Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s time to replace these brands like Nike and Adidas with Black owned. Share any Black owned clothing brands in this thread and then we’ll go from there. We can start with the shoes. Also, let’s share undergarment brands as well. 🙂

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know some of these like buy black mainstreet is already on the Blklist.
    Shout out to everyone getting on code. We have the means to create our own name brands. We should boycott and all together stop shopping at their stores. Especially when they ignore our constitutional rights. It's time to fund our own industries.

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shout out to everyone getting on code. We have the means to create our own name brands. We should boycott and all together stop shopping at their stores. Especially when they ignore our constitutional rights. It's time to fund our own industries.
    We have the pulse of the culture, a lot of power. We have demonstrated that we can turn anything into high fashion, so let's do it!

... I've always wanted to put on a fashion show of black owned brands. We can start a movement

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Negash has some pretty nice kicks. I'm going to order myself a pair!
    Yes they have some nice footwear, I wish I wore those kind of shoes because I would cop. Going to get my son some though.

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We had a discussion abt enzofootwear.com .. they have some nice shoes also .. I see they selling watches now too

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We had a discussion abt enzofootwear.com .. they have some nice shoes also .. I see they selling watches now too

Check out Rockdeep. They're Black American owned, and DMV based. They also have stores in the area you can visit.

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Check out Rockdeep. They're Black American owned, and DMV based. They also have stores in the area you can visit.

Yeah, I saw and advert for them at River Towne ... I'm have to check them out, for real .. thanks Bro

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can’t believe how I just found out about him and I’m from Maryland.
    Rockdeep's quality is excellent, and they've done some dope collabs (they had a fire collab with Wu-Tang.that sold out super fast)!
    They used to have showroom stores at the National Harbor, NoVA, and PG, but I think they're strictly online now.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I bought some Enzos. They are stylish, and the packaging is very nice. They're shipped from overseas, so it took a while for me to receive them (that could've been due to pandemic related shipping related issues, though).
    I thought that Enzo isn't Black owned because I found their shoe designs being sold on the manufacturer's site (which I WON'T post here, so don't ask), but the owner actually reached out to me and confirmed that he is indeed a Black Caribbean who owns the company with his teenaged son.
    All of that being said, Enzo sells some cool designs, and their shoes are comfortable.

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Rockdeep's quality is excellent, and they've done some dope collabs (they had a fire collab with Wu-Tang.that sold out super fast)!
    They used to have showroom stores at the National Harbor, NoVA, and PG, but I think they're strictly online now.
    There is a cool BoB at the Harbor called Community Love (Furlough Cheesecakes used to be down there also) .. I see they gotta get on code now (they were selling Nikes before all this started) , but the also have some cool gear ... Another ad piec, We need more Communit Love .. Check em out

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, I use that site for most things (found a used laptop from a BoB, now I go to dmvcomputerman.com) ... I like that I can get some of the necessary kitchen essentials - trash bags, dish detergent, etc, all in the same place .. They are the Black Amazon) ... they started a subscription box, grocery items from black owned producers that I need to try ✊🏿

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I reread this , and thought about a recent post I made on the Music category. Make buying black "automatic" .. Cool jingle. Will post here also:

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Blackqueen64

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It’s time to replace these brands like Nike and Adidas with Black owned. Share any Black owned clothing brands in this thread and then we’ll go from there. We can start with the shoes. Also, let’s share undergarment brands as well. 🙂
    1. Designs to Celebrate Your Child's Beautiful Melanated Skin
    2. ttps://www.blvckspades.com
    3. Black princess backpack, lunchbox, stickers, bookmarks, blankets
    4. Glamorous chicks headwrap is your one stop shop for headwraps & makeup
    5. 100% Black Owned Sneakers - NAGAST FOOTWEAR
    6. https://www.savagex.com/

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did we talk about Sia already? Someone said they had a possible collaboration with Kyrie ... If so, that's huge. Its the holidays .. if it weren't for my wife, I prefer to leave that holiday out - give gifts on Kwanza, related to the principles instead ...

Anyway, I like this brotha's designs , and I saw that they have kids shoes too ..

Check em out

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have you ever tried Partake products? Took a trip to Target last week with my mother to buy them. I was looking for other Black owned products like the Legendary plant based burgers.

View attachment 6068
    Yeah, In like Cookie Monster with the cookies (I like the chocolate chip) ... They got some major shine from the JayZ Entrepreneur video .. Do they also sell the pancake mix in Target?

I haven't seen any other plant-based that is black owned (the sister that owns the popular vegan restaurant in ATL was supposed to come out with her line, not sure if she is still sounds that)

I think there is a BoB alt cheese company ... VioLife, but I'll confirm

Last edited:

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, In like Cookie Monster with the cookies (I like the chocolate chip) ... They got some major shine from the JayZ Entrepreneur video .. Do they also sell the pancake mix in Target?

I haven't seen any other plant-based that is black owned (the sister that owns the popular vegan restaurant in ATL was supposed to come out with her line, not sure if she is still sounds that)

I think there is a BoB alt cheese company ... BioLife, but I'll confirm
    Yes they do sell Pancake/waffle mix. They didn't have anything else I wanted at the time. I'll try one product first. Been wanting their pancake mix for the longest.

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    cjg Look at what I bought today. I went to Sprouts earlier to buy groceries and found these. I can’t wait to try!

View attachment 6138
    Yeah! They are not bad! No soy ... I cook mine with African Bird Pepper (it's like Paprika, but really spicy) or some other black owned brand.

I gotta get the bread though :) (posting for reference purposes Black Bread Co)

Last edited:

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Delicious oat meal cream pies from Always Bean!!!! Step aside Lil Debbie. ✌🏾Always Bean cream pies are vegan and organic, made from 100% Navy Beans!!!! You can actually understand and pronounce the ingredients in every product this Black owned company sells. I enjoy being a Beanie. 😊 Wbu? Always Bean

2B90A36C-6B4B-452D-AF08-4A9B38594D81.jpeg

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s 5 in the container because I ate one hours ago. It was delicious. 😌 By the way, 6 comes in a pack. Well worth the price. I’m not a vegan, but their products are suitable for meat eaters as well. Sometimes you need a break from meat though. know I do. Always Bean sells navy bean burgers (mild), hot links (warning: spicy), they also sell navy bean balls (like meat balls but meatless). Check out their website. Other than the pies, I ordered navy bean burgers (6 pack) and a bean pie. Delicious and nutritious.