Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's beyond the point of making reparations a singular voting issue.
I no longer feel like that's the most important issue. It is important and I am for reparations.

Trump is just looking out for himself and trying to avoid prosecution. He's racist but at the end of the day he's just looking out for number one. He isn't likely to pass racist laws.

DeSantis isn't that. He's going to act on his racism. He isn't saying that stuff just to get votes. He believes it.

Reparations are an issue we should fight for.

However I don't think I can just stand by and not vote with someone like DeSantis running. Nor could I of good conscious advise anyone else to. The danger with DeSantis is he's actually intelligent and understands government policy enough to pass anti black racist laws.

And with the current judiciary and Supreme Court line up there is no guarantee that those laws would be overturned.

If this man gets into office we're looking at America turning into apartheid South Africa. I'm just not okay with taking that risk over reparations.

D

Deleted member 1946

It's beyond the point of making reparations a singular voting issue.
I no longer feel like that's the most important issue. It is important and I am for reparations.

Trump is just looking out for himself and trying to avoid prosecution. He's racist but at the end of the day he's just looking out for number one. He isn't likely to pass racist laws.

DeSantis isn't that. He's going to act on his racism. He isn't saying that stuff just to get votes. He believes it.

Reparations are an issue we should fight for.

However I don't think I can just stand by and not vote with someone like DeSantis running. Nor could I of good conscious advise anyone else to. The danger with DeSantis is he's actually intelligent and understands government policy enough to pass anti black racist laws.

And with the current judiciary and Supreme Court line up there is no guarantee that those laws would be overturned.

If this man gets into office we're looking at America turning into apartheid South Africa. I'm just not okay with taking that risk over reparations.
So who do you think you will vote for? I don't see anybody I want to vote for. I'm just being honest.