Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The CAUCASITY Of These People And Their Asian Lap Dogs.

D

Deleted member 191

I was on Twitter looking to see which future All-American superstars are committing to greatness by choosing THE Ohio State University as their new home,

when along came this ad as I scrolled:

Now the group that sponsored this is called Citizens for Sanity. Obviously trick language for "whites trying to safeguard the power of whiteness", but it's the olive branch that they extend to Asians in this video that gave me pause. In light of the death of affirmative action, and the support the Asian community has given said death, it forever fascinates me how willing these other groups are to side with White Supremacy so long as they are placed AHEAD of, or at MINIMUM isn't associated with, Black Americans.

White America puts Asians(specifically Japanese) in INTERNMENT CAMPS during WW2!! Yet they flew into the arms of White America the first chance they got once they saw Whites hated Black people more.

White America conceded and provided those folks with reparations for that mistreatment!! And yet, Asians would DARE speak against Black Americans' claims for it!

I say all this to say, these people wouldn't be wasting all their time energy and effort, joining forces and sabotaging our efforts at every turn, if they truly thought that little of us. They fear us. They know the true depth of our capabilities. Both as a people and a culture. Their actions suggest that even if we don't see huge progress in our efforts thus far, they do and they're trying to plug the holes in the leaks now before the roof caves in.

Ok, rant over. Enjoy your day today.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm beyond sick and tired of the Left and the Right crying about "reverse racism" and "unity" while painting us Black people as "radical looters, ingrates and terrorists" and grouping Black people with literally deranged and parasitic perverts, troons, and sexual degenerates and their sick agendas.

In a system of white supremacy, it is deemed a "common sense policy" be an anti-Black racist and support and turn a blind eye to anti-Black racism in order to maintain your unearned white priviliege and/or model minority privileges at Black people's expense. White supremacy and its model minority programs are the truest, biggest form of Affirmative Action and have been all along. They just don't want to make that public announcement yet.

ART
ART
In a system of white supremacy, it is deemed a "common sense policy" to be an anti-Black racist and support and turn a blind eye to anti-Black racism in order to maintain your unearned white priviliege and/or model minority privileges at Black people's expense. White supremacy and its model minority programs are the truest, biggest form of Affirmative Action and have been all along. They just don't want to make that public announcement yet.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
White Nepotism and Unskilled Hires >>> Non-Black POC Hires >>>>>> All Black Hires (from the most talented all the way to the most unskilled)

Unless you're a Clarence Thomas willing to act as a Stephen from Django Unchained, they don't want you around. They don't even like or want to be around Candace Owens, Roland Martin, or safe negroes for extended periods of time and couldn't care less about them.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
When White Supremacy steps on them we need to be silent as church mice peeing on cotton.

ART
ART
After all that's how they've been towards us whenever we've been attacked. They only namedrop MLK and talk about POC, Black people and Civil Rights when they think they can get some mileage, money, privileges and clout out of it while we get nothing.