Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
On the Undisputed program on Oct 31, 2022, Skip Bayless spewed his classic white passive aggressive racism as he said, "His slave owner (Joe Tsai) condemned him (Kyrie Irving)."

Go to 21:10 of this video

Also.

Skip Bayless Finally Exposes His True Colors As Vehemently Goes After Kyrie Irving

What a way for Skip Bayless to try to "put him in his place" as the covertly racist Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations (Gilad Erdan) said.
iRjijDF.jpg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Skip isn't Jewish, hasn't seen the movie and I'm willing to bet if asked the name and maker, he couldn't. It shouldn't surprise anyone. At this point in my life its 'guilty till proven innocent' when it comes to the majority culture.

All we can do is stay on code. It neutralizes a lot of stuff. The reason Kyrie is back is because of all of us as a collective. It should incentivize all of us to stay on code always. We see the power of it.

D

Deleted member 1946

On the Undisputed program on Oct 31, 2022, Skip Bayless spewed his classic white passive aggressive racism as he said, "His slave owner (Joe Tsai) condemned him (Kyrie Irving)."

Go to 21:10 of this video

Also.

Skip Bayless Finally Exposes His True Colors As Vehemently Goes After Kyrie Irving

What a way for Skip Bayless to try to "put him in his place" as the covertly racist Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations (Gilad Erdan) said.
iRjijDF.jpg

At this point I am more surprised by if they are NOT racist compared to if they are.