App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
As World War III progresses, I ponder the thought of more Black people, globally getting involved. Now, the time is ripe to do so.

Joining the fight on the ground in europe means getting real combat experience, and the honorable privilege of earning laurels against these evil swine.

Joining the fight on the world stage means we can help ease certain outcomes… also it will be a hilarious nuisance to racists worldwide.

Just a thought— honestly it’s probably too late, if Russia whoops them too severely it’ll be over soon 😢

D

Deleted member 1946

As World War III progresses, I ponder the thought of more Black people, globally getting involved. Now, the time is ripe to do so.

Joining the fight on the ground in europe means getting real combat experience, and the honorable privilege of earning laurels against these evil swine.

Joining the fight on the world stage means we can help ease certain outcomes… also it will be a hilarious nuisance to racists worldwide.

Just a thought— honestly it’s probably too late, if Russia whoops them too severely it’ll be over soon 😢
Interesting. We would need a well thought out plan. Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? If not, then we do not need to join the fight.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

toward
    If you're so eager to jump into a war let us know how it goes once you get over there. Tell us all about how "ripe" it feels to be getting that combat experience on the world stage. If you make it back tell us how the joke will go over on the racist of the world.

Maybe grand master jay and his nfac group of fools can follow that bright idea and see where they went wrong right..
    chrome-capture-2023-6-5 (1).jpeg

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you're so eager to jump into a war let us know how it goes once you get over there. Tell us all about how "ripe" it feels to be getting that combat experience on the world stage. If you make it back tell us how the joke will go over on the racist of the world.

Maybe grand master jay and his nfac group of fools can follow that bright idea and see where they went wrong right..
    View attachment 8028
    Yes, maybe I should go about it, blaring my loud mouth like a typical FBA, broadcasting my actions each and every step of the way, as you say. But that’s your strategy, not mine.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    What does “joining the fight on the ground in Europe” mean?
    Yes perhaps that does merit some clarification; currently right now there’s a rather large conflict going on in Ukraine and Russia, I suppose eastern europe is more accurate. Joining the fight there, is what I’m referring to.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes perhaps that does merit some clarification; currently right now there’s a rather large conflict going on in Ukraine and Russia, I suppose eastern europe is more accurate. Joining the fight there, is what I’m referring to.
    Whatever. Where’s y’alls sense of fun. Adventure? And I suppose you want me to lay out some perfect plan over the internet? Just a suggestion. Honestly it seems like most of Black Americans are too eager to talktalktalk but rarely eager to make war.

Why? And why would you think it would be fun and adventurous?

"Ukraine" vs Russia is not our fight... By a long shot. What are your motives?

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Our fight is here on the north Amerikkkan continent we can train here just like the white militias train there are Black groups who are training now as we move forward ground troops are needed for combat less and less the closer they get to AI and Drone warfare the only thing humans will be needed for is clean up. The best we can do now is learn strategies and tactics and especially survival that should keep any one of us occupied. War is heartbreaking on a human level and if you've seen some live reports you can't help but empathize with those who felt the need to fight for their overlords it's horrible on both sides and I guarantee they are poor people that are losing their lives in a rich man's game. I have family including my father buried at Arlington National Cemetery and everytime I visit and look out over the acres of tombstones all I can ask is "what was it REALLY for?" and "Was it worth the cost?" .......people are eager to kill until they actually have to.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some of y’all just be saying anything. No offense but what does that have to do with us? If someone wants practical combat experience they can sign up for the US Military.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yes, maybe I should go about it, blaring my loud mouth like a typical FBA, broadcasting my actions each and every step of the way, as you say. But that’s your strategy, not mine.

What you stated shouldn't be joked about. War is a serious matter and these spaces are watched and a "little things like that can be twisted into big matters in courts.​

ZxBro said it well and touched on some good points. If you want combat training play some paintball or airsoft.​

One can choose to be a tool for WS if they want but it never works out well in the end as history confirms.​

It just so happens that Jason Black touched on that a little just last night. (10:51 ~ 11:59)

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why? And why would you think it would be fun and adventurous?

"Ukraine" vs Russia is not our fight... By a long shot. What are your motives?
    Reconnaissance to see what’s really happening— the entire ordeal is filled with misinformation. But sit back if you like. Personally I don’t view it as wise to wait for the enemy to be right on your doorstep. Ukraine, Europe and the USA are Nazis. You don’t think that effects Black Americans??

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our fight is here on the north Amerikkkan continent we can train here just like the white militias train there are Black groups who are training now as we move forward ground troops are needed for combat less and less the closer they get to AI and Drone warfare the only thing humans will be needed for is clean up. The best we can do now is learn strategies and tactics and especially survival that should keep any one of us occupied. War is heartbreaking on a human level and if you've seen some live reports you can't help but empathize with those who felt the need to fight for their overlords it's horrible on both sides and I guarantee they are poor people that are losing their lives in a rich man's game. I have family including my father buried at Arlington National Cemetery and everytime I visit and look out over the acres of tombstones all I can ask is "what was it REALLY for?" and "Was it worth the cost?" .......people are eager to kill until they actually have to.
    War has been part of Humankind from day one. And there’s only so much that “training” can accomplish. Look at what the enemy do… are they going on TV making a big show of their “training”? For the most part no. They are getting real combat experience, and at our expense! I’m somewhat skeptical as to how much Black Americans are training as you said, but if that’s your way I won’t argue. What’s needed is change of mindset from passive, sit back and wait, to active getting it done. I suppose such things are difficult without the resources…

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some of y’all just be saying anything. No offense but what does that have to do with us? If someone wants practical combat experience they can sign up for the US Military.
    Sure. Except that the US military isn’t in that conflict right now, or if it is— your point is moot. I’m an opportunist, that’s why. So many golden opportunities pass us by for lack of action, and lack of cohesion.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

What you stated shouldn't be joked about. War is a serious matter and these spaces are watched and a "little things like that can be twisted into big matters in courts.​

ZxBro said it well and touched on some good points. If you want combat training play some paintball or airsoft.​

One can choose to be a tool for WS if they want but it never works out well in the end as history confirms.​

It just so happens that Jason Black touched on that a little just last night. (10:51 ~ 11:59)

Interesting. I must’ve missed it. Does playing airsoft give you real life experience? No. Does it allow us to see things on the ground in Ukraine? No. Does it put the fire in your Spirit of true VICTORY over a foe? No, not really. Does it do damage against the racist western powers? No. Does it allow you to put your foot onto the world stage? No. Is fighting Nazis beneficial to Black peoples worldwide? I’ll let you decide. 😂And fuck their courts. Protecting pedophile perverts like Larry Nassar and Epstein and all sorts of racist filth all over

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Reconnaissance to see what’s really happening— the entire ordeal is filled with misinformation. But sit back if you like. Personally I don’t view it as wise to wait for the enemy to be right on your doorstep. Ukraine, Europe and the USA are Nazis. You don’t think that effects Black Americans??
    I put "Ukraine" in quotes for a reason. You have absolutely no clue what's actually going on. Especially if you think it's about Nazis. Only a fool rushes into a battle he knows nothing about. That fun and adventure you seek will turn into heartache and sorrow very quickly.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Interesting. I must’ve missed it. Does playing airsoft give you real life experience? No. Does it allow us to see things on the ground in Ukraine? No. Does it put the fire in your Spirit of true VICTORY over a foe? No, not really. Does it do damage against the racist western powers? No. Does it allow you to put your foot onto the world stage? No. Is fighting Nazis beneficial to Black peoples worldwide? I’ll let you decide. 😂And fuck their courts. Protecting pedophile perverts like Larry Nassar and Epstein and all sorts of racist filth all over
    As I said previously YOU go and let US know how it goes and turns out for you. No one here is going to follow a blind man into a war. Not going to argue over this foolishness.
    you gonna learn GIF by Bounce

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why would any Black person risk their life for racist white folks?