I think is a good point.