Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I figured I should post about this one as well.

During the fireworks on 4th of July night, someone opened fire at cops shooting 2 officers. This caused panic in a heavily crowded area. No serious injuries were reported but it is only 2 days after the event. I am sure some people got hurt.

I am glad I don't bother going out in public for the 4th of July anymore. It just ain't safe. It isn't even worth it. What are we supposed to be celebrating anyways? A failed economy with inflation out the ass and a system designed to hurt black people? Nah, I am good.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is part of the reason why I always prefer to stay at home and enjoy the holidays. There is always something that's going to go off the normal usual and definitely people are going to get hurt. The real question now would be who shot the gun/guns? Would it be a black or a white that's trying to make Black's a target of cop's wrath?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is part of the reason why I always prefer to stay at home and enjoy the holidays. There is always something that's going to go off the normal usual and definitely people are going to get hurt. The real question now would be who shot the gun/guns? Would it be a black or a white that's trying to make Black's a target of cop's wrath?
    Whoever it was is clearly anti-cop. The ones who seem to act on this level tend to be white liberal men in their 20s.

The fact that they haven't caught the shooter yet also tells me they are white. They seem to take their damn time when the active shooters are white. Ever notice?

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Whoever it was is clearly anti-cop. The ones who seem to act on this level tend to be white liberal men in their 20s.

The fact that they haven't caught the shooter yet also tells me they are white. They seem to take their damn time when the active shooters are white. Ever notice?
    You're right about that. Whenever it's a White that's involved with such acts, the investigation always hit a dead end along the way. If it's something very serious, they would find a way to take it away from the media and too much publicity.

All of them cops are racists mfs!!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're right about that. Whenever it's a White that's involved with such acts, the investigation always hit a dead end along the way. If it's something very serious, they would find a way to take it away from the media and too much publicity.

All of them cops are racists mfs!!
    At this point, if there were any decent cops they quit or retired. I never had major issues with cops growing up but I can tell they are WAY worse now than they were just 10 years ago. Like they don't even give a ish who sees what they do.