Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This fight is not over. It is just getting started.

Both the Democrats and Republicans have shown with their actions and inaction that they will not create and pass a Federal Anti-Black Racism Hate Crime Bill and make it into law. These corrupt and racist politicians absolutely refuse to make Black people a federally protected class, let alone a priority. Are there any politicians, public officials, or Independent candidates out here pushing for a Federal Anti-Black Racism Hate Crime Bill?

No further information about plans for any effective, comprehensive Federal Anti-Black Racism Hate Crime Bill have been disclosed because this country and its politicians don't have any plans to protect Black people. They will only neglect, ignore, play dumb with, and undermine us as they continue allow for Black people to be oppressed, attacked, targeted, displaced, and genocided.

Has anyone put pressure on their local, state, and federal officials yet?

Is anyone going to start any demonstrations and/or confront these politicians and officials about this while video recording them with our smartphones?

The time is now.

Please post any news, updates or groundbreaking information in regards to the Federal Anti-Black Racism Hate Crime Bill.

View: https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/status/1526701094994186241?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1527032123693191170%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is long overdue. It's obviously anti black racism to not have this bill in place

I could see biden running on getting this done in 2024 and acting like he's doing something for us

I could also see the bill never being enforced if it gets passed and them arbitrarily judging what classifies as anti black hate

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    This is long overdue. It's obviously anti black racism to not have this bill in place

I could see biden running on getting this done in 2024 and acting like he's doing something for us

I could also see the bill never being enforced if it gets passed and them arbitrarily judging what classifies as anti black hate
    The instant anti-Black violence detraction device:

Art Gun GIF by Stephen Vuillemin

MrsScott2u this you girl?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

schoolboy q that part GIF by Interscope Records
    jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

I have unfortunately came to the same conclusion and asked myself the same exact thing.

Will they ever enforce it?

Because they never and barely enforce the laws on the books whenever Black people are victims.

They only enforce the laws on the books when Black people are the suspects, even if the Black people didn't actually commit any crimes.

They passed an Anti-Lynching bill, but it's way too late and symbolic at best because countless Black people have already been lynched and the anti-Black racist, terroristic murderers got away with it.

To this very day, Black people are still getting obviously lynched, murdered, and tortured, but the anti-Black racist WS law enforcement deliberately and falsely label these horrific homicides as mere "suicides" and refuse to investigate further for obvious reasons.

To this very day, Carolyn Bryant, the evil racist white bitch and prototype Karen that got Emmett Till barbarically murdered and lynched due to her own admitted lies, is still walking free and the Biden Administration and our government refuse to enforce the Anti-Lynching Law and Murder Laws on her.

There is no Statute of Limitations when it comes to MURDER, but unwritten WS common law says otherwise and WS law enforcement refuses to use their "limited" resources and time to solve the murders of Black victims and investigate them.

The US Government won't even enforce Crown Act in favor of a Black girl that was humiliated and forced to temple beads from hair. One of their excuses was that The Crown Act wasn't "officially" active yet even though they were bragging about it getting passed.

Gee, did the Asians and AAPI, who have race-based legislation for them while Black people are told its unconstitutional and illegal to have race-based legislation for Black people, have to wait for their Stop Asian Hate Crime Laws to become active to start knocking Black people up left and right just for blinking at an Asian wrong?

BLACK PEOPLE, we need REPARATIONS NOW.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Gee, did the Asians and AAPI, who have race-based legislation for them while Black people are told its unconstitutional and illegal to have race-based legislation for Black people, have to wait for their Stop Asian Hate Crime Laws to become active to start knocking locking Black people up left and right just for blinking at an Asian wrong?

BLACK PEOPLE, we need REPARATIONS NOW.
    Forgive me for that typo.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This fight is not over. It is just getting started.

Both the Democrats and Republicans have shown with their actions and inaction that they will not create and pass a Federal Anti-Black Racism Hate Crime Bill and make it into law. These corrupt and racist politicians absolutely refuse to make Black people a federally protected class, let alone a priority. Are there any politicians, public officials, or Independent candidates out here pushing for a Federal Anti-Black Racism Hate Crime Bill?

No further information about plans for any effective, comprehensive Federal Anti-Black Racism Hate Crime Bill have been disclosed because this country and its politicians don't have any plans to protect Black people. They will only neglect, ignore, play dumb with, and undermine us as they continue allow for Black people to be oppressed, attacked, targeted, displaced, and genocided.

Has anyone put pressure on their local, state, and federal officials yet?

Is anyone going to start any demonstrations and/or confront these politicians and officials about this while video recording them with our smartphones?

The time is now.

Please post any news, updates or groundbreaking information in regards to the Federal Anti-Black Racism Hate Crime Bill.

View: https://twitter.com/AttorneyCrump/status/1526701094994186241?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1527032123693191170%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=

We have to stop assuming that people are going to do right by us just because.
    They never have.
    Anything we want, we have to make it happen.
    If we want this bill, or anything else, we have to apply pressure.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see Biden signed an E.O for the letter community. The message is clear, don't do anything specifically for Blacks, don't mention them unless they are connected to some other group they really wanna help. As long as I live I will never vote for another Democrat. Ever.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I see Biden signed an E.O for the letter community. The message is clear, don't do anything specifically for Blacks, don't mention them unless they are connected to some other group they really wanna help. As long as I live I will never vote for another Democrat. Ever.

They're one & the same to me, reps & dems! 💯👎🏽💯🖕🏽

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Joe Biden is a white supremacist, plain and simple

Every EO he makes is deliberate spit in the face of black Americans

Joe Biden celebrating with non-American foreign interest BTS to talk about the "pandemic" of Asian Hate Crimes and Asian "Hate Crimes" right after the Deadly Buffalo, NY Anti-Black Racist Terrorist Shooting took place.

uG2uUxj.jpg

Wi6utEF.jpg

p1XBW6h.jpg

And the bodies were still not completely cold yet.

Black People Are Afterthought? More Like They Are Black People AND Black Lives Don't Matter. AT ALL. AND NOT EVER.

Even after the Anti-Black Racist Buffalo, NY Murder Spree, the Black staffers in the White House said that the Biden Administration acted like it was "an ordinary day" and they provided no support and empathy to the Black staffers. Hell, the Asian Blasian Vice President Kampala Harris didn't even really want to go the Buffalo, NY victims' funeral.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Joe Biden celebrating with non-American foreign interest BTS to talk about the "pandemic" of Asian Hate Crimes and Asian "Hate Crimes" right after the Deadly Buffalo, NY Anti-Black Racist Terrorist Shooting took place.

uG2uUxj.jpg

Wi6utEF.jpg

p1XBW6h.jpg

And the bodies were still not completely cold yet.

Black People Are Afterthought? More Like They Are Black People AND Black Lives Don't Matter. AT ALL. AND NOT EVER.

Even after the Anti-Black Racist Buffalo, NY Murder Spree, the Black staffers in the White House said that the Biden Administration acted like it was "an ordinary day" and they provided no support and empathy to the Black staffers. Hell, the Asian Blasian Vice President Kampala Harris didn't even really want to go the Buffalo, NY victims' funeral.
    Fucking disgusting. Trash

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    UPDATE:

GOOGLE SEARCH AND OTHER SEARCH ENGINES ARE NOW MAKING IT INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT TO FIND STATISTICS ON ANTI-BLACK HATE CRIMES.

They have an agenda. What I am about to show you is yet another form of anti-Black racism by way of burying our issues and hate crime reports relevant to Black people all while highlighting everyone else's issues and outcries.

I look for Anti-Black Hate Crime statistics on Google and this is what shows up...

A bunch of irrelevant mess, outdated statistics, "We are the World" Crap, and POC Coalition BS.

wCgtTnW.png

View: https://imgur.com/a/LLC9JT1

sToP AsIaN HaTe. sToP AsIaN HaTe AgAiN. sToP AsIaN HaTe nOw.

AnTi-wHiTe.
    ehQ9G8W.jpg

AaPi. AaPi CoMMuniTy. AaPi CoMMuniTy CoLLeGe.
    AnTi-aSiAn.
    AnTi-gAy.
    AnTi-lGbTq.
    AnTi-iMmiGrAnt.
    AnTi-SeMiTiSm.
    AnTi-eVeRyBoDy.
    We'rE ALL In tHiS ToGeThEr.

BLaCk LivEs MaTTeR only if others, including the white oppressive class, can feel victimized too and even undermine, blame, arrest, target, vilify, and shame Black people while doing so.