Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Scientists Grow A Synthetic Embryo With A Brain And Beating Heart Without Eggs Or Sperm

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Here are some rather interesting, yet redundant comments from the jaded Atheist crowd at the bottom of the article:

Biggus | August 28, 2022 at 5:01 am | Reply
Where is your god now?

American | August 28, 2022 at 5:34 am | Reply
Please shut up with your god crap. There is no god you moronic delusional hypocrites. Do you insecure pathetic people really think just because you think it, it’s true. Religion is the real threat to humanity. It was invented to keep the dumb masses in line. I can’t believe with all the knowledge that we posses people still believe a fairy tale. Stop telling everyone else how they have to live according to your pathetic beliefs. Religion is responsible for more suffering and atrocities than all of the so-called evil combined throughout time. Get a grip losers.

wHo nEeDs gOd? WhO NeEdS ReLiGiOn? WhO NeEdS MoThEr nAtUrE WhEn wE CaN CrEaTe lIfE AnD EvErYtHiNg eLsE On oUr oWn? ReLiGiOn cAn bE UsEd fOr eViL. bUt sCiEnCe? NaH Uh. HoOrAy fOr sCiEnCe! ScReW YoU FaIrY TaLe sKy dAdDy! I Am vErY SmArT.

X71dIqO.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Eugenics meets transhumanism. They finna make more synthetic wypipo to boost their declining population numbers. Their brains will also be programmed, wired, and hardcoded to be mindless Nazi white supremacist soldiers. Smfh. This will not end well.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
These folks are trying to make white super soldiers. The embryos going to be on code.
And apparently it seems like TPTB and the wealthy powerful elite and deciding that maybe mindless synthetic humans are more efficient than actual literal robots in most situations.

Some are debating on whether or not humans are cheaper than robots.
noUiuyh.jpg

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/wz5zkx/scientists_grow_synthetic_embryo_with_brain_and/im1h1yo/

One other thing to consider is that in the eyes of these sadistic sociopaths, it is way more fun to torment, torture, enslave, and control a person or animal than a robot that is not sentient and cannot feel pain.

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Looks like they're starting on mice embryos, and have been making headway into a synthetic beings. If they can do this with a rat, I would imagine they could make people in this way.

I am honestly against it. We're already over-populated as it is, and now potentially adding test tube humans to the mix weirds me out. Who's to say then what they can do to alter their brains and change the way they think in general.

Would this then result in custom characters in real life?
bglaughing2