HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The official JFK Assassination report from the Warren Commission to put it frankly “don’t make no damn sense”. Lee Harvey Oswald being the lone gunman never made sense and even he stated he didn’t do it. Some quick facts:

• Lee Harvey Oswald called an intelligence officer in the military when he was in jail.
    • Lee Harvey Oswald was killed immediately afterward.
    • The guy that killed Lee Harvey Oswald was killed afterwards.
    • But that’s only the tip of the sphere in regards to everyone that died that was connected to the assassination.

The murder of JFK was a coup by the powers that be because JFK was anti-imperialism. He blocked imperialistic actions in Cuba, Vietnam, and Indonesia. He actually negoatiated with the Russians to end the Cuban Missile Crisis by agreeing to remove missiles in Turkey.

The most compelling explanation of the assassination has to be by Roger Stone:

Amazon product
    View: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Killed-Kennedy-Against/dp/1629144894/ref=nodl_?dplnkId=c1540c66-e229-4466-af6b-cafaeae868c8

He says LBJ is the one that planned the hit and that they planned it over two years. Here’s a video of him speaking on it.

View: https://youtu.be/AFvNGb7bk30

Another good book that sets the atmosphere is the Devil’s Chessboard.

Amazon product
    View: https://www.amazon.com/Devils-Chessboard-Dulles-Americas-Government/dp/0062276174/ref=nodl_?dplnkId=bdcf867b-f708-4871-9ddc-8d1285183156

The USA is not a democracy at all. There is an oligarchy and they pull the strings of the democratic veneer.

The CIA is their hidden hand that pushes enforces their will behind Black budgets and secret ops.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The official JFK Assassination report from the Warren Commission to put it frankly “don’t make no damn sense”. Lee Harvey Oswald being the lone gunman never made sense and even he stated he didn’t do it. Some quick facts:

• Lee Harvey Oswald called an intelligence officer in the military when he was in jail.
    • But that’s only the tip of the sphere in regards to everyone that died that was connected to the assassination.

The murder of JFK was a coup by the powers that be because JFK was anti-imperialism. He blocked imperialistic actions in Cuba, Vietnam, and Indonesia. He actually negoatiated with the Russians to end the Cuban Missile Crisis by agreeing to remove missiles in Turkey.

Amazon product
    View: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Killed-Kennedy-Against/dp/1629144894/ref=nodl_?dplnkId=c1540c66-e229-4466-af6b-cafaeae868c8

He says LBJ is the one that planned the hit and that they planned it over two years. Here’s a video of him speaking on it.

Amazon product
    View: https://www.amazon.com/Devils-Chessboard-Dulles-Americas-Government/dp/0062276174/ref=nodl_?dplnkId=bdcf867b-f708-4871-9ddc-8d1285183156

The USA is not a democracy at all. There is an oligarchy and they pull the strings of the democratic veneer.

The CIA is their hidden hand that pushes enforces their will behind Black budgets and secret ops.

I heard the video they got from the archives shows the driver turning around and assassinating him. It definitely was a setup. He was finna get rid of the Federal Reserve. The blood families need to keep their money coming. JFKs blood wasn't right. He had to go.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard the video they got from the archives shows the driver turning around and assassinating him. It definitely was a setup. He was finna get rid of the Federal Reserve. The blood families need to keep their money coming. JFKs blood wasn't right. He had to go.
    He was messing up the global thuggery and they sent him on his way. One of the expert shooters that took place in the murder was Malcolm Wallace. He died suspiciously somehow.

There was an alledged 3 shooters another ones a Corsican gangster Lucien Sarti. Also to your point he did start issuing Silver Certificates so he was doing a whole lot.

He stopped the government from taking over Cuba, Indonesia, Vietnam, and others. The CIA hated him, the defense contractors hated him, the airlines hated him, the pentagon hated him. His brother was going after the mob…he basically was a man on an island.

Did you also know he was working on disbanding the CIA? He was no friend of the Black man but he went heads up with the deep state and they set him up.

E

educatedman23

Amazon product

Amazon product

Yep. And folks think the President controls things. Ha.

E

educatedman23

He was messing up the global thuggery and they sent him on his way. One of the expert shooters that took place in the murder was Malcolm Wallace. He died suspiciously somehow.

There was an alledged 3 shooters another ones a Corsican gangster Lucien Sarti. Also to your point he did start issuing Silver Certificates so he was doing a whole lot.

He stopped the government from taking over Cuba, Indonesia, Vietnam, and others. The CIA hated him, the defense contractors hated him, the airlines hated him, the pentagon hated him. His brother was going after the mob…he basically was a man on an island.

Did you also know he was working on disbanding the CIA? He was no friend of the Black man but he went heads up with the deep state and they set him up.
    I also heard the driver turned around and shot him. I knew that shot that supposedly came from the 5th floor book depository was a bald face lie. Jesse Ventura proved that on his show called Conspiracy Theory.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Amazon product

Amazon product

Part of the world order is which power or political system can keep us in check. With Kennedy he was opening the door and setting the stage for us to shed our economic shackles. The world powers didn't want that. LBJ manipulated the path that was set which is why he said he would have us voting democrat. Integrated into a burning house indeed.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    BaI also heard the driver turned around and shot him. I knew that shot that supposedly came from the 5th floor book depository was a bald face lie. Jesse Ventura proved that on his show called Conspiracy Theory.
    There were thought to be 3 gunmen.
    Part of the world order is which power or political system can keep us in check. With Kennedy he was opening the door and setting the stage for us to shed our economic shackles. The world powers didn't want that. LBJ manipulated the path that was set which is why he said he would have us voting democrat. Integrated into a burning house indeed.
    Kennedy was shedding the chains across the globe too. He stop Indonesia from becoming a slave colony for the company knwon as Freeport, he stopped Cuba from having the same fate, he negotiated with Russians to avert nuclear war, he was against invading Vietnam. Kennedy thought that countries should have the right to self determination and the ruling class hated that. The CIA even tried to assassinate the French president DeGauille and JFK went and apologized to DeGauille and told him he had no control over them. His last two strikes against the deep state was when he started to disband the CIA and when he stopped a CIA plan to plot a coup d‘etat in Indonesia. He always was the President that started to craft the Civil Rights legislation that LBJ signed.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    JFK wanted to be honest with the people. He knew things that we didn't. He would have stopped their plans as they were just getting started and they couldn't have that. Ever since JFK, you can watch everything unfold and unravel. Life has gotten worse for people. I believe he knew their plans to crumble the middle-class and outsource cheap slave labor from other countries but that was only the tip of the iceberg.

E

educatedman23

Kennedy is the only real president the people have ever had.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He always was the President that started to craft the Civil Rights legislation that LBJ signed.
    You must be reading my mind. I was thinking about this today. I wonder if the whole Civil Rights Act was a piece of the New World Order Agenda. Since the powers that be use colors, symbols, numbers, and time to speak I wonder if the fact this is being rolled back during this time and season it was all a plan. Just seems (to me) that things happen and then reverse in 30, 35, and 50-year cycles when it comes to our politics. I've had to rethink everything I thought of as of late. Just seems everything is a chess piece in a huge chess game and we're the last to know.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I also heard the driver turned around and shot him. I knew that shot that supposedly came from the 5th floor book depository was a bald face lie. Jesse Ventura proved that on his show called Conspiracy Theory.
    There is allegedly a video from the archives which showed the driver turn around and shoot him. Interestingly though JFK's wife went and married another dude from one of the blood families (Onassis) with a key European link to the ancient Illuminati rites. Shole is suspect is all I'm saying.

E

educatedman23

You must be reading my mind. I was thinking about this today. I wonder if the whole Civil Rights Act was a piece of the New World Order Agenda. Since the powers that be use colors, symbols, numbers, and time to speak I wonder if the fact this is being rolled back during this time and season it was all a plan. Just seems (to me) that things happen and then reverse in 30, 35, and 50-year cycles when it comes to our politics. I've had to rethink everything I thought of as of late. Just seems everything is a chess piece in a huge chess game and we're the last to know.
    What do you think about this idea I keep hearing? We are gonna push for reparations and as soon as they are due to give it to us, they crash the economy and blame us for it which will make the dollar worthless as they transition to a digital currency.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you think about this idea I keep hearing? We are gonna push for reparations and as soon as they are due to give it to us, they crash the economy and blame us for it which will make the dollar worthless as they transition to a digital currency.
    I don't think America ever had plans to pay us. We were pawns in a game of chess and we don't know how to play good. These folks have moved on from us. They are never going to pay us reparations and they've done everything to show they aren't going to do it. We should be using our time preparing for collapse and how we're going to govern ourselves collectively once the fall happens. If chaos is coming, we need to be working to be independent of this system. It needs our labor, and ignorance to sustain itself.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There were thought to be 3 gunmen.

Kennedy was shedding the chains across the globe too. He stop Indonesia from becoming a slave colony for the company knwon as Freeport, he stopped Cuba from having the same fate, he negotiated with Russians to avert nuclear war, he was against invading Vietnam. Kennedy thought that countries should have the right to self determination and the ruling class hated that. The CIA even tried to assassinate the French president DeGauille and JFK went and apologized to DeGauille and told him he had no control over them. His last two strikes against the deep state was when he started to disband the CIA and when he stopped a CIA plan to plot a coup d‘etat in Indonesia. He always was the President that started to craft the Civil Rights legislation that LBJ signed.
    Great information. Didn't know all that. Definitely makes sense.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think America ever had plans to pay us. We were pawns in a game of chess and we don't know how to play good. These folks have moved on from us. They are never going to pay us reparations and they've done everything to show they aren't going to do it. We should be using our time preparing for collapse and how we're going to govern ourselves collectively once the fall happens. If chaos is coming, we need to be working to be independent of this system. It needs our labor, and ignorance to sustain itself.
    I agree we should walk and chew gum. I will heartedly agree with separation and independence. I also feel when it comes to engaging with this political system the only thing we have to discuss is our check. Nothing more nothing less. Reparations will aid greatly in is developing our own nation and society. A Nation within a Nation as Dr. Claud Anderson states.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree we should walk and chew gum. I will heartedly agree with separation and independence. I also feel when it comes to engaging with this political system the only thing we have to discuss is our check. Nothing more nothing less. Reparations will aid greatly in is developing our own nation and society. A Nation within a Nation as Dr. Claud Anderson states.
    This country is not interested in aiding us. They won't even say our racial group unless it's attached with other people. I am a realist and know how the people who created and maintain this racist state think, they'd let this thing fall and move on to greener pastures before doing anything for us. There are plenty of other Black slaves and Black lands to exploit. Too many folks are willing to come here and not only run over us, but they are awaiting to take our place. I'm all for demanding what we're owed, but unless we're able to partner with enemies to bring this place down from the inside out economically and politically, it's a wrap.

Our best bet was to work 40-50 years ago to become economically independent of the system to be able to fight it. We have no leverage. We're just begging now. We've allowed them to import all the new buffer classes, put all the laws in place to help them. get all the grant funds to build them up for 12-13 years now.

It's a wrap here. I'm never going to say stop advocating for reparations, but I'm of the mindset like Dr. Anderson, I'm giving up the ghost. We're late to the party. We didn't listen when he tried to warn us 30 years ago, and it's going to be impossible to fight with zero leverage. It takes money and a focus to fight and we don't seem to be able to muster up either in numbers that would scare the hell out of the beast. Folks' light bulbs are JUST coming on. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, we are in the fire now.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This country is not interested in aiding us. They won't even say our racial group unless it's attached with other people. I am a realist and know how the people who created and maintain this racist state think, they'd let this thing fall and move on to greener pastures before doing anything for us. There are plenty of other Black slaves and Black lands to exploit. Too many folks are willing to come here and not only run over us, but they are awaiting to take our place. I'm all for demanding what we're owed, but unless we're able to partner with enemies to bring this place down from the inside out economically and politically, it's a wrap.

Our best bet was to work 40-50 years ago to become economically independent of the system to be able to fight it. We have no leverage. We're just begging now. We've allowed them to import all the new buffer classes, put all the laws in place to help them. get all the grant funds to build them up for 12-13 years now.

It's a wrap here. I'm never going to say stop advocating for reparations, but I'm of the mindset like Dr. Anderson, I'm giving up the ghost. We're late to the party. We didn't listen when he tried to warn us 30 years ago, and it's going to be impossible to fight with zero leverage. It takes money and a focus to fight and we don't seem to be able to muster up either in numbers that would scare the hell out of the beast. Folks' light bulbs are JUST coming on. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, we are in the fire now.
    You right its not about convincing anyone of anything at this point. We are all we got thus we should just focus on empowering our own.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    JFK wanted to be honest with the people. He knew things that we didn't. He would have stopped their plans as they were just getting started and they couldn't have that. Ever since JFK, you can watch everything unfold and unravel. Life has gotten worse for people. I believe he knew their plans to crumble the middle-class and outsource cheap slave labor from other countries but that was only the tip of the iceberg.
    He knows everything every other president and long term staffer knows. He was one of the only that felt it was wrong and decide to change it. Every other president since him gets in office and follows the agenda.
    Kennedy is the only real president the people have ever had.
    He was a real one.
    Well there has been shifts in the power brokers. Over the past 100 years weve seen a shift from the Robber Barons, to the New Dealers, back to the Robber Barons. We are just some byproduct of the previous economic system that gets caught up in the wave.
    There is allegedly a video from the archives which showed the driver turn around and shoot him. Interestingly though JFK's wife went and married another dude from one of the blood families (Onassis) with a key European link to the ancient Illuminati rites. Shole is suspect is all I'm saying.
    It wasn’t the driver though.
    The economy is going to collapse rain or snow. The White supremacists here played themselves and now it’s collapsing on itself.
    The line “these folks have moved on from us” is so accurate. A lot of people do not realize this. They are over us, we are the left overs from a past economic system they had. They have no love.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The line “these folks have moved on from us” is so accurate. A lot of people do not realize this. They are over us, we are the left overs from a past economic system they had. They have no love.
    Obama sealed the deal. We let him be disrespectful and neglectful for 8 years. The worst thing we can do is continue allowing them to influence us to do anything.

E

educatedman23

Yep. It is hard to get enough of our folks together since so many are waiting on somebody to save us. This same government that keeps stepping on us.

E

educatedman23

He knows everything every other president and long term staffer knows. He was one of the only that felt it was wrong and decide to change it. Every other president since him gets in office and follows the agenda.

He was a real one.

Well there has been shifts in the power brokers. Over the past 100 years weve seen a shift from the Robber Barons, to the New Dealers, back to the Robber Barons. We are just some byproduct of the previous economic system that gets caught up in the wave.

It wasn’t the driver though.

The economy is going to collapse rain or snow. The White supremacists here played themselves and now it’s collapsing on itself.

They have moved on from us. This is shown by them letting foreigners come here and GIVING them what they need to be successful.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have moved on from us. This is shown by them letting foreigners come here and GIVING them what they need to be successful.
    Yep. The other thing is that we're not using the system that Native Americans and Asians used to make reparations claims against the United States. Screaming reparations isn't going to get us any money. Coughing up money, hiring attorneys, and going to battle WAS the route we should've taken, but we didn't and we haven't. Nobody gave those other people anything, They fought...IN COURT.

E

educatedman23

Yep. The other thing is that we're not using the system that Native Americans and Asians used to make reparations claims against the United States. Screaming reparations isn't going to get us any money. Coughing up money, hiring attorneys, and going to battle WAS the route we should've taken, but we didn't and we haven't. Nobody gave those other people anything, They fought...IN COURT.
    Agree. The Boule class sabotages us every chance they get. They put these people in as judges and lawyers to sabotage us as much as possible without making it look like they are. They get us to focus on things that won't work.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agree. The Boule class sabotages us every chance they get. They put these people in as judges and lawyers to sabotage us as much as possible without making it look like they are. They get us to focus on things that won't work.
    Exactly. This is why you got a Ketanji Jackson Brown who was able to make it all the way to the Supreme Court sabotaging Black folks along the way. The dominant society has strategically installed Black looking folks who have no intention of doing right by us. They are Black white supremacists. Black people born during the last 50 years will have to look back at them civil rights era folks with a side eye and wonder if it all was a plot by the CIA to derail Black movement and water down our power with immigrants propagandized via the State Department.

In all these years nobody in the Black legal circles thought, let me do what the Asians and Native Americans did to get reparations. Nobody.

And no Black people find this suspicious at all. If everybody else got their bag through the courts, why do we think screaming it on social media and writing about it is going to get us a bag. We played ourselves and it's too late to fix it now. They're blowing money fast in the words of Rick Ross. Won't be any money for us, and that's the goal.

E

educatedman23

Obama sealed the deal. We let him be disrespectful and neglectful for 8 years. The worst thing we can do is continue allowing them to influence us to do anything.
    Yep. I have a lot of problems with Umar Johnson, but I do know that he was telling the truth about Obama in 2008 in the months before Obama was SELECTED to be in office. I was around 18 at the time and could vote for the first time. I would have been so much better off in my life if at least one person in my family told me how things really work in this world. It is sad I had to learn from YouTube and not my own biological family. The sad thing is they still love Obama. My father has an Obama hat that he constantly wears. Smh. I am so tempted to throw it in the trash. That man sold us out.

E

educatedman23

Exactly. This is why you got a Ketanji Jackson Brown who was able to make it all the way to the Supreme Court sabotaging Black folks along the way. The dominant society has strategically installed Black looking folks who have no intention of doing right by us. They are Black white supremacists. Black people born during the last 50 years will have to look back at them civil rights era folks with a side eye and wonder if it all was a plot by the CIA to derail Black movement and water down our power with immigrants propagandized via the State Department.

In all these years nobody in the Black legal circles thought, let me do what the Asians and Native Americans did to get reparations. Nobody.

And no Black people find this suspicious at all. If everybody else got their bag through the courts, why do we think screaming it on social media and writing about it is going to get us a bag. We played ourselves and it's too late to fix it now. They're blowing money fast in the words of Rick Ross. Won't be any money for us, and that's the goal.
    I'm just gonna keep it ALL THE WAY REAL. I am looking at many of our people with big money and big influence with a side eye. A person would have to show and prove to me that they are not selling us out. The reason I say this is every time we get leaders who truly care about us, something always happens to them. Our people are secretly helping this system to kill or harm the people in our community who are putting in the most intelligent work to truly benefit our people. Here is a question... Can you name one Black organization that is BIG that is TRULY for our people? I cannot. I am talking about some of the folks wanting real change while the rest are sellouts. All these big organizations have puppets stacked in the highest levels. I am tired of us with the first Black this and the first Black that. This is not helping. Ketanji had to have done disgusting and incriminating stuff behind closed doors to get that job on the Supreme Court. A man who used to be apart of the Illuminati decades ago said that uncontrolled people cannot get jobs like President and Supreme Court justice without being a sellout. The reason is this system cannot give a person big fame who will be for the people. The way they ensure this happens is to choose a person who wants these kind of jobs VERY VERY VERY badly and will do ANYTHING to get them. They agree to do things behind the scenes that people should not be doing. Years go by, and these people are unknowingly monitored to see if they are truly on this system's side. If they can't find evidence of them going against the system (except in the cases where the system allows them to be controlled opposition), then they will essentially give them these jobs by getting their puppets and others to vote for them. Kamala Harris didn't get to where she was at just by being an AKA member. She got there by sleeping her way to the top AND agreeing to sell us out.

I think the Black Power movement in the 1950s and 60s was orchestrated. The reason is because I find it so interesting how in the mid 1940s, they gave the White military people loans and grants to buy houses to create the suburbs while in the next two decades they would be pushing to integrate the schools in the inner city that would be devoid of the resources. These people think at least 100 years down the line. I do think it was watered down to get these immigrants to come over here and over time replace us. It is so obvious. I have never seen so many Black immigrants on television in my life, and it is so obvious our representation is shrinking. These are not just any immigrants though. They are sellouts. They are not gonna let Black power immigrants come here. This is why they tell them to stay away from us and that we are all these bad things.

Our people are too emotional when it comes to getting things done. Our people love yelling something like "They owe us reparations for slavery and all the other bad stuff they have done to us." Only a small number of our people have put their own money up with a reasonable agenda to try and get something for us. This is one reason why other groups of folks laugh at us and call us dumb. Overall, we are not doing the things that get real progress. Dr. Claud Anderson and Dr. Amos Wilson each wrote a book on power 20+ years ago that taught us what we need to do. Both books are still relevant today. How is it these two men have enough sense to analyze the world and come up with a reasonable plan to help our people get somewhere? I agree with you that others got theirs through the courts. They built alliances up not as kumbaya but rather through strategic means where both sides got something out of the deal. We make "deals" with other races of folks and always walk away on the losing side of the "deal." This is why we are laughed at. We can learn a lot from the successes of other groups of people. And to think we have all these scholars who don't see the things you and I do. It is sickening how many of our folks are either sellouts or dumb. I am glad this site has many people who seem to care about our people although we may disagree with each other here and there. I have seen some very good rational ideas on this site.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Every other president since him gets in office and follows the agenda.
    They are all puppets. This is why they almost get hand selected so no matter which side wins, they have their people in place. Look at other countries. Almost every damn one of them has a WEF leader.

E

educatedman23

They are all puppets. This is why they almost get hand selected so no matter which side wins, they have their people in place. Look at other countries. Almost every damn one of them has a WEF leader.
    You are right. Most of our people do not want to strategize like this so we can consistently get what we want. I've noticed that when we get a non sellout in smaller offices, we rarely get a protection team ready for the person. Also, we rarely seek out another person who will be waiting in case that person dies unexpectedly or starts selling us out. It is imperative that we understand what I'm saying. These wicked folks plan for multiple terms ahead with backups who will sell us out. We must think the same way except on a local scale since that is all we can realistically do right now.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are right. Most of our people do not want to strategize like this so we can consistently get what we want. I've noticed that when we get a non sellout in smaller offices, we rarely get a protection team ready for the person. Also, we rarely seek out another person who will be waiting in case that person dies unexpectedly or starts selling us out. It is imperative that we understand what I'm saying. These wicked folks plan for multiple terms ahead with backups who will sell us out. We must think the same way except on a local scale since that is all we can realistically do right now.
    I was raised to think small to make big changes. You start in the home. From there, you work on your street. Then you work in your neighborhood. Then you focus on your district/county. Then you work on your state. The only way things will get changed for the better is if people realize we have more power than these corrupt politicians.

E

educatedman23

I was raised to think small to make big changes. You start in the home. From there, you work on your street. Then you work in your neighborhood. Then you focus on your district/county. Then you work on your state. The only way things will get changed for the better is if people realize we have more power than these corrupt politicians.
    These corrupt politicians are going to keep getting re elected since the majority of our people do not think like you. I would love to see politicians who were for the people do what the people actually want.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    These corrupt politicians are going to keep getting re elected since the majority of our people do not think like you. I would love to see politicians who were for the people do what the people actually want.
    The problem is, they can be bought and sold. We need some kind of law that protects us from them being corrupted. Even ones that started out on the good side ended blinded by money and greed.

E

educatedman23

Even if we had a leader who cared about us, we still would not put up ample protection. Also, we don't have big enough media apparatuses to fight back when they come after that person.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Even if we had a leader who cared about us, we still would not put up ample protection. Also, we don't have big enough media apparatuses to fight back when they come after that person.
    The issue is that the country was never for anyone other than white men. What we really need is a whole new system because the current one is working as intended.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    that or they get blackmailed into complying
    Oh for sure, that is what I think Eptien's island was all about. They blackmailed people in the US and other countries to do their bidding by recording everything that went down from drug use to pedophilia.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh for sure, that is what I think Eptien's island was all about. They blackmailed people in the US and other countries to do their bidding by recording everything that went down from drug use to pedophilia.
    Your hands have to be dirty in order to be seen as clean by them. I always wonder how they can confidently come out announcing a sexual preference of staff. I can only imagine what kind of debauchery goes on behind the scenes to keep everyone's mouth shut.

E

educatedman23

Yep. People would be surprised how many downlow men and women there are as well as how many secret pedophilia engagers there are. They need dirt to hold against a person.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. People would be surprised how many downlow men and women there are as well as how many secret pedophilia engagers there are. They need dirt to hold against a person.
    That is why we will never see that client list but if you watch social circles, you get an idea of who is in on it. Bill Gates loved going to the island and supposedly has been there 37 times. Wonder why his wife wanted a divorce...