zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
BI3UKWYKZ7I4SKDOAOXLKIOPDM.jpg

Dexter Scott King, the youngest son of Coretta and Martin Luther King Jr. has died. The King Center announced Monday afternoon that he died earlier in the day after a “valiant battle with prostate cancer.”

“He transitioned peacefully in his sleep at home with me in Malibu,” said his wife of 11 years, Leah Weber King. “He gave it everything and battled this terrible disease until the end. As with all the challenges in his life, he faced this hurdle with bravery and might

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    BI3UKWYKZ7I4SKDOAOXLKIOPDM.jpg

Dexter Scott King, the youngest son of Coretta and Martin Luther King Jr. has died. The King Center announced Monday afternoon that he died earlier in the day after a “valiant battle with prostate cancer.”

“He transitioned peacefully in his sleep at home with me in Malibu,” said his wife of 11 years, Leah Weber King. “He gave it everything and battled this terrible disease until the end. As with all the challenges in his life, he faced this hurdle with bravery and might
    Awww man. I am really sorry to hear this. Rest in Power Mr. King. ⚡️✊🏾⚡️

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    One of the most difficult things to be is the son of a man who changed the world. It's something very, very few people can understand or sympathize with. It's far more difficult than being the child of someone famous. MLK Jr was globally iconic. The weight of living in that shadow can not be overstated. You are unable to fully have your own identity. You are judged and looked at by your historic and iconic father.

Dexter accepted that and lived his life as best as he could to not hurt his father's legacy and carved out little niche for himself.

May he rest in power.