Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yea, the deceased was a becky worshipper, which is a form of self hatred. Now I won't stop giving a fuck because of those tweets or say he deserves it or say oh well that's what you get.... but what those tweets do make me do is review how he conducted himself around those cops. I believe the swirlers are disillusioned by the women they chase to the point they forget shit aint sweet for you.

If you listen to the new black media you know that once you're confronted by police you're behind enemy lines. You're supposed to behave like a prisoner of war or a hostage and not acting emotional and vulnerable, as Tyre did. Again, I see the correlation between him and cooning and how he handled himself when shit got real

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If Tyre Nichols miraculously survived the brutal attack carried out by 5 Black-looking people, he would likely be even more anti-Black than he already was and use that undeserved trauma as an excuse to downtalk Black people and lose faith in the Black community. I can hear it now.

"It be your own people man. That's why we can't get anywhere as a people. We be our on worst enemy. Like what Black community? There is no black community. I almost died after 5 people who looked like me try to lynch me in public so I don't wanna hear that all black people gotta come together bullshit. I'm done with y'all."

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Trillfate

I know you and Tyre Nichols are on the West Coast. It is true that most Black California men like Tyre Nicoles are lost, colorstruck, white-worshipping self-haters?

In general, I notice that any Black skateboarder / alternative scene dude is a coon of some sort (examples: Lupe Fiasco, Tyler the Creator and his friends, Lil Wayne). They are no better than those self-hating Black nerds / anime buffs and other awkward white-washed Black dudes.

ART
ART
I know you and Tyre Nichols are from the West Coast.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trillfate

I know you and Tyre Nichols are on the West Coast. It is true that most Black California men like Tyre Nicoles are lost, colorstruck, white-worshipping self-haters?

In general, I notice that any Black skateboarder / alternative scene dude is a coon of some sort (examples: Lupe Fiasco, Tyler the Creator and his friends, Lil Wayne). They are no better than those self-hating Black nerds / anime buffs and other awkward white-washed Black dudes.
    I don’t think Black men in CA are anymore color struck or white worshipping than any other group of Black men in the USA.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That skateboarding obsession was a red flag.
    I still want Justice for him, but what a disappointment to find out he was not just off code but hostile against us.
    I want justice too but GD how far does that rabbit hole of coonery go?

Last edited:

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trillfate

PCyB.gif

Uh well, ya know, uh.. ya see...

Speaking For the Bay area I wouldn't say we worship Becky's outright, but more so non black women. Some of us, not all obviously. I think it's our proximity to Mexicans and the illusion that they are minorities that is very appealing to the average uninformed cali brother in the 1st place.... then you add the nerd element of anime skateboarding and comic books as a way to "escape" and it does create a contingent of coons, unfortunately..

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yea, the deceased was a becky worshipper, which is a form of self hatred. Now I won't stop giving a fuck because of those tweets or say he deserves it or say oh well that's what you get.... but what those tweets do make me do is review how he conducted himself around those cops. I believe the swirlers are disillusioned by the women they chase to the point they forget shit aint sweet for you.

If you listen to the new black media you know that once you're confronted by police you're behind enemy lines. You're supposed to behave like a prisoner of war or a hostage and not acting emotional and vulnerable, as Tyre did. Again, I see the correlation between him and cooning and how he handled himself when shit got real
    Great way to put it brother. Very on point assessment. Much respect.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you're Black & still skateboarding at 39...you're a Becky enthusiast. Young Black men who fool around with Becky 9 times out of 10 will start to take on the beliefs & customs of the white supremacist. I noticed that they kept the white girlfriend out of the press. Crumb & Sharpton understand that they wouldn't have garnered the sympathy from the Black masses that they did. It was well played, because if I would have known about his online presence before hand he wouldn't have gotten as much energy from me. I would have said it wasn't right but that's about it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PCyB.gif

Uh well, ya know, uh.. ya see...

Speaking For the Bay area I wouldn't say we worship Becky's outright, but more so non black women. Some of us, not all obviously. I think it's our proximity to Mexicans and the illusion that they are minorities that is very appealing to the average uninformed cali brother in the 1st place.... then you add the nerd element of anime skateboarding and comic books as a way to "escape" and it does create a contingent of coons, unfortunately..
    But is that different than any other area though? There's niggas in Jackson, MS that's dying to get their hands on something non-Black. I'm not trying to debate you I just don't want anyone in here to typecast us Cali dudes as some different breed of Black person. The cooning is nationwide.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you're Black & still skateboarding at 39...you're a Becky enthusiast. Young Black men who fool around with Becky 9 times out of 10 will start to take on the beliefs & customs of the white supremacist. I noticed that they kept the white girlfriend out of the press. Crumb & Sharpton understand that they wouldn't have garnered the sympathy from the Black masses that they did. It was well played, because if I would have known about his online presence before hand he wouldn't have gotten as much energy from me. I would have said it wasn't right but that's about it.
    A brotha can't skateboard? Don't you think that's a bit extreme?

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If those were truly his texts he sounded like a despicable person. It does not excuse what transpired but it does make me question his disposition towards the Black officers.
    Check it out if you wish.

ThisCaliforniaKid
    @ThisSavyCaliKid

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you're Black & still skateboarding at 39...you're a Becky enthusiast.
    Lil Wayne just turned 40 and officially announced that he will be a professional skateboarder. I thought he moved past that phase, but apparently not.

Lil Wayne turns pro
    Lil Wayne: Celebrity turned Pro Skateboarder...

Lil Wayne's dating preference in the 2020s and beyond.
    T31QzlQ.jpg

Becky / Redbone / Yellowbone enthusiast confirmed.

I noticed back around 2011 that when Mr. "🎶 I bet that bitch look better red 🪕" Lil Wayne met Mr. "🎵 Got all the Black bishes mad 'cause my main bitch vanilla 🪕 " Tyler, the Creator (who was into skateboarding at the time), Lil Wayne became a fan of Odd Future (Tyler's collective) and became more interested in skateboarding.

If you hang with wypipo or any white-identified / whitewashed people whether they're Black, Latino, Asian, and other then that and their habits and way of life will eventually rub off on you.

Like also attracts like. If you are a secret coon hanging around open coons then you will eventually become more and more open with your coonery. Though I have to say Lil Wayne's wealth (class) and taste for white, non-Black and "exotic" women, which became more prevalent in the late 2000s (see the music video for T-Pain and Lil Wayne's "Can't Believe It"), was the gateway to his modern-day coonery as well as the fact that it was a white cop that he credits for saving his life after he shot while when he was still a kid. He likely sees that white cop in each and every non-Black person he comes across which could explain a lot of why he capes for white people, denies racism (while only seeing class), and pushes that post-racial ideology the way he does.

Young Black men who fool around with Becky 9 times out of 10 will start to take on the beliefs & customs of the white supremacist. I noticed that they kept the white girlfriend out of the press. Crumb & Sharpton understand that they wouldn't have garnered the sympathy from the Black masses that they did. It was well played, because if I would have known about his online presence before hand he wouldn't have gotten as much energy from me. I would have said it wasn't right but that's about it.

I hate to say it, but while I'm not entirely sure if they ever had a coon mentality, Black men such as Jimi Hendrix and Basquiat were free-spirited and hung around a lot of white people and dated white women (Basquiat was even with Madonna at one point) and they got into drugs heavy to the point of fatal overdose / complications. White people are incubi and succubi who love to lure vulnerable Black people to their demise.

Jay
    Jay
    Remember Lil Wayne tried to launch a skating clothing brand called Trukfit? No one bought it but he loves skating.
    G
    Georgiacarolina
    Jimi Hendrix was killed. He did what he needed to do musically, but he was Black to the core, confused, but Black. Basquiat, I don’t know enough about.
    ART
    ART
    Jay

Yes I remember Trukfit and haven't heard of or seen that name since 2014.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know a lot of black dudes that are into skating, especially when I was growing up. These dudes tend to form relationships with white women cause there are not a lot of black ladies into this scene. I have seen a few in my life. They are mostly Beckys and Sarahs all over the place.

I just want to clarify something... Was Tyre AND the main cop beating him both banging the same Becky? Or am I missing something?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I know a lot of black dudes that are into skating, especially when I was growing up. These dudes tend to form relationships with white women cause there are not a lot of black ladies into this scene. I have seen a few in my life. They are mostly Beckys and Sarahs all over the place.

I just want to clarify something... Was Tyre AND the main cop beating him both banging the same Becky? Or am I missing something?
    It was stated that the cop was an ex & Tyre was the current boyfriend. So the cop(s) killed Tyre & the ex told the woman that if she didn't take him back, she'd be next.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It was stated that the cop was an ex & Tyre was the current boyfriend. So the cop(s) killed Tyre & the ex told the woman that if she didn't take him back, she'd be next.
    Holy shit. And this was all over a Becky? You have got to be kidding me. Like how you going to kill your own people over an ex snow bunny?

This is just so f'd up on so many levels.