Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
She really thought she was saying something profound with her internalized racist talking points and propaganda that we've been hearing and listening to forever.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbFYnHs7ANM
If Candace Owens was a dark white liberal, she would sound just like this. And you had plenty of non-Black racists and other self-haters agreeing with her. I'm so sick of these deluded, so-called "freethinking" idiotic children and adults going on social media and massive platforms farting downright nonsense, racist BS, and full-blown lies out of their disgusting mouths as well as the other countless racist idiot lemmings agreeing with them.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I'd like to see her lineage paperwork. A lot of times its 2nd generation non FBAs who look and sound FBA and people think its FBA. If she is FBA, it's 100 percent certain she is a hard core swirler for 2 reasons. First, no brotha gonna date a sista talking like that. Second, its one thing to think like this and a whole different thing to go on social media. It's low key signaling to white boys to holla. Trust me on that.

This type of gaslighting can be easily refuted. Won't even bother. All you can do about Blacks like this is don't even engage. They want that, just be happy we can identify her and be on the lookout. She just outted herself.

Lastly, the cold part is these right wing sistas don't even date right wing black guys. Give me one right wing / Trumper, black female right winger who is dating or married to a black man? Candace Owens, the black woman on Fox News, Mia Love the congressional candidate from Utah I think. Cold part is they don't want black men period. Even if they think like her. And for the most part with few exceptions, the black male right wingers are the same. Only a few exceptions. Dr. Ben Carson and Herman Cain were married to black women ONLY because at their age growing up it was still pretty taboo.