ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    So July 1st was Marijuana Day in Maryland (yes its now legal) I don't have a problem with what we do for recreation (no I dont partake nor do I drink alcohol), my issue is how we continue to let ourselves be shut out of the economy AGAIN.......,Of course the store we're lined up at isn't Black Owned (White Owned in a majority Black PG County) as is the case with many of these weed spots/smoke shops/Liquor stores across the country.
    So yes it's disheartening to see us lined up while at the same time continue to serve time for selling weed ,get arrested pay fines and court costs whole they turn around and make millions off of us as well as in some cases remove our 2nd amendment rights because we choose to smoke (especially if you have a medical card read the small print depending on what jurisdiction you're in) in short we've been Bamboozled again 😑
    #PartyNBullshit

FB_IMG_1688313772411.jpg

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Very shameful. Black Americans are very shameful at times. Wish these guys would look up and see their true potential. The main problem is inaction. Second follows being misers. Whenever I’ve asked for a helping hand the response has either been excuses or silence.

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So July 1st was Marijuana Day in Maryland (yes its now legal) I don't have a problem with what we do for recreation (no I dont partake nor do I drink alcohol), my issue is how we continue to let ourselves be shut out of the economy AGAIN.......,Of course the store we're lined up at isn't Black Owned (White Owned in a majority Black PG County) as is the case with many of these weed spots/smoke shops/Liquor stores across the country.
    So yes it's disheartening to see us lined up while at the same time continue to serve time for selling weed ,get arrested pay fines and court costs whole they turn around and make millions off of us as well as in some cases remove our 2nd amendment rights because we choose to smoke (especially if you have a medical card read the small print depending on what jurisdiction you're in) in short we've been Bamboozled again 😑
    #PartyNBullshit

View attachment 8016
    Oh yeah, I saw those lines as well talking my kids to Mickey D's ... Some of our ppl seem to always want to remain in a blunted state , the exact plan of the oppressor ..

... thanks for the info, thought it was black owned ... The one in Hampton Mall is ? (regardless, I'm never visiting ... Just informational purposes)

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    #PartyNBullshit

View attachment 8016
    Thank you for this information. It is a shame seeing Black people lined up to support a business that isn’t owned by a Black person(s). I am from Baltimore city btw but reside in the county. I don’t smoke and never will. I use to drink alcoholic beverages but no longer do. If medical marijuana would help with my disability, I would use it. But I would not be lined up to support a white business. We as a people need to take advantage of more of these business ventures.