Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you haven't heard, a bunch of people in China are protesting their government. The same government that these corrupt white supremacists PRAISE in America and want to model our system after. The same government that people in Hollyweird praise and suck up to. The same government that is pushing all this LGBT+ nonsense on children. I can't tell you how many of our own politicians and public figures wanted to same lockdown measures for COVID that the CCP did which resulted in a lot of people dying.

China has been trying to ruin America from within for decades and they are some of the most racist people on the planet. Needless to say, the people standing up against their own government will not only cause problems for their country, but if they were to overthrow it, it would end up preventing world war III.

I don't know much about world politics but I know that the CCP has had it out for America for a long time. They push the damaging nonsense through social platforms like TikTok that encourage our kids to act out, be foolish, and do all this gender BS. They want to break the morals and destroy the family unit in America and I believe they worked with the white supremacists and corrupt jews to do it to our people first so they can use us to do it to everyone else.

Maybe I am pulling strings here but I feel like this is all connected and I hope the people of China dethrown that pooh bear sob.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Who gives a shit about China? The USA has been trying to overthrow the Chinese government for so long and these protests to me smells like more CIA shit like in Iran.
    I care because it means them going against their government will prevent them from starting another war which the US will most certainly get involved with be it for money or whatever. I don't want another war. I am sick the government in America using wars as a money laundering system. It don't just damage other countries, it damages our own economy and when our own economy gets hit, who you think suffers the most? It certainly isn't the whites or jews in America.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    China has been trying to ruin America from within for decades and they are some of the most racist people on the planet.
    The USA is actively contaminating the water supply in majority Black towns and you’re talking about Chinese are some of the most racist? Even if it’s true 2 million people are on boil advisory in Houston and that in addition to Flint and Jackson, MS. We have our own burdens right now, China has a right to figure it’s own stuff out.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I care because it means them going against their government will prevent them from starting another war which the US will most certainly get involved with be it for money or whatever. I don't want another war. I am sick the government in America using wars as a money laundering system. It don't just damage other countries, it damages our own economy and when our own economy gets hit, who you think suffers the most? It certainly isn't the whites or jews in America.
    Prevent who from starting a war? The one starting the wars is the USA not China. the China becoming a puppet state of the USA is dangerous for the entire world. We need a balance of power.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Prevent who from starting a war? The one starting the wars is the USA not China. the China becoming a puppet state of the USA is dangerous for the entire world. We need a balance of power.
    China. China and Russia both are fully capable of starting a world war especially because both are growing in desperation. The US has blood on their hands, there is no denying that but they WANT a war. They don't want people in China protesting their government. That is bad for them. That is the point. The US never "starts" a war, the profit off of escalating them. This is why both sides of this corrupt system praise it and want it. You will see both democrats and republicans saying war is good.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The USA is actively contaminating the water supply in majority Black towns and you’re talking about Chinese are some of the most racist? Even if it’s true 2 million people are on boil advisory in Houston and that in addition to Flint and Jackson, MS. We have our own burdens right now, China has a right to figure it’s own stuff out.
    Yes, they have camps filled with people including Africans that are beaten, raped, killed, and used for slave labor. Every other race is beneath them.

The point I am making is that it is good this is happening because it will benefit us in the long run. You don't think the white supremacist powers that be aren't in bed with the Chinese government? I agree things need to be dealt with locally but I am mentioning this because it is good for us that they are fighting their government. Any fracturing of a system of power that is corrupt be it here or somewhere else will impact us.

And if you wanna talk about water, they get a lot of the chemicals from china that are in our water supply including factor waste in the form of fluoride. It is all connected. Maybe this should be an example for people in America to rise up, especially black people. I don't want this country to become like China. That is what dude in Canada is pushing for and all the praise within America from powerful figures of China should have people worried.

The worse this country gets, the worse lives for black Americans get. We have to be aware of everything happening and plan accordingly as well as act accordingly. I like to keep an eye on stuff like this because I can plan better and be better prepared should shit hit the fan locally.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    China is notorious for being corrupt. I'm glad their people are standing up against them and actually trying to make some change. Whenever I see China, I imagine most of the people there being used to their leaders forcing control on them. But it looks like they've had enough and are actually going up against them. Feels a tad bit late, but hey, it's a start.

I don't know how it'll effect us in the states, but if it means any kind of good change happens, I'm all for it. And of course, I don't want to see war anytime soon. I hope the Chinese people succeed in making changes in their country.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Winnie the Pooh won't be overthrown at all, or at least not that easily. Winnie has a tight control over the Chinese people, and use scare tactics like violence, economics, and social credit to discourage people from challenging their authority.

I personally think that nothing will change because of how much the government really controls the people.

Have you heard of the social credit system in China? China is using cameras and spy technology to rate people on how "good" they are as a person, and by good, I mean a soulless government human robots that live their life by how the government WANTS them to act, and if people don't act like the government wants, they punish them by lowering their social credit scores, basically making them unable to get jobs, food, get an education, etc... if it's too low of a score, and protesting and being caught will most likely plummet their social credit scores like crazy basically making their lives a living hell.

I don't know if this social credit system is in operation within China as of now, but I can see if being implemented and truly silencing everyone in the country from opposition.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Winnie the Pooh won't be overthrown at all, or at least not that easily. Winnie has a tight control over the Chinese people, and use scare tactics like violence, economics, and social credit to discourage people from challenging their authority.

I personally think that nothing will change because of how much the government really controls the people.

Have you heard of the social credit system in China? China is using cameras and spy technology to rate people on how "good" they are as a person, and by good, I mean a soulless government human robots that live their life by how the government WANTS them to act, and if people don't act like the government wants, they punish them by lowering their social credit scores, basically making them unable to get jobs, food, get an education, etc... if it's too low of a score, and protesting and being caught will most likely plummet their social credit scores like crazy basically making their lives a living hell.

I don't know if this social credit system is in operation within China as of now, but I can see if being implemented and truly silencing everyone in the country from opposition.
    Yes, and that is another concern I have. They are pushing that social credit score in Europe and Canada! They want it everywhere and they often site China for their success. Powerful people around the world, all these corrupt white people, they want this social credit score EVERYWHERE. This is why I am such a huge advocate of gun rights in America. That is the one thing keeping this crap out of our country.