Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
British
The Three F's By Neely Fuller Jr. (Things To NEVER Do Or Say To A Race Soldier):

1. DO NOT FUSS! = STOP ARGUING, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR "RIGHTS" WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY AS A PRISONER OF WAR! This will only entice the Race Soldiers to further mistreat you.

2. DO NOT FIGHT! = ALWAYS ALLOW THEM TO GRAB YOU, DO NOT SWEAR AT THEM, DO NOT STRUGGLE OUT OF HANDCUFFS OR WHEN THEY PIN YOU DOWN! Otherwise they will use your resistance against them as a reason for killing you.

3. DO NOT FLEE OR THEY WILL KILL YOU!

Note: Always be as calm as possible during interactions with Race Soldiers, arguing or failing to negotiate with their commands will allow them to send you to Greater Confinement (Prison) or kill you.

Last edited by a moderator:
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Your points need to be white on a black background. Mr. Fulller has been around for years.

Vict-9297
Vict-9297
The points were copied and pasted from a Google Document of mine and the 'Note' section was created separate from the document because I didn't have time to copy and paste the text again so I put it inside this threads text box instead, that's why the text font is in different colours, I could have screenshot the image of the document but it's too late now. I'm glad that Mr. Fuller is still alive to share constructive information with Victims Of Racism.