ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    More censorship it's cool for Google, Instagram and Facebook/Twitter to have all of our information but tiktok is where the line is drawn........interesting.
    Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    no more goofy dance videos for Arby’s country.
    Actually, fam, I think those goons went on a massive tirade because of the TRUTH that's been catching on more and more, as well as in being exposed about BLACK AMERICAN HISTORY. Especially whenever it hits and targets the topic of reparations. Anything that speaks sense, reality, power, and to spark enough influence for those to think for themselves. I don't know. I could be wrong. But I never put anything pass those 24/7 evil minded and corrupted Nabiscos.

D

Deleted member 1946

Actually, fam, I think those goons went on a massive tirade because of the TRUTH that's been catching on more and more, as well as in being exposed about BLACK AMERICAN HISTORY. Especially whenever it hits and targets the topic of reparations. Anything that speaks sense, reality, power, and to spark enough influence for those to think for themselves. I don't know. I could be wrong. But I never put anything pass those 24/7 evil minded and corrupted Nabiscos.
    I don't put anything past them either. They wanna keep power and will do whatever they gotta do to keep it.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see the TIk Tok shorts but I don't have it (as well as a few other social media apps). That being said, I am a free speech guy. Control ya self or ya kids instead of other people.
    You’re not missing anything not being on tik tok.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just watch out though cause that bill they wanted to pass nationwide is basically the Patriot Act 2.0 and it removes freedom and rights to online spaces and puts people in prison for using VPNs. We can't let that pass. But if states take it upon themselves to ban TikTok and other foreign apps, I am all for it. Every single state needs to do this. TikTok is ruining our people's brains and targeting our youth.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You think they cancelled all of Tik Tok because of Black American History and Reparations? I don't think so. I think it stems from the fact that the platform is hosted on Chinese servers and so the US Gov't can't control it like it does every other Social Network. They're prepping for a war with China and don't want the Chinese having a platform they can use to make the American youth sentimental to their side of the story, Let's say the war really pops off...the Chinese government can push propganda through Tik Tok and have young Americans turning against the US Government. That's a powerful tool and the US is playing defense by banning it. I foresee a total ban soon.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    Jay? They are afraid of Tic Toc just like they were with the music P.E. Made. They hate the truth. Typical Trumpanzees ALL of them.
    Jay
    Jay
    The Haze Of Our Lives tik tok is the truth though? That joint is a cesspool of goofy dance videos and pranks.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    You think they cancelled all of Tik Tok because of Black American History and Reparations? I don't think so. I think it stems from the fact that the platform is hosted on Chinese servers and so the US Gov't can't control it like it does every other Social Network. They're prepping for a war with China and don't want the Chinese having a platform they can use to make the American youth sentimental to their side of the story, Let's say the war really pops off...the Chinese government can push propganda through Tik Tok and have young Americans turning against the US Government. That's a powerful tool and the US is playing defense by banning it. I foresee a total ban soon.
    OK, you said the key word, CONTROL. Knowledge is power. Think about it? I'm not saying reparations or such other topics specifically relating to us is THE reason for cancelation. However though, when constant Black creators, for example, are revealing actual documents, articles, links, and even constant footages that the media won't dare show or touch, as it pertains to us, then yes, I do believe a portion of such plays a part. If there's any indication we keep at informing and educating one another, then, no doubt, in some form or fashion, certain underhanded sneaky actions are taken. Again, I'm just saying. That's my view!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    OK, you said the key word, CONTROL. Knowledge is power. Think about it? I'm not saying reparations or such other topics specifically relating to us is THE reason for cancelation. However though, when constant Black creators, for example, are revealing actual documents, articles, links, and even constant footages that the media won't dare show or touch, as it pertains to us, then yes, I do believe a portion of such plays a part. If there's any indication we keep at informing and educating one another, then, no doubt, in some form or fashion, certain underhanded sneaky actions are taken. Again, I'm just saying. That's my view!
    I hear you and both of us are speculating so while I don't agree with you it doesn't mean your opinion is any less valid than mine. I just think that the fear of TikTok is geopolitical one and not based on US' internal racial tensions.