Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

'Stop Asian Hate' is now helping to bury Info on Anti-Black Hate Crimes in Search Engines

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
GOOGLE SEARCH AND OTHER SEARCH ENGINES ARE NOW MAKING IT INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT TO FIND STATISTICS ON ANTI-BLACK HATE CRIMES.

They have an agenda. What I am about to show you is yet another form of anti-Black racism by way of burying our issues and hate crime reports relevant to Black people all while highlighting everyone else's issues and outcries.

I look for Anti-Black Hate Crime statistics on Google and this is what shows up...

A bunch of irrelevant mess, outdated statistics, "We are the World" Crap, and POC Coalition BS.

wCgtTnW.png

p6MIHsm.jpg

View: https://imgur.com/a/LLC9JT1

sToP AsIaN HaTe. sToP AsIaN HaTe AgAiN. sToP AsIaN HaTe nOw.

AnTi-wHiTe.
ehQ9G8W.jpg

AaPi. AaPi CoMMuniTy. AaPi CoMMuniTy CoLLeGe.
AnTi-aSiAn.
AnTi-gAy.
AnTi-lGbTq.
AnTi-iMmiGrAnt.
AnTi-SeMiTiSm.
AnTi-eVeRyBoDy.
We'rE ALL In tHiS ToGeThEr.

BLaCk LivEs MaTTeR only if others, including the white oppressive class, can feel victimized too and even undermine, blame, arrest, target, vilify, and shame Black people while doing so.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Asian people hate blacks. It is no secret. They are so racist they hate their own people. Just look at how Koreans and Japanese people view each other. They are out for their own and we need to be the same. Screw all them. Find good black people and build a support system, a community. Let them deal with their own problems.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Asian people hate blacks. It is no secret. They are so racist they hate their own people. Just look at how Koreans and Japanese people view each other. They are out for their own and we need to be the same. Screw all them. Find good black people and build a support system, a community. Let them deal with their own problems.
    Japan cause all hate from the other Orientals. They killed alot of Chinese during WWII and they are still salty over that. Koreans are always given a hard time entering Japan on business, IDK what cause them to hate Japan like that.
    But I am fine with them hating blacks because I am not crazy over people that eat Bat wing soup, Raw Dogs and uncooked fish. But they call blacks animals? FOH

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    GOOGLE SEARCH AND OTHER SEARCH ENGINES ARE NOW MAKING IT INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT TO FIND STATISTICS ON ANTI-BLACK HATE CRIMES.

They have an agenda. What I am about to show you is yet another form of anti-Black racism by way of burying our issues and hate crime reports relevant to Black people all while highlighting everyone else's issues and outcries.

I look for Anti-Black Hate Crime statistics on Google and this is what shows up...

A bunch of irrelevant mess, outdated statistics, "We are the World" Crap, and POC Coalition BS.

wCgtTnW.png

p6MIHsm.jpg

View: https://imgur.com/a/LLC9JT1

sToP AsIaN HaTe. sToP AsIaN HaTe AgAiN. sToP AsIaN HaTe nOw.

AnTi-wHiTe.
    ehQ9G8W.jpg

AaPi. AaPi CoMMuniTy. AaPi CoMMuniTy CoLLeGe.
    AnTi-aSiAn.
    AnTi-gAy.
    AnTi-lGbTq.
    AnTi-iMmiGrAnt.
    AnTi-SeMiTiSm.
    AnTi-eVeRyBoDy.
    We'rE ALL In tHiS ToGeThEr.

BLaCk LivEs MaTTeR only if others, including the white oppressive class, can feel victimized too and even undermine, blame, arrest, target, vilify, and shame Black people while doing so.

Sis? Phuck Google..it is nothing but anti black. I got what you need right here. https://antiblackactivitydatabase.org/

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Japan cause all hate from the other Orientals. They killed alot of Chinese during WWII and they are still salty over that. Koreans are always given a hard time entering Japan on business, IDK what cause them to hate Japan like that.
    But I am fine with them hating blacks because I am not crazy over people that eat Bat wing soup, Raw Dogs and uncooked fish. But they call blacks animals? FOH
    There are jokes about them eating everything under the sun. I get not wanting to waste things, I can respect that but these people will legit look on the ground and see a rat eating a pile of feces and think "5-star meal!".

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are jokes about them eating everything under the sun. I get not wanting to waste things, I can respect that but these people will legit look on the ground and see a rat eating a pile of feces and think "5-star meal!".
    There are also videos of these people making a meal out of tossed away food. They call it Pon-Pon or something like that. They are on a whole new level of recycling.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are also videos of these people making a meal out of tossed away food. They call it Pon-Pon or something like that. They are on a whole new level of recycling.
    And I hate to grow gasoline on the fire here but you know which group of people other countries complain about the most when it comes to visitors? It is always Chinese people! They will steal stuff, trash stuff, and just straight up walk out hotel rooms with their bags packed full of hotel goods.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And I hate to grow gasoline on the fire here but you know which group of people other countries complain about the most when it comes to visitors? It is always Chinese people! They will steal stuff, trash stuff, and just straight up walk out hotel rooms with their bags packed full of hotel goods.
    Awww wow let me tell you. I use to work at the Hamton Inn in Ann Arbor as a houseman and I worked with this chinese student going to U of M. This sneaky MF not only took towels home but new bed sheet, the tiny soap and when he was as to clean the suites (came with 2 robes) the robes would ALWAYS be missing.
    This fool got fired not knowing they installed new cameras in the laundry room. Caught him stuff new bed sheets into his bulky ass backpack.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This is extremely true, they even ignore keywords about Anti-Black racism or racism in the USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sis? Phuck Google..it is nothing but anti black. I got what you need right here. https://antiblackactivitydatabase.org/

Wow, Google is really on that anti-Black phuckshiit heavy. Now they, Google Chrome and other browsers are falseflagging and trying to scare off and discourage Black people and inquisitive minds from visiting the site because "tHeY wiLL ATTaCk YoU aND sTeAL YoUR PaSsWorDs aND iNfOrMaTiON. YoU kNOW tHeSE sAvAGE N1GGERs LoVE TO StEAL, RoB, FiGHt AnD KiLL."

uVk1Osq.jpg

Can someone and the rest of that B1 / FBA riders with a Twitter account please send a Tweet at @Google and @GoogleDevs and tell them to stop using "Stop Asian Hate" movement as way to censor and bury anti-Black hate crime reports, statistics and information?

Look up Chinese Gutter Oil or China Gutter Oil.

Look at this: 😫 🤮 🤢🥵🤒 😷

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vp92BlLLVEI

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Awww wow let me tell you. I use to work at the Hamton Inn in Ann Arbor as a houseman and I worked with this chinese student going to U of M. This sneaky MF not only took towels home but new bed sheet, the tiny soap and when he was as to clean the suites (came with 2 robes) the robes would ALWAYS be missing.
    This fool got fired not knowing they installed new cameras in the laundry room. Caught him stuff new bed sheets into his bulky ass backpack.

This is crazy and ironic as hell because these very same Asians will later on be acting like they're Ms. Goody Two Shoes as they blame, misjudge, look down upon, and accuse Black people for committing crime and stealing shit, especially if they (the Asians and Indians) own and run the stores, hotels, etc and the Black people are shopping or renting there. These Asians be among the main ones scheming, scamming, stealing money, defrauding people, selling shoddy items, and stealing goods and they don't do it out of necessity either. I can't tell you how many times a lot of Indians will open up 7/11s, steal money from the company and defraud them, and then the company will boot them out and replace the thieving Indian staff with colonizer white staff. Same with these whites that try to gun down Black children and other Black people for stealing (or allegedly stealing) $1 items from Dollar Stores when these very white mofos will colonize, terrorize, invade, "repossess" and steal whole ass countries, neighborhoods, territories, bank accounts, assets, people's freedoms, privacy, etc. for any literally reason they can think of or come up with. Whites are also the biggest con artists and scammers out here.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is extremely true, they even ignore keywords about Anti-Black racism or racism in the USA
    It's as if these keywords and phrases have been blacklisted and shadowbanned. GOOGLE is such an anti-Black racist company that occasionally pretends to be pro-Black when convenient to maintain their false and deceptive image of being the "best and most progressive company to work for and support."

I have been noticing a lot of these search results being censored or combined with and drown out by non-Black and "All Lives Matter Because We Are All One Yay George Floyd and BLM" type of results lately and for the past several months now. Many have been truthfully saying that Google / YouTube / Alphabet Inc. and their search engine and algorithms are racist and anti-Black for awhile now. They promote anti-Black racism and anti-Blackness on a daily basis while occasionally promoting BLM and George Floyd, pro-Black Google Doodles, and safe negros and sassy stereotypes that make white peepo feel comfortable and feel progressive and make white peepo laugh as they tell themselves that racism will be over by 2024.

What do you expect from a company (owned and founded by white Jewish no less) that has an anti-Black culture and hires anti-Black racist employees (including those with Asian wives and Hapa children that are half-white and half-Asian like the infamous racist Christopher Cukor, a former YouTube employee)?

UclrtUG.jpg

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/sahluwal/status/1147694350513520640

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/blackandtanned2/status/1147835916632895490

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2zfEhPWo4Q

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...his-building-explains-his-actions-apologizes/ (Phuck your non-apology, you were only sorry because you got caught, heard it all before)

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow, Google is really on that anti-Black phuckshiit heavy. Now they, Google Chrome and other browsers are falseflagging and trying to scare off and discourage Black people and inquisitive minds from visiting the site because "tHeY wiLL ATTaCk YoU aND sTeAL YoUR PaSsWorDs aND iNfOrMaTiON. YoU kNOW tHeSE sAvAGE N1GGERs LoVE TO StEAL, RoB, FiGHt AnD KiLL."

uVk1Osq.jpg

Can someone and the rest of that B1 / FBA riders with a Twitter account please send a Tweet at @Google and @GoogleDevs and tell them to stop using "Stop Asian Hate" movement as way to censor and bury anti-Black hate crime reports, statistics and information?

Look up Chinese Gutter Oil or China Gutter Oil.

Look at this: 😫 🤮 🤢🥵🤒 😷

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vp92BlLLVEI
    I will tweet them for you Sis.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tag Nas Escobar, Tariq and the crew.
    Done Sis. I didn’t have room for Mr. Escobar but Tariq, Professor Black Truth, Jason Black and Taurean. All hard hitters of the new black media. ⚡️✊🏾⚡️

Attachments

D73266DE-CB45-4C56-938B-C357E892EE93.jpeg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you expect from a company (owned and founded by white Jewish no less) that has an anti-Black culture and hires anti-Black racist employees (including those with Asian wives and Hapa children that are half-white and half-Asian like the infamous racist Christopher Cukor, a former YouTube employee)?
    It’s actually a company started with CIA and NSA money.

CIA has a venture capital fund it uses to invest in technologies it can use.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

In 1995, one of the first and most promising MDDS grants went to a computer-science research team at Stanford University with a decade-long history of working with NSF and DARPA grants. The primary objective of this grant was “query optimization of very complex queries that are described using the ‘query flocks’ approach.” A second grant—the DARPA-NSF grant most closely associated with Google’s origin—was part of a coordinated effort to build a massive digital library using the internet as its backbone. Both grants funded research by two graduate students who were making rapid advances in web-page ranking, as well as tracking (and making sense of) user queries: future Google cofounders Sergey Brin and Larry Page.

The research by Brin and Page under these grants became the heart of Google: people using search functions to find precisely what they wanted inside a very large data set. The intelligence community, however, saw a slightly different benefit in their research: Could the network be organized so efficiently that individual users could be uniquely identified and tracked?

This process is perfectly suited for the purposes of counter-terrorism and homeland security efforts: Human beings and like-minded groups who might pose a threat to national security can be uniquely identified online before they do harm. This explains why the intelligence community found Brin’s and Page’s research efforts so appealing; prior to this time, the CIA largely used human intelligence efforts in the field to identify people and groups that might pose threats. The ability to track them virtually (in conjunction with efforts in the field) would change everything.

It was the beginning of what in just a few years’ time would become Google. The two intelligence-community managers charged with leading the program met regularly with Brin as his research progressed, and he was an author on several other research papers that resulted from this MDDS grant before he and Page left to form Google.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

In 1995, one of the first and most promising MDDS grants went to a computer-science research team at Stanford University with a decade-long history of working with NSF and DARPA grants. The primary objective of this grant was “query optimization of very complex queries that are described using the ‘query flocks’ approach.” A second grant—the DARPA-NSF grant most closely associated with Google’s origin—was part of a coordinated effort to build a massive digital library using the internet as its backbone. Both grants funded research by two graduate students who were making rapid advances in web-page ranking, as well as tracking (and making sense of) user queries: future Google cofounders Sergey Brin and Larry Page.

The research by Brin and Page under these grants became the heart of Google: people using search functions to find precisely what they wanted inside a very large data set. The intelligence community, however, saw a slightly different benefit in their research: Could the network be organized so efficiently that individual users could be uniquely identified and tracked?

This process is perfectly suited for the purposes of counter-terrorism and homeland security efforts: Human beings and like-minded groups who might pose a threat to national security can be uniquely identified online before they do harm. This explains why the intelligence community found Brin’s and Page’s research efforts so appealing; prior to this time, the CIA largely used human intelligence efforts in the field to identify people and groups that might pose threats. The ability to track them virtually (in conjunction with efforts in the field) would change everything.

It was the beginning of what in just a few years’ time would become Google. The two intelligence-community managers charged with leading the program met regularly with Brin as his research progressed, and he was an author on several other research papers that resulted from this MDDS grant before he and Page left to form Google.
    WTF.

I never knew this. When they try to pretend like these white boys get it out the mud it always ends up being false.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This part is the most chilling:
    "Could the network be organized so efficiently that individual users could be uniquely identified and tracked?

This process is perfectly suited for the purposes of counter-terrorism and homeland security efforts: Human beings and like-minded groups who might pose a threat to national security can be uniquely identified online before they do harm. This explains why the intelligence community found Brin’s and Page’s research efforts so appealing; prior to this time, the CIA largely used human intelligence efforts in the field to identify people and groups that might pose threats. The ability to track them virtually (in conjunction with efforts in the field) would change everything."

Harm? All of these vague words. What do they consider to be harm at this point? They already let white supremacist hate groups, white supremacist gangs, and the January 6, 2021 US Capitol insurrectionists roam free and cause more harm as they slap their wrists and claim to be against racism and white supremacy. Meanwhile, they blame so-called "BLacK iDeNtiTY ExTReMiSTs" for causing harm and being a threat to national security and America, but what they really mean is that these so-called "BLacK iDeNtiTY ExTReMiSTs" are a threat to and may cause harm to white supremacy and its wicked systemic racism all because these very same Black people and protestors merely want equality and equity as well as a system of justice.

We need to be extremely wary of this type of language that are using. "Counter-terrorism", "harm", "pose a threat", "terrorism", "extremist", "extremist and terrorist", "nationalist", "supremacist, "identify people and groups that might pose threats", "identified and tracked", etc. It doesn't mean what the average person thinks it means. They aren't necessarily talking about ISIS, KKK, Al Qaeda, WS Hate groups and gangs, and such. They are talking about any Black person that is like a 'Black Messiah' with his/her people on the side. Look at how law enforcement and the military treats Black protestors (including lone Black women and Black children) and how they point a bunch of guns and tanks at them and call them looters, terrorists, and rioters vs. how they treat actual white rioters, white terrorists and anarchists (including Antifa which they all claim to hate so much), and the gangs of whites actively attacking and murdering and harassing people (Payton Gendron, Kyle Rittenhouse, Nikolas Cruz, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys, etc.).

Look at how they'll also label Black people Black Nationalists and Black supremacists if we call out the racism of whites, non-Blacks, and non-Black POC as we practice self-preservation. Meanwhile, they'll let anti-Black racist Latino gangs (LA Raza) in the US (sespecially California) target, harass, attack, terrorize, displace and murder Black people and ethnically cleanse Black neighborhoods. They'll let anti-Black Asians and Arabs beat up, disenfranchise, exploit, and murder Black people. They'll let white Jewish people exploit, disenfranchise, and discriminate against Black people, a form of Goyim in their colonizer eyes. They'll let all of their immigrant groups, buffer classes and tethers undermine and discriminate against us Black people while gobbling all of the resources and opportunities (much of which Black people fought for but don't benefit from) and leeching off Black injustice, Black oppression, and the Black Civil Rights Movement as a way to get something for themselves as Black people remain at the bottom and get shat on.

Black people built this country and reap next to nothing as a collective in spite of these supposed "programs" and "set asides" that a pittance at best. Yet, we get shamed and met with even more resentment, sabotage, undermining, and hatred if we try to gain and eat any of the fruit. But "we are all in this together" right? They are no different from the BLM organizer scammers, culture vultures, politicial parties, etc. They are all leeches.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    WTF.

I never knew this. When they try to pretend like these white boys get it out the mud it always ends up being false.
    These mofos are not self-made the way the media portrays them to be. Not the Google dudes, the PayPal dudes, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Elon Musk, etc. They all came from money, got the right connections and network, stole and exploited their way up top, stole from someone else, etc. Yet we are told that we can all succeed on smarts, hard work, practice, and merit alone.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This part is the most chilling:
    "Could the network be organized so efficiently that individual users could be uniquely identified and tracked?

This process is perfectly suited for the purposes of counter-terrorism and homeland security efforts: Human beings and like-minded groups who might pose a threat to national security can be uniquely identified online before they do harm. This explains why the intelligence community found Brin’s and Page’s research efforts so appealing; prior to this time, the CIA largely used human intelligence efforts in the field to identify people and groups that might pose threats. The ability to track them virtually (in conjunction with efforts in the field) would change everything."

Harm? All of these vague words. What do they consider to be harm at this point? They already let white supremacist hate groups, white supremacist gangs, and the January 6, 2021 US Capitol insurrectionists roam free and cause more harm as they slap their wrists and claim to be against racism and white supremacy. Meanwhile, they blame so-called "BLacK iDeNtiTY ExTReMiSTs" for causing harm and being a threat to national security and America, but what they really mean is that these so-called "BLacK iDeNtiTY ExTReMiSTs" are a threat to and may cause harm to white supremacy and its wicked systemic racism all because these very same Black people and protestors merely want equality and equity as well as a system of justice.

We need to be extremely wary of this type of language that are using. "Counter-terrorism", "harm", "pose a threat", "terrorism", "extremist", "extremist and terrorist", "nationalist", "supremacist, "identify people and groups that might pose threats", "identified and tracked", etc. It doesn't mean what the average person thinks it means. They aren't necessarily talking about ISIS, KKK, Al Qaeda, WS Hate groups and gangs, and such. They are talking about any Black person that is like a 'Black Messiah' with his/her people on the side. Look at how law enforcement and the military treats Black protestors (including lone Black women and Black children) and how they point a bunch of guns and tanks at them and call them looters, terrorists, and rioters vs. how they treat actual white rioters, white terrorists and anarchists (including Antifa which they all claim to hate so much), and the gangs of whites actively attacking and murdering and harassing people (Payton Gendron, Kyle Rittenhouse, Nikolas Cruz, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys, etc.).

Look at how they'll also label Black people Black Nationalists and Black supremacists if we call out the racism of whites, non-Blacks, and non-Black POC as we practice self-preservation. Meanwhile, they'll let anti-Black racist Latino gangs (LA Raza) in the US (sespecially California) target, harass, attack, terrorize, displace and murder Black people and ethnically cleanse Black neighborhoods. They'll let anti-Black Asians and Arabs beat up, disenfranchise, exploit, and murder Black people. They'll let white Jewish people exploit, disenfranchise, and discriminate against Black people, a form of Goyim in their colonizer eyes. They'll let all of their immigrant groups, buffer classes and tethers undermine and discriminate against us Black people while gobbling all of the resources and opportunities (much of which Black people fought for but don't benefit from) and leeching off Black injustice, Black oppression, and the Black Civil Rights Movement as a way to get something for themselves as Black people remain at the bottom and get shat on.

Black people built this country and reap next to nothing as a collective in spite of these supposed "programs" and "set asides" that a pittance at best. Yet, we get shamed and met with even more resentment, sabotage, undermining, and hatred if we try to gain and eat any of the fruit. But "we are all in this together" right? They are no different from the BLM organizer scammers, culture vultures, politicial parties, etc. They are all leeches.
    Black Empowerment is terrorism to the USA. That’s why they made COINTELPRO because we are looked at as vestiges of an arcane business model rather than loved and cherished members of society.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These mofos are not self-made the way the media portrays them to be. Not the Google dudes, the PayPal dudes, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Elon Musk, etc. They all came from money, got the right connections and network, stole and exploited their way up top, stole from someone else, etc. Yet we are told that we can all succeed on smarts, hard work, practice, and merit alone.
    Ha! Hard work my ass. Sis we are talking people the sun has always hated. They came and got us to work for them for free and the vile MF sttill dont want to pay.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have heard of them doing all sorts of crap like this. Is it any wonder why most people in the US just don't want to be around them? It isn't a race thing, they just have a horrible track record of being greedy, selfish people.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is crazy and ironic as hell because these very same Asians will later on be acting like they're Ms. Goody Two Shoes as they blame, misjudge, look down upon, and accuse Black people for committing crime and stealing shit, especially if they (the Asians and Indians) own and run the stores, hotels, etc and the Black people are shopping or renting there. These Asians be among the main ones scheming, scamming, stealing money, defrauding people, selling shoddy items, and stealing goods and they don't do it out of necessity either. I can't tell you how many times a lot of Indians will open up 7/11s, steal money from the company and defraud them, and then the company will boot them out and replace the thieving Indian staff with colonizer white staff. Same with these whites that try to gun down Black children and other Black people for stealing (or allegedly stealing) $1 items from Dollar Stores when these very white mofos will colonize, terrorize, invade, "repossess" and steal whole ass countries, neighborhoods, territories, bank accounts, assets, people's freedoms, privacy, etc. for any literally reason they can think of or come up with. Whites are also the biggest con artists and scammers out here.
    People like to point at black people for stuff like this but who do black criminals typically do this stuff with/toward? It is other black people. Chinese, white, and general Asians will scam and rip off EVERYONE. They will go as far as to stand up for criminals even with 1000% proof they did something wrong just because they are the same skin tone or share the same background. It is pathetic.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have heard of them doing all sorts of crap like this. Is it any wonder why most people in the US just don't want to be around them? It isn't a race thing, they just have a horrible track record of being greedy, selfish people.
    Jackpot!!!! You are spot on with that and they are always looking to cut corners. White people hate having to deal with them because they always try to jew you down on the prices.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jackpot!!!! You are spot on with that and they are always looking to cut corners. White people hate having to deal with them because they always try to jew you down on the prices.
    Yup! They think they are in the wet markets of China. Like I get it, where you come from allows this but in the US with the government breathing down out backs for every dime they can squeeze out of us, you think we can afford to just be nickeled and dimed? It doesn't happen as much in the black community but when it does, it pisses me off. The Asians think they can get away with it all over the world though!