The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Song: A Change is gonna come!!

CADE2022

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Hello Faithful and diligent people.
This is Dr. E , and I bring great news. Remember saying and believing that one day , a change is gonna come? I rember one day after visiting the city of Los Angeles, that very song came to mind. The words stole my heart away, and caught my Soul, it was being sang too much. I believe in making things come true for persons dismayed so many years. Nothing was getting done. I decided to be that change,and do something for all sistas &brothas. You ll never hear that word again, and you will experience LOVE & change. The burden for you became light, and love came in change. You notice it. I'm glad that you and your black pride has been restored in change. You notice it in society. Never forget...your creator is in your image be proud of that and succeed. He loves you. Remember one person can make a difference. It has been very hard for to live with those words that hurt you. To find comfort we draw near to our creator no matter how bad it hurts. He'd love for you to meet his Son in conversation. He said all of you was all he thought about. He's o.k. now. He never forsook. He used me. That change has come. He has a lot to tell you. Draw to them both while he is near. He misses you
Amen Spend time in them.

Your brother in faith,

SERVANT You can now live.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Hello Faithful and diligent people.
This is Dr. E , and I bring great news. Remember saying and believing that one day , a change is gonna come? I rember one day after visiting the city of Los Angeles, that very song came to mind. The words stole my heart away, and caught my Soul, it was being sang too much. I believe in making things come true for persons dismayed so many years. Nothing was getting done. I decided to be that change,and do something for all sistas &brothas. You ll never hear that word again, and you will experience LOVE & change. The burden for you became light, and love came in change. You notice it. I'm glad that you and your black pride has been restored in change. You notice it in society. Never forget...your creator is in your image be proud of that and succeed. He loves you. Remember one person can make a difference. It has been very hard for to live with those words that hurt you. To find comfort we draw near to our creator no matter how bad it hurts. He'd love for you to meet his Son in conversation. He said all of you was all he thought about. He's o.k. now. He never forsook. He used me. That change has come. He has a lot to tell you. Draw to them both while he is near. He misses you
Amen Spend time in them.

Your brother in faith,

SERVANT You can now live.
Thanks I guess.