HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wish it was really benign neglect and they just left us alone. What they really are doing is targeted intervention at every level of our cooperation. But the hood and the bad thing is that the system is collapsing so it gives those of us that are willing to untether ourselves from it an opportunity to survive and thrive. Those who love the USA and cannot see themselves living without it’s creature comforts will be ill prepared and possibly perish.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I wish it was really benign neglect and they just left us alone. What they really are doing is targeted intervention at every level of our cooperation. But the hood and the bad thing is that the system is collapsing so it gives those of us that are willing to untether ourselves from it an opportunity to survive and thrive. Those who love the USA and cannot see themselves living without it’s creature comforts will be ill prepared and possibly perish.
    It's benign neglect because no effort is made to extend help to the impoverished citizens while the government gives away billions to foreign entities and illegal immigrants. Bottom line the "war on drugs" has been a waste of resources that should have ear marked to help the poor instead of imprison them to make the white man more wealthy. As for the rest I agree with you we should use this as an opportunity to make ourselves more economically viable in this system anything else is unsustainable.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's benign neglect because no effort is made to extend help to the impoverished citizens while the government gives away billions to foreign entities and illegal immigrants. Bottom line the "war on drugs" has been a waste of resources that should have ear marked to help the poor instead of imprison them to make the white man more wealthy. As for the rest I agree with you we should use this as an opportunity to make ourselves more economically viable in this system anything else is unsustainable.
    Well if it was neglect they would leave us alone but that’s exactly what they don’t do. They demonize us, harass us, murder us, target our businesses, etc so it’s not really neglect at all. I think if there was true benign neglect we would thrive and they know it which is why they keep their boot on our neck.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    benign and neglect IS barbarian.
    i have been extremely perplexed for how a civil society to have accepted any notion? More over, how laws and polices can be produced with purpose of standing?
    It’s because the USA is a barbaric corporation pretending to be a civilization. Care for a populace was never part of the equation

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hidden White History.
    There needs to be a section in Tariq's museum called "Hidden White History Museum" and that section can have all of the antique, vulgar, physical "NO N*GGER ALLOWED" type signs and display the hidden truths of the atrocities that they committed against us as well (such as 1. Lying to the slaves that we would be free on July 4, 1776 if we helped win the American Revolution war, and 2. Using our hair, skin, and body parts for things like coats and furniture stuffing).