Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Damn that's a lot of money. It was recently reported that Rihanna is now worth $1.7 billion. That's damn impressive if you ask me, and this was back in 2021. I can only imagine what her net worth is at this point and time. This has made her one of the richest female entertainers of all time and the richest female musician of all time. And at the age of 34 she's got a lot of time to build that up even more.

I wish I had $1.7 billion. nialongupset

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
Probably not prudent for that kind of information to be out there like that though legitimately earned. The dominant group doesn't take kindly to substantive accumulation of black wealth. Their careers become undermined -even bootlicks.
Good for her though and savvy business sense.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Probably not prudent for that kind of information to be out there like that though legitimately earned. The dominant group doesn't take kindly to substantive accumulation of black wealth. Their careers become undermined -even bootlicks.
    It’s not liquid it’s based on valuation.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA

These whites can't do shite about her wealth. Those funds are tied to endorsements, deals and estates owned plus royalties. So, I wonder what they are going to do to weaken her wealth? Rihanna has played her part with smart managers in acquiring these wealth and I am super proud of her.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I just want to see us start making generational wealth the norm. I hope her child gets the money and builds on it. Even among whites, great fortunes don't last 3 generations oftentimes. First generation builds it, 2nd generation is the key, they either increase it or spend it. 3rd generation usually ends up spending it. In the case of the Ford family (car maker), their money stays large because its tied up in Ford stock and over time it grows. They also have a family culture of not being extravagant. Live well but don't start buying zebras and giraffes to walk around the yard. Rockerfeller has a family foundation that keeps all of the extended family rich. DuPonts as well.

Wealthy white families are thinking next couple generations down from birth. They are setting up trusts and all that. I don't know if the black super wealthy athletes (Shaq, Jordan, etc) and entertainers (Kevin Hart, Will Smith, etc). are thinking like that? Maybe they are.

My guess is Ice Cube and Denzel are shrewd enough and forward thinking enough to do that. Michael Johnson tried and to this day I think those white lawyers effed up his will. He wanted the Sony catalog to go to the kids. He set up where they would get it and all of a sudden they got hit with a huge tax bill and had to sell it. Doesn't make sense. He set everything up where they wouldn't be hit with a tax bill and the tax bill just happened to be the value of the catalog. I think they set him up to fail.