Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tariq Nasheed, Marcel & Jason Black go in on these disrespectful tethers.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are just recording this for our personal archive. You all know deep black discussions have been delete by these pink platforms. See? I have one of these highly disrespectful silly ass black immigrants across the street. These type of buffer class want to be white negros need to be dealt with then deported..in that GD order.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don’t get me started on these africoons!!!!! This one is the biggest asshole mocking Black Americans and wishing that a Black American man’s ancestors to be lynched. He wants all of us to be murdered. All of his tweets are contradictory. He states one thing and then his other tweets are so off.

Attachments

A54479C2-E7B0-4791-A5E4-EF5B394DDF30.jpeg 387C4F3B-A189-45D0-854A-7E960F18E207.jpeg FD185FA3-D316-46E2-B6AE-88EE6CCA20B2.jpeg 3872CE8F-00EB-4B5D-A141-BA1AD44B4650.jpeg 4014EBF1-8967-4DAE-95EC-39B1D110D2F3.jpeg

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don’t get me started on these africoons!!!!! This one is the biggest asshole mocking Black Americans and wishing that a Black American man’s ancestors to be lynched. He wants all of us to be murdered. All of his tweets are contradictory. He states one thing and then his other tweets are so off.
    That tether and his daddy at Pace University need that instant karma effect.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. is an anti-Black racist immigrant.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. has made terroristic threats and threatened the life of a sitting Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas and his ancestors.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. made vile "jokes" about Emmett Till.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. said in his exact words, "I hate that the Klan didn't lynch this piece of shit's ancestors. What a useless fucking group."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. also said in his exact words, "Oh, I see what you're saying. When I said "ancestors", I was referring to his immediate ancestors, ie: his parents. But I don't even want anything to happen to them; I was being facetious when I wrote the tweet. Only thing I wasn't joking about is wanting Clarence Thomas dead."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. is living proof that you do not have to be non-Black to be a racist, anti-Black enemy of Black American people as a whole.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi is an anti-Black racist immigrant.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi has made terroristic threats and threatened the life of a sitting Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas and his ancestors.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi made vile "jokes" about Emmett Till.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi said in his exact words, "I hate that the Klan didn't lynch this piece of shit's ancestors. What a useless fucking group."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi also said in his exact words, "Oh, I see what you're saying. When I said "ancestors", I was referring to his immediate ancestors, ie: his parents. But I don't even want anything to happen to them; I was being facetious when I wrote the tweet. Only thing I wasn't joking about is wanting Clarence Thomas dead."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi is living proof that you do not have to be non-Black to be a racist, anti-Black enemy of Black American people as a whole.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior is an anti-Black racist Nigerian immigrant.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior has made terroristic threats and threatened the life of a sitting Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas and his ancestors.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior made vile "jokes" about Emmett Till.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior said in his exact words, "I hate that the Klan didn't lynch this piece of shit's ancestors. What a useless fucking group."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior also said in his exact words, "Oh, I see what you're saying. When I said "ancestors", I was referring to his immediate ancestors, ie: his parents. But I don't even want anything to happen to them; I was being facetious when I wrote the tweet. Only thing I wasn't joking about is wanting Clarence Thomas dead."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior is living proof that you do not have to be non-Black to be a racist, anti-Black enemy of Black American people as a whole.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi has a nickname. His nickname is Kachi.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi is currently living in Harlem, NY.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi is currently working and teaching at Pace University and is being protected by staff who do not want to take action against him.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi has a Twitter account named Tukach Shakur / Tether Locklear / Tether Locklear @its_kachi and owns the app getmaskapp.com.

VTKssBh.jpg

2ho18fZ.jpg

oiSC8yY.jpg

View: https://imgur.com/a/Qcr2opZ

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Onyekachi Nwaobasi @its_kachi is problematic and bad for business.

89mJWWQ.jpeg

EcLovj4.jpeg

DOES, NOT DOSE. That said, the typo below does not take away from the overall point being made.

q7NNUam.jpeg

0y2aQ85.jpeg

The real Onyekachi Nwaobasi is a reprehensible person. His smile does not hide his true ugly spirit.

He is a proud self-admitted troll. He thinks the suffering and historic oppression of Black Americans is a joke. How repulsive.

View: https://imgur.com/a/4HbZPAF

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. is an anti-Black racist immigrant.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. has made terroristic threats and threatened the life of a sitting Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas and his ancestors.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. made vile "jokes" about Emmett Till.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. said in his exact words, "I hate that the Klan didn't lynch this piece of shit's ancestors. What a useless fucking group."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. also said in his exact words, "Oh, I see what you're saying. When I said "ancestors", I was referring to his immediate ancestors, ie: his parents. But I don't even want anything to happen to them; I was being facetious when I wrote the tweet. Only thing I wasn't joking about is wanting Clarence Thomas dead."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Jr. is living proof that you do not have to be non-Black to be a racist, anti-Black enemy of Black American people as a whole.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi is an anti-Black racist immigrant.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi has made terroristic threats and threatened the life of a sitting Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas and his ancestors.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi made vile "jokes" about Emmett Till.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi said in his exact words, "I hate that the Klan didn't lynch this piece of shit's ancestors. What a useless fucking group."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi also said in his exact words, "Oh, I see what you're saying. When I said "ancestors", I was referring to his immediate ancestors, ie: his parents. But I don't even want anything to happen to them; I was being facetious when I wrote the tweet. Only thing I wasn't joking about is wanting Clarence Thomas dead."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi is living proof that you do not have to be non-Black to be a racist, anti-Black enemy of Black American people as a whole.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior is an anti-Black racist Nigerian immigrant.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior has made terroristic threats and threatened the life of a sitting Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas and his ancestors.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior made vile "jokes" about Emmett Till.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior said in his exact words, "I hate that the Klan didn't lynch this piece of shit's ancestors. What a useless fucking group."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior also said in his exact words, "Oh, I see what you're saying. When I said "ancestors", I was referring to his immediate ancestors, ie: his parents. But I don't even want anything to happen to them; I was being facetious when I wrote the tweet. Only thing I wasn't joking about is wanting Clarence Thomas dead."

Onyekachi Nwaobasi Junior is living proof that you do not have to be non-Black to be a racist, anti-Black enemy of Black American people as a whole.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi has a nickname. His nickname is Kachi.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi is currently living in Harlem, NY.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi is currently working and teaching at Pace University and is being protected by staff who do not want to take action against him.

Onyekachi Nwaobasi has a Twitter account named Tukach Shakur / Tether Locklear / Tether Locklear @its_kachi and owns the app getmaskapp.com.

VTKssBh.jpg

2ho18fZ.jpg

oiSC8yY.jpg

View: https://imgur.com/a/Qcr2opZ

I think a "Fatwa" is in order. He and his daddy need to be dealt with and deported. We have to make it very very hard for them to find work or any peace. The clown has been boo koo disrespectful over 10 years and now it is #PullUpTime. Time for them to have ICE called on them and I dont give any flying fig of a phuck if he was born here. His daddy wasn't. Time for them to move to Canada. GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!