Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The House passed legislation Friday to revive a ban on semiautomatic guns, the first vote of its kind in years and a direct response to the firearms often used in the crush of mass shootings ripping through communities nationwide.

Once banned in the U.S., the high-powered firearms are now widely blamed as the weapon of choice among young men responsible for many of the most devastating mass shootings. But Congress allowed the restrictions first put in place in 1994 on the manufacture and sales of the weapons to expire a decade later, unable to muster the political support to counter the powerful gun lobby and reinstate the weapons ban.

I saw some of the videos online of them, the anti-gun democrats practically drooling over the thought of this going through. They all want us unarmed so they can force anything and everything on us. You think it is bad now for black in America, just imagine if they fully got rid of gun ownership.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Here is how you can have true gun control where even white Republicans will be for it.

In EVERY state that has concealed and open carry. Start a movement where ALL Blacks and Arabs open carry and concealed. Make it known. Each of these groups have gun clubs.

These gun clubs 'work' with the local police. Say, for safety sake you don't want any misunderstandings so we will be open carrying (where legal) like any other law abiding citizen. Have ALL open carry people wear body cams when out and about.

Guarantee you the law will change. No way in hell white people will accept black people (and Arabs on top of that) to openly carry guns in open carry states. The body cam is to show the cops being bigoted about it. Use the body cams to sue the f*ck out of the police department and the city and also for class action lawsuits. Leave them no choice to either live with it or ban guns.

History again, tells us it will happen. California was an open carry state. The Black Panthers, LEGALLY went to the state capital with their guns. California banned it from then Governor Ronald Reagan, yes, THAT Ronald Reagan. And the NRA went along. It was the only time the NRA openly supported gun control legislation.

Sidenote, the NRA is only for white people to have guns or rather non blacks. Too many examples to prove that.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They don't wanna lose their power as we all know.
    Guns and white supremacy / racism go hand in hand.
    Gun in one hand, white supremacy / racism rule book in the other hand.

The inseparable, joint relationship they have with each other is deep rooted in this extremely evil, corrupt, demented nation's DNA.

Give me liberty to own assault rifles, colonize and settle, and murder, abuse, terrorize, steal from, rape, and enslave Black people / replacers with immunity, or give me death.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

The inseparable, joint relationship they have with each other is deep rooted in this extremely evil, corrupt, demented nation's DNA.

Give me liberty to own assault rifles, colonize and settle, and murder, abuse, terrorize, steal from, rape, and enslave Black people / replacers with immunity, or give me death.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

Reading the ISIS gives such a great analysis of RWS relationship with guns. They are nothing without it.

E

educatedman23

They have long term plans on how to keep their power.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw a video maybe a month or so back with a group of black men taking up arms and walking the streets. I can't remember which state it was in but not a single person in the comments who was considered "conservative" had an issue with it. They actually supported it. I feel like the old-school ones are the ones who don't want black people with guns.

Either way, I hope enough people are paying attention cause once they start getting rid of guns and they do it completely, we will be looking like China. You know damn well who will be first in line for slave labor as well. Whether people like it or not, the Republicans are the only ones protecting our rights to guns right now. The Democrats have shifted so far left, they may as well be far right.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We don’t need any gun bans we need a ban on racism and white supremacy.
    Do you really think their laws that are convenient for them really matter to us?
    They want to take guns away from Black people, so they can continue to murder us, period!
    They want racist ass KKKops, race soldiers & military to only have guns.
    NOT GOING THE WAY YOU THINK OR THE WAY YOU WANT! 🖕🏽

E

educatedman23

I saw a video maybe a month or so back with a group of black men taking up arms and walking the streets. I can't remember which state it was in but not a single person in the comments who was considered "conservative" had an issue with it. They actually supported it. I feel like the old-school ones are the ones who don't want black people with guns.

Either way, I hope enough people are paying attention cause once they start getting rid of guns and they do it completely, we will be looking like China. You know damn well who will be first in line for slave labor as well. Whether people like it or not, the Republicans are the only ones protecting our rights to guns right now. The Democrats have shifted so far left, they may as well be far right.
    Many of the democrats feel the party is too far right. That's the irony!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

The 2nd amendment was meant soley for the purposes of white men. That's it. That said, I think we will see more and more blacks being targeted. Especially 'soft' targets (women and children, elderly). There will be a point where it happens so much, black men will be like the group above and go full black version of the white militia groups and white folks will be conflicted on how to fight it.

We are already seeing random white men in black spaces being hemmed up like what you doing here? Bounce. or making it uncomfortable for them. I fear (but think) eventually you will once in a while see white women do mass shootings at blacks because we will be on alert about white men. That will make things 'interesting'.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you really think their laws that are convenient for them really matter to us?
    They want to take guns away from Black people, so they can continue to murder us, period!
    They want racist ass KKKops, race soldiers & military to only have guns.
    NOT GOING THE WAY YOU THINK OR THE WAY YOU WANT! 🖕🏽
    The economy is about to collapse in the next 20 years or so and they know it's going to get ugly.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The 2nd amendment was meant soley for the purposes of white men. That's it. That said, I think we will see more and more blacks being targeted. Especially 'soft' targets (women and children, elderly). There will be a point where it happens so much, black men will be like the group above and go full black version of the white militia groups and white folks will be conflicted on how to fight it.

We are already seeing random white men in black spaces being hemmed up like what you doing here? Bounce. or making it uncomfortable for them. I fear (but think) eventually you will once in a while see white women do mass shootings at blacks because we will be on alert about white men. That will make things 'interesting'.
    White women doing mass shootings? I can't see that happening but I will keep this in mind if things get weird. I can't see any woman of any color doing a mass shooting but I am sure it has happened before.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Many of the democrats feel the party is too far right. That's the irony!
    The democrats pretty much work for China at this point. I think some of the republicans are in on it as well but the dems have more issues for sure, by a long shot. They really want to trick people into giving up there guns and their rights and sadly, it has already worked for millions. This is why we need to get out own people in positions of power. This two party system is busted!