Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://youtu.be/kdCHGbIsZhc

Harbinger your post reminds me of Tariq Nasheed's Broadcast on "Realizing Reality", he spearheaded the discussion by bringing up how Naomi Osaka was heckled in Wales during her Tennis march and the Officials did nothing about the Fans, he juxtaposed this by showing a clip of a white male tennis player being heckled by an on looker and they immediately removed the fan from facility. When I am in regular or post season as a referee (between football or wrestling), I my primary duty is they safety of the players and application of the rules, if fans (coaches or parents) are unruly they are warned and then removed and or sometimes banned from ever attending again. I've never seen someone banned from events, but I've seen fans (AKA Parents or relatives) ejected as well as Administrators (Athletic Director's, Assistant Principles and Coaches). That aside, the individuals being discussed are at the professional and in most cases the international levels, respectively, if anything the facility should be stripped from hosting the event and the officials should their licenses revoked, and the sponsor should be removed from being associated with the sport. yeah, it's extreme but a point needs to be made.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    What I hate is the thought process that white people and their racism is never the issue. The problem is Naomi’s reaction to the issue which is why it’s the only thing being discussed.

When we play this game we give these assholes a pass. We need to keep pointing at the issue which is it’s racism.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    What I hate is the thought process that white people and their racism is never the issue. The problem is Naomi’s reaction to the issue which is why it’s the only thing being discussed.

When we play this game we give these assholes a pass. We need to keep pointing at the issue which is it’s racism.
    If she would have launched that ball at the heckler tho
    jiggalaugh

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I've completely gone off Tariq and find him unpalatably duplicitous! Was a good broadcast until he started disparaging Mechee X in such a puerile and vindictive manner that was totally unjustified, malicious and cringeworthy and all because Mechee's accusations about him ARE all true! They say the truth hurts 🤔

So what if she uses expletives prolifically but at least she's not fixated on exploiting our community for financial gain or making white people feel inclusive in our affairs yet contending with them on anti black racism. I won't be listening to him anymore after that!

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've completely gone off Tariq and find him unpalatably duplicitous! Was a good broadcast until he started disparaging Mechee X in such a puerile and vindictive manner that was totally unjustified, malicious and cringeworthy and all because Mechee's accusations about him ARE all true! They say the truth hurts 🤔

So what if she uses expletives prolifically but at least she's not fixated on exploiting our community for financial gain or making white people feel inclusive in our affairs yet contending with them on anti black racism. I won't be listening to him anymore after that!
    Tariq is a clown. I wouldn't disparage him on a non-B1 site but between us he is childish. I see him as a necessary evil because he highlights important issues but he’s basically a Black Alex Jones.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    They love playing for white daddy let’s keep it real.
    I share your sentiments tremendously but I wouldn't rule out such an achievable outcome. We just need an adequate quota of on code B1s to make things happen. We'll need to discard the buck broken conditioned athletes because they are not suitable role models and also as a reminder and purposeful agenda to attract black youngsters to become empowering B1 role models.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I share your sentiments tremendously but I wouldn't rule out such an achievable outcome. We just need an adequate quota of on code B1s to make things happen. We'll need to discard the buck broken conditioned athletes because they are not suitable role models and also as a reminder and purposeful agenda to attract black youngsters to become empowering B1 role models.
    A lot of these niggas is bought and paid for but like you said the tide is changing. Some of my closest homeboys that aint even political be speaking B1 talking points so shit is changing for real.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    A lot of these niggas is bought and paid for but like you said the tide is changing. Some of my closest homeboys that aint even political be speaking B1 talking points so shit is changing for real.
    And that's encouraging. It's inevitable that we, black people, will eventually become fed up of being subjugated and mistreated by usurping hueless people. Dr Amos Wilson said it's the law of nature (when you study world power history) for the balance of power to recalibrate to its original order eventually -WE being the first.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree. We don’t need everybody, just enough. The athletes will follow our lead not vice versa.