Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am thinking of the lives amongst Black people that have been cut short. To be honest, it makes me more grateful to be alive. But at the same time it makes me sad because these victims dont have the chance to live longer. There are people I know of personally or know of through stories that are no longer here. Either because of unwarranted violence or deadly accidents. It’s horrible for me seeing Black people around my age or younger dying. I hope that we can do things in the future to prevent this violence in our community. It’s bad enough when these other communities are harming us, but it’s just as bad seeing other melanated folk take part in the destruction of our people. I’m sick of finding out someone young died. The sell outs are a detriment and need to be eliminated.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I read about historical tragedies and current ones and I change between anger and sorrow back and forth.

2016 I visited Ghana and went to a city called Cape Coast. The British had a slave port there. Locaks at the time 400 years ago called it the place of no return. Whites left with blacks slaves but only whites came back.
    I toured the dungeons, saw the chains, etc knowing one our ancestors came from there and I cried. I put on my sunglasses and cried, no shame at all I'm saying so. A local guy selling trinkets said 'You American, right?' I said yeah. He said all black Americans cry when they visit.

The last time I cried like that in that way I went to school in the deep south and visited a restored plantation.

I also posted on here that the FBI knows full well that a lot of our black kids that are missing are kidnapped and unspeakable things that would make you get an AK 47 about. Thinking about what is happening right now as you read this and is happening each week, and nothing is being done is hard, so hard to accept, but what can I do? What can you do? We, has to be us.

GhanaCapeCoast.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am thinking of the lives amongst Black people that have been cut short. To be honest, it makes me more grateful to be alive. But at the same time it makes me sad because these victims dont have the chance to live longer. There are people I know of personally or know of through stories that are no longer here. Either because of unwarranted violence or deadly accidents. It’s horrible for me seeing Black people around my age or younger dying. I hope that we can do things in the future to prevent this violence in our community. It’s bad enough when these other communities are harming us, but it’s just as bad seeing other melanated folk take part in the destruction of our people. I’m sick of finding out someone young died. The sell outs are a detriment and need to be eliminated.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'm sick of it as well! I've been seeing this since I was 5 years old! Anti-Blacks have been killing our people for nearly 500 years!
    I started working with The Black Panther Party at age 7, because I saw the positive changes that this organization made for our people.
    Huey P. Newton, Malcolm X & the NOI brought our people together & showed us how to deal with racism first hand, legally using their own laws against them.
    We were united then & we can reunite now! That's the only way that we'll be victorious!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I don't think anything will change until our men and women hold themselves accountable for their actions. We have to work together to see change or we will just keep seeing ours die young. We all know the government isn't going to help. Police make gang violence worse if anything.
    That's one of the hidden benefits of the black empowerment. You can't be respected or accepted in it if you are doing dusty off code sh*t.

While we may understand if someone grew up in gangs and is talking about black empowerment they won't be able to speak on sh*t while gangbanging.

While you may be the hottest things in the club, and all that, its tough to be accepted in black empowerment if you are in these streets like that.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    It's never ending, I hate hearing news about our black brothers and sisters being murdered, abused, harassed and beaten. We've come a long way in the past 20-30 years and I'm hopeful things will continue to get better for us. It could be a lot better though, that's for sure.

Too many of our own have been taken from us. I hate seeing the reports about our young ones dying left and right.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I read about historical tragedies and current ones and I change between anger and sorrow back and forth.

2016 I visited Ghana and went to a city called Cape Coast. The British had a slave port there. Locaks at the time 400 years ago called it the place of no return. Whites left with blacks slaves but only whites came back.
    I toured the dungeons, saw the chains, etc knowing one our ancestors came from there and I cried. I put on my sunglasses and cried, no shame at all I'm saying so. A local guy selling trinkets said 'You American, right?' I said yeah. He said all black Americans cry when they visit.

The last time I cried like that in that way I went to school in the deep south and visited a restored plantation.

I also posted on here that the FBI knows full well that a lot of our black kids that are missing are kidnapped and unspeakable things that would make you get an AK 47 about. Thinking about what is happening right now as you read this and is happening each week, and nothing is being done is hard, so hard to accept, but what can I do? What can you do? We, has to be us.

View attachment 5048
    Wow I can only imagine what that experience was like. I would like to travel to the slave port in Ghana. As far as the plantations in the USA, I would be willing to tour with family members. I have always wondered why these plantations are kept intact. Of course to make money for tours. But I always wonder if it's something sinister behind it. When Black people turn up missing it saddens me. I know organ harvesting and sex trafficking is real and we are the main targets for it. Law enforcement agencies are involved with it.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think anything will change until our men and women hold themselves accountable for their actions. We have to work together to see change or we will just keep seeing ours die young. We all know the government isn't going to help. Police make gang violence worse if anything.
    We need to separate ourselves from the evil.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm sick of it as well! I've been seeing this since I was 5 years old! Anti-Blacks have been killing our people for nearly 500 years!
    I started working with The Black Panther Party at age 7, because I saw the positive changes that this organization made for our people.
    Huey P. Newton, Malcolm X & the NOI brought our people together & showed us how to deal with racism first hand, legally using their own laws against them.
    We were united then & we can reunite now! That's the only way that we'll be victorious!
    Wow so you lived and breathed black empowerment at a young age. We need an organization like that again where we can work together and build. No scamming and profiting off of Black death (BLM). What do you think of the New Black Panther Party?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's never ending, I hate hearing news about our black brothers and sisters being murdered, abused, harassed and beaten. We've come a long way in the past 20-30 years and I'm hopeful things will continue to get better for us. It could be a lot better though, that's for sure.

Too many of our own have been taken from us. I hate seeing the reports about our young ones dying left and right.
    It's like every day. I am sick of it. Our young are not suppose to be dying. We have too much to deal with from the racist system. Unnecessary violence from these coons is far too much in my hometown to the point where Black people are planning to move out and to other places. I don't even like going into Baltimore city unless I really have to. I know violence exists everywhere (unfortunately) but I am looking to continue my life somewhere in the south. I want to live around Black people who are friendly and smile at you, speak to you. I want to be able to sit outside on the porch and not have to worry about being shot in the head. I want my own space and no neighbors close to me.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's one of the hidden benefits of the black empowerment. You can't be respected or accepted in it if you are doing dusty off code sh*t.

While we may understand if someone grew up in gangs and is talking about black empowerment they won't be able to speak on sh*t while gangbanging.

While you may be the hottest things in the club, and all that, its tough to be accepted in black empowerment if you are in these streets like that.
    This thug glamorization is holding all of us back from our true greatness. I still believe that was by design. The jew owned record labels propped up and signed contracts with people they knew would sell themselves out for money and push a message on the youth that would destroy the black family. Look at when rap became mainstream and popular and look at the decline of black marriages. It is right in step.