Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

They tried to take him off life support to harvest his organs. WTF!!!!

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I remember when people said we were crazy when we warned about this. Almost like they salivate when they see "Organ Donor" on your license.

G
Georgiacarolina
That’s why I won’t become one. Don’t you have to be alive to harvest some organs? Or is that an urban myth? I’m open to correction.🙂
Regardless, organ donation is a hard no for me. If I ever need one, I’ll accept that it’s time for me to go.
JerriBun
JerriBun
Georgiacarolina
I think there is a small window just after death to get organs. If they wait too long, the organs will die as well due to lack of oxygen.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Notice how absolutely indifferent, arrogant, inhumane, uncaring and unemotional this so-called "nurse" is and how crooked this psychopathic gutter nurse's smile is.

That pale creature is pure evil, wicked, soulless and proud of it. This creature condescendingly smirks at the family while committing evil to taunt the family and show them just how little regard and care it has for them, their wishes, and their needs. When Karen is not trying to activate its white tears to weaponize against you, they are either trying to undermine you or be tyrants. THIS is the NORM. What we just saw and continue to see is the Edomite in its true form. Medical apartheid is a form of war. You cannot afford to be generous to those that made it their eternal mission to destroy and wage war against you and your family.