Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Russia strikes back -telling it like it is!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
His summation of America's MO and characterisation is wholly accurate!

Every nation is nationalistic because it's a fostered ideology due to global competitiveness but each should also accept its 'warts n all' infamy if the cap fits.

Attachments

20220809_013447.jpg

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I might sound a bit off the rails here but Ukraine is loaded with legit nazis. They are teaching children nazism. We keep giving them money, must be the 3rd time in the last month we are sending them money and weapons packages. Something never sat right with me. I don't think Putin is a good guy at all but it seems like Ukraine has WAY more issues. Putin was in the WEF and was kicked out. If he is anti-globalist, I have to side with him on that. These people have a lot of money and are trying to push us into a "Liberal World Order". They want to control everything. These people are crazy.

We won't know the full truth of any of this for years, possibly when it is too late. All this Animal Farm, 1984, etc. stuff happening is because the governments and corporations of the world want us ALL enslaved!!

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Every nation is nationalistic because it's a fostered ideology due to global competitiveness but each should also accept its 'warts n all' infamy if the cap fits.
    How recent is this statement & photo

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

DAAAAAAAAMN the times are changing. Russia and China are starting to take the gloves off at least verbally. They are clearly no longer afraid of the USA.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I might sound a bit off the rails here but Ukraine is loaded with legit nazis. They are teaching children nazism. We keep giving them money, must be the 3rd time in the last month we are sending them money and weapons packages. Something never sat right with me. I don't think Putin is a good guy at all but it seems like Ukraine has WAY more issues. Putin was in the WEF and was kicked out. If he is anti-globalist, I have to side with him on that. These people have a lot of money and are trying to push us into a "Liberal World Order". They want to control everything. These people are crazy.

We won't know the full truth of any of this for years, possibly when it is too late. All this Animal Farm, 1984, etc. stuff happening is because the governments and corporations of the world want us ALL enslaved!!
    Not off the rails, as Ukraines military have been infiltrated by Azov, a neo-Nazi group. Azov's insignia is influenced by Nazi symbols. Just like in the US, they are inviting lots of Ukrainians over here to the UK. How many of those immigrants are neo-Nazis? Doesnt appear that the UK government wants to address that question.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    DAAAAAAAAMN the times are changing. Russia and China are starting to take the gloves off at least verbally. They are clearly no longer afraid of the USA.
    Man China over there raising Absolute Hell. They Extended the Military Drills. Looks like a slow escalation

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not off the rails, as Ukraines military have been infiltrated by Azov, a neo-Nazi group. Azov's insignia is influenced by Nazi symbols. Just like in the US, they are inviting lots of Ukrainians over here to the UK. How many of those immigrants are neo-Nazis? Doesnt appear that the UK government wants to address that question.
    Shocker, the government not wanting to address the concerns of their people. That seems to be a growing trend for all nations these days. This is what we get for allowing corruption to take root in the foundations of our nations. We get lied to.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Man China over there raising Absolute Hell. They Extended the Military Drills. Looks like a slow escalation
    That's the difference between them and us -always warmongering and never content with what they have and become obsessed with taking from others -but we're the scourge of the earth?!

E

educatedman23

Shocker, the government not wanting to address the concerns of their people. That seems to be a growing trend for all nations these days. This is what we get for allowing corruption to take root in the foundations of our nations. We get lied to.
    Corruption exists in all national governments. Some may start off good, but those good leaders get dethroned.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Corruption exists in all national governments. Some may start off good, but those good leaders get dethroned.
    I think we had decent men and women in America, in the government. But long gone are those days. Where it used to be maybe 5 to 10% corruption, it is now 90% corruption, and half the time you can't tell who you can trust.