Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
First of all, AA is something white liberals came up with, told us it was for our benefit and used it to get white women the benefits.

That said, AA has pretty much been over for a few decades now. And when AA is mentioned no one ever talks about that white males are the big recipients of it now, especially in California.

But I want to bring something else to y'alls attention. There is a conservative group that has been funding any AA lawsuit against us. The leader is a guy named Edward Blum. We have no allies.
copied from wiki
"Blum was born into a Jewish family in Benton Harbor, Michigan, where his parents owned and operated the local shoe store. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 1973. He then studied West African writers for a year at the State University of New York at New Paltz. "

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Another side effect is whatever fake people of color alliance with Asians is now officially done.

The guy who ran the organization that fought against it is Jewish. I didn't see any Jewish groups condemn him for it. Let that be a Black person leading the BDS (boycott, divest, sanction) movement against Israel and they are canceled.

Ironically, every single school and job Clarence Thomas got was because he was black.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
To me the whole decision just screams "Make America Great Again". For me it's just another example of a terrible supreme court decision that sets a dangerous precedent moving forward which is simply making it legal to deny someone based on "arbitrary reasons". Before affirmative action they were brazen in their ability to deny anyone jobs based on their status as non-white and while I agree that it has overwhelmingly benefited white women it has allowed some of us to slip through the cracks because it put forced them to keep some metrics on who were getting access to those institution. I'm not one to go crazy over the bare minimum or breadcrumbs but in when it comes to survival I do believe in taking every opportunity possible.

I'm not surprised that this happen tho or that AA were the driving force becaue I can recall in LA around 2014 Asians were fighting affirmative action in private schools. They always get some group to do their dirty work so it doesn't look like it's them that's doing it but the move only benefits white people. I don't anticipate the number of Asians attending Ivy League schools to increase much but rather the percentage of white to go from roughly 58% to about 72-80%