HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This my friends is why we have an inflation issue, it’s because the US Govt prints money continuously. The US will never bring inflation down if it keeps on with the reckless spending.

Roparker71

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

This my friends is why we have an inflation issue, it’s because the US Govt prints money continuously. The US will never bring inflation down if it keeps on with the reckless spending.
    Yep... not only that, there's not enough gold in the Federal Reserve to back up the value of all the money being printed... so basically, the "paper money" is about as valuable as a roll of Charmin...

Jay
    Jay
    Yup since the 1970s the dollar has been only worth what people thought it was.
    ART
    ART
    As long as we all have faith, things will be fine. At least that's the message that the back of the dollar tells us.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is why, I speaking with my youth in regards to barter.... Our skills are your true revenue work with your community. Offer your service for their goods or vice versa... Not relying on the green paper...
    I am one that believes in cinema symbolism. I often think of The Book of Eli or other movies where freshwater 💦 is so scarce... An green paper money has become something we used to wipe our butts with...
    This will be extremely important if the CBDC gets pushed through.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I blame the government for depleting our resources and giving it all away to foreigners, foreign powers, the global wealthy elite, welfare queen Zelenskyy, Ukraine and its 🦬💩 war.

How do you think this will affect our reparations?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I blame the government for depleting our resources and giving it all away to foreigners, foreign powers, the global wealthy elite, welfare queen Zelenskyy, Ukraine and its 🦬💩 war.

How do you think this will affect our reparations?
    This is an issue with reckless monetary policy, inflation, and fractional reserve banking. Now how does this impact Reparations? Well Reparations will come from this same financial system so if the system is collapsing it makes it less likely that we can get what is ours.

ART
    ART
    So how do we get what's ours if they are deliberately and spitefully tanking the entire system to ensure we get nothing after they destroy it?
    Jay
    Jay
    You are looking at this from too self-centered of a viewpoint and I’m not being mean by saying that. A lot of Black people online have this arrogance that is largely unwarranted. The government is not tanking the system to spite us…they don’t care about us at all.

They are tanking the system because their greed is getting the best of them. Now do they take deliberate actions against us? Yes. But trust me we do not come up in their minds at all other than a foot note when it’s time for them to make a move.

US hegemony is at risk of toppling and that impacts the entire country. Which is why people like blackice_ATL consistently went at Marcel for wanting to be so tethered to the US Government.

The system is on the decline and there is nothing Black Americans can do about it but prepare for the worst and try to be as independent from the economic system and supply chain as possible.

Because if you depend on the US Government and it has 10 resources to give out but 20 people need them they will give 7 to rich whites, 2 to whites, .75 to immigrants and we get what’s left over.

To answer your question, the USA gives the best examples on how to get what you want.
    D

Deleted member 1946

Yep. Prices will go up. And most of the money will go to the top. Rich gets richer and poor gets poorer.

D

Deleted member 1946

This is an issue with reckless monetary policy, inflation, and fractional reserve banking. Now how does this impact Reparations? Well Reparations will come from this same financial system so if the system is collapsing it makes it less likely that we can get what is ours.
    Same thing I say... They will use the system collapsing as an excuse.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is the cold hard truth of it. Many if not most of the actions that got the banks in trouble in the last recession and was banned have been quietly, slowly reversed. They can basically do what they did before. Why? They have bought off both parties. That's pretty much it.

And we are much shakier now than at any time. There have been areas of finance that were never an issue, solid and have been having problems.

I am shocked we haven't had a major recession yet. Bigger than the 2008 one.

D

Deleted member 1946

This is the cold hard truth of it. Many if not most of the actions that got the banks in trouble in the last recession and was banned have been quietly, slowly reversed. They can basically do what they did before. Why? They have bought off both parties. That's pretty much it.

And we are much shakier now than at any time. There have been areas of finance that were never an issue, solid and have been having problems.

I am shocked we haven't had a major recession yet. Bigger than the 2008 one.
    It is coming again. They want to bring the USA down to 3rd world status.