Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The reparations fire 🔥 is blazing. The fear is real Why are so many foreigners against FBA reparations?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
While I will definitely agree that way too high percentage of Blacks who have non American ancestry are against it, to be fair, those are the only ones we hear about.

To many, its a given there should be reparations. Especially those that grew up with FBAs in their neighborhood and were always part of the black community. Most if not all of you have non FBA homies, how do they feel about it?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
...and it doesn't matte what FBA coons and non FBA haters think anyway, they have no power against the collective. It all comes down to on code vs off code. That said, I think a non FBA podcast that supports reparations and black empowerment would be hugely successful. The ones that call Tariq and are in those Twitter and Clubhouse spaces would be on there big and those haters alone would make the numbers big.

I would assume, after some time to see if they are down, Tariq or TBA would support it as well. You'd need the right person(s). Not just supportive but have the personality and speaking skills to counter.

I'd suggest not just one person, 2 or 3 and include one woman at least. Maybe a format like that white girl Pearly Things does where she has a few people in pro and con and kinda plays referee but also throws in facts, etc. Before anyone starts, I'm talking her format NOT her. Gotta qualify ish around here as people read in what they want and not what's said....lol.

Lastly, it would need to be strictly administrated to not devolve into a roasting session.

One5

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
While I will definitely agree that way too high percentage of Blacks who have non American ancestry are against it, to be fair, those are the only ones we hear about.

To many, it's a given there should be reparations. Especially those that grew up with FBAs in their neighborhood and were always part of the black community. Most if not all of you have non-FBA homies, how do they feel about it?
I'm Jamaican the answer is simple there should be no claim to FBA reparations by non-FBA. At the least, it complicates things and allows white supremacy and coon immigrants to wedge and muddy the process. We have an inherent division among us and WS has used that to conquer us worldwide. Imagine Jamaicans on Jamaican soil being unable to realize that there are too many Chinese here and they are raping our country. They consciously or maybe unconsciously support Chinese businesses, over black businesses in many cases. Chinese by contrast are of one mind about dogging us anywhere on the planet.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I'm Jamaican the answer is simple there should be no claim to FBA reparations by non-FBA. At the least, it complicates things and allows white supremacy and coon immigrants to wedge and muddy the process. We have an inherent division among us and WS has used that to conquer us worldwide. Imagine Jamaicans on Jamaican soil being unable to realize that there are too many Chinese here and they are raping our country. They consciously or maybe unconsciously support Chinese businesses, over black businesses in many cases. Chinese by contrast are of one mind about dogging us anywhere on the planet.
Agreed. On a side note I've been looking at the Caricom reparations thing.

I'm greatly disappointed and fearful. They have not made any attempt to limit to offspring of slaves (Blacks) and have made hints it may be other than cash.

I think the claims are just but I think they are doing it because they are broke and a final way to get money since they have sold out the islands natural resources and land. Any monies I fear will line pockets if the rich and powerful than go to the masses.

I pray I'm wrong.

Anyway, hopefully the American reparations will be a a blueprint that Caribbeans and Africans will use to avoid corruption.

One5

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
You atr
Agreed. On a side note I've been looking at the Caricom reparations thing.

I'm greatly disappointed and fearful. They have not made any attempt to limit to offspring of slaves (Blacks) and have made hints it may be other than cash.

I think the claims are just but I think they are doing it because they are broke and a final way to get money since they have sold out the islands natural resources and land. Any monies I fear will line pockets if the rich and powerful than go to the masses.

I pray I'm wrong.

Anyway, hopefully the American reparations will be a a blueprint that Caribbeans and Africans will use to avoid corruption.
You are probably right....the colonialist mindset is deep in Jamaica. Eg crying at the passing of Elizabeth. The high level of illiteracy allows those in the government and the elites to rob the island.....its a shame. But it's true.