Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    ❤🖤💚👑✔

BREAKING NEWS:

"2PAC's Stepfather
    Comrade Dr. Mutulu Shakur has passed away last night. Dr. Mutulu Shakur was a member of the Black Liberation Army. He was a relentless fighter for African Liberation who never repudiated our anticolonial struggle for freedom.

He was born in Baltimore and raised in New York City. He came into political life as a teenager as part of the Revolutionary Action Movement (RAM). He subsequently joined the Republic of New Afrika and then the Black Liberation Army.

Dr. Mutulu Shakur was a licensed Acupuncturist and organised against the heroine epidemic placed upon our community as part of the counterinsurgency war waged on the African Revolution of the 1960s by the US government. His organizing is chronicled in the documentary Dope is Death.

Dr. Mutulu Shakur spent 36 years captive in the colonial prison system in the US. He was recently released in November 2022. He had bone cancer. He was the husband of Afeni Shakur and stepfather to Tupac Shakur.

May Comrade Mutulu R.I.P.
    We must continue our struggle until Africa is redeemed and all Africans are free!"

Asé 💯 😔 R.I.P. ✊🏾

FB_IMG_1688768525879.jpg

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    ❤🖤💚👑✔

BREAKING NEWS:

"2PAC's Stepfather
    Comrade Dr. Mutulu Shakur has passed away last night. Dr. Mutulu Shakur was a member of the Black Liberation Army. He was a relentless fighter for African Liberation who never repudiated our anticolonial struggle for freedom.

He was born in Baltimore and raised in New York City. He came into political life as a teenager as part of the Revolutionary Action Movement (RAM). He subsequently joined the Republic of New Afrika and then the Black Liberation Army.

Dr. Mutulu Shakur was a licensed Acupuncturist and organised against the heroine epidemic placed upon our community as part of the counterinsurgency war waged on the African Revolution of the 1960s by the US government. His organizing is chronicled in the documentary Dope is Death.

Dr. Mutulu Shakur spent 36 years captive in the colonial prison system in the US. He was recently released in November 2022. He had bone cancer. He was the husband of Afeni Shakur and stepfather to Tupac Shakur.

May Comrade Mutulu R.I.P.
    We must continue our struggle until Africa is redeemed and all Africans are free!"

Asé 💯 😔 R.I.P. ✊🏾

View attachment 8042
    september 11 2001 GIF
    Rest in Peace Brother. 🙏🏾 We will carry on! ✊🏾