Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Belgium has gone into lockdowns over the monkeypox outbreaks. Expect this to spread. Be prepared.

During the 2020 nonsense, a lot of cases of "covid" were actually standard flus which happens every year and the tests that were being used were only graded as being about 34% accurate. This is why we didn't see the typical 150k to 225k deaths from the seasonal flu that happens each year in the US - they were saying covid was causing this when it was just the standard flu. Mostly killing people who are much older (70+ in age) and those who have severe medical issues.

People are speculating that shingles will be labeled as monkeypox since there are 1 million cases each year and growing. Working in a clinic, I can tell you this number has shot up big time since 2020. Some link it to the vaxx and others link the increased cases to stress. Either could be a factor but shingles when they are severe enough do resemble monkeypox. My mother has had them (shingles) a few times and was not able to be around young children (infants or toddlers) or older folks.

I would stock up on supplies now. People will be hoarding again.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Belgium has gone into lockdowns over the monkeypox outbreaks. Expect this to spread. Be prepared.

During the 2020 nonsense, a lot of cases of "covid" were actually standard flus which happens every year and the tests that were being used were only graded as being about 34% accurate. This is why we didn't see the typical 150k to 225k deaths from the seasonal flu that happens each year in the US - they were saying covid was causing this when it was just the standard flu. Mostly killing people who are much older (70+ in age) and those who have severe medical issues.

People are speculating that shingles will be labeled as monkeypox since there are 1 million cases each year and growing. Working in a clinic, I can tell you this number has shot up big time since 2020. Some link it to the vaxx and others link the increased cases to stress. Either could be a factor but shingles when they are severe enough do resemble monkeypox. My mother has had them (shingles) a few times and was not able to be around young children (infants or toddlers) or older folks.

Also, notice how these Islamic extremists aren't a boogeyman or a threat anymore? When was the last time we heard about ISIS this and Iran that and Al Qaeda this or any Islamic extremist attacks on US Soil? As soon as Trump became president in 2016, the Islamic extremist attacks on the US began to suddenly stop. Has anyone else noticed that? More proof this all of this bullshit is carefully planned and that those previous attacks were likely inside job attacks.

Putin, COVID, Trump, and Russia are the new so-called boogeymen. And now since COVID didn't work to control enough people, now they are using monkeypox and other diseases to both put fear in us as well as attack us. Inflation, skyrocketing house and gas prices, more homelessness, baby formula shortages, food shortages, shortages of materials in general, and a worsening environment are part of the plan. All of this is being done to keep everyone fearful, afraid, scared, vulnernable, and under extreme control.

We are slowly going from a faux democracy to a more openly extremist, fascist, totalitarian, military rule and an utter nightmare. The United States of white supremacists in control would rather destroy the entire planet than give Black people their owed reparations.

The power-hungry white supremacists controlling this society along with their corrupt allies are the real, actual threat. Everything else is just a side effect of that.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I was just thinking about this. We barely out of COVID and they got another scare WTF.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I said it that the worst is even yet to come because with what happened with COVID-19, I knew right away that we were in deep problem going forward. This is really a shame because there are so many people that haven't recovered from the adverse effects of Covid-19 and another one is already lined up. Where do we go from here?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have to keep us in a state of fear to control us. Don't let them take away your security and your bravery, nor your freedoms. The ones we have left anyway. When 2020 hit and things started to get bad, I knew that in a few years we'd be looking back wishing it was 2020 again. Food shortages are getting worse. Gas prices are going up more and more. I keep hearing of people losing their homes. This country is in major trouble. Another lockdown will cause irreversible damage.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I only just realized last night that the WEF people were having their meetings this week. You know, the rich snobs who talk about how we should live our lives and what they will do to force it on us. How conveniently timed.
    The World Economic Forum (WEF) "people" and telling people to live their lives as long as they can control how you live, where you live, and when you die.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They trip me out on the news showing 90's photos of black people with monkey pox. In this current iteration it is primarily targeting gay white men. That can't be good for their numbers!!! 😆
    Tea Time Drinking GIF by French Montana

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black Family? Stay ready and buy all the batteries you can. We just had a rolling brown out and the home generator kicked on. Those that have portable power units...when in use lock them in place and if you have cameras put them in sight.
    Check over all first aid kits, replace out of date items with up to date items. Clotting powder or gauze buy all you can.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black Family? Stay ready and buy all the batteries you can. We just had a rolling brown out and the home generator kicked on. Those that have portable power units...when in use lock them in place and if you have cameras put them in sight.
    Check over all first aid kits, replace out of date items with up to date items. Clotting powder or gauze buy all you can.
    Dont forget to add some solar power to your system as well. Them shits legit. Once you have the panels you can infinitely add on solar batteries so you can store more power!!!!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dont forget to add some solar power to your system as well. Them shits legit. Once you have the panels you can infinitely add on solar batteries so you can store more power!!!!
    Jackpot!!! I hate that I totally forgot solar. Even tho I don't reallyy like Mr. Musk his power units are the cream of the crop until GE starts making their version. Thank you ProMoatBlack.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They trip me out on the news showing 90's photos of black people with monkey pox. In this current iteration it is primarily targeting gay white men. That can't be good for their numbers!!! 😆
    Tea Time Drinking GIF by French Montana
    White gay males aren't going to help their numbers anyway.
    They know that.

And didn't patient zero for HIV, a sex addicted and perverse white gay male flight attendant, catch HIV/AIDS from bestiality and fucking a damn monkey?! But they ended up lying, framing and blaming HIV/ AIDS all on Black people, including Black gay men. Lol whether it came from Patient Zero or a Lab, that disease damn sure didn't come from us.

Whites continue to hide their racism, evil, and depravity behind melanin, Black faces, and Black people. Not surprising. White gay / bi males are just as if not more sexually depraved as their white straight male counterparts and they have unhealthy sex subcultures in their community. They have very high rates of not just HIV/AIDS, but also syphilis, incurable gonorrhea, giardia (severe parasitic infection from eating ass), herpes, etc. It's not just Atlanta. Look at places like San Francisco and NYC.

Now thanks to the ongoing economic deprivation and biological warfare unleashed by these oppressors, many people in Africa now suffer from HIV/AIDS. 50% of Black gay men are likely to catch HIV in their lifetime. And then you have closet cases and downlow dudes pretending to be straight putting us Black women at risk for catching HIV if we do not vet properly and if we don't see the red flags. But it is considered "homophobic" or "internalized homophobia" to discuss and reveal the nitty gritty details and problems of it all.

Measles, smallpox, monkeypox, chicken pox, herpes, bubonic plague, HIV, etc...all of these disgusting diseases came from Europe, the European, and their laboratories. ALL OF IT. COVID-19 didn't come from Black people either. **looks at Asians and Europeans in both labcoats and wet markets.**

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jackpot!!! I hate that I totally forgot solar. Even tho I don't reallyy like Mr. Musk his power units are the cream of the crop until GE starts making their version. Thank you ProMoatBlack.
    No problem bro! Its for the fam.
    I have renogy solar panels. Bought em off of Amazon. I got 4 panels and the charge controller for a grand. Lasr week I checked the pricing again and the set I got was now 607 before taxes and shipping!! Made it a year off of 4. I can imagine how much power a whole array will put out.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The World Economic Forum (WEF) "people" and telling people to live their lives as long as they can control how you live, where you live, and when you die.
    I am convinced these people want to bring back slavery but they are trying to do it in a passive manner and get people to actually want it. I feel like there are legit people who would sign on for it right now without even considering the consequences.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am convinced these people want to bring back slavery but they are trying to do it in a passive manner and get people to actually want it. I feel like there are legit people who would sign on for it right now without even considering the consequences.
    It will be like a much more degraded white supremacist reward system.
    Help catch a runaway slave for a chance to get free Louis Vuitton.
    Pick over 100,000 pounds of cotton and earn a free iPhone upgrade.
    Be a good, helpful, fantastic slave so you can be enter the lottery for a chance to be Elon Musk's housemaid (no pay of course) and live in a Fancy Foot Locker with 5 other good slaves. Free daily crab legs, Lobster, steak, and unlimited cheddar butter biscuits. You get to also touch and feel, and even sniff Musk's slimy, dirty underwear. This is as good as it gets.
    Increase your social credit score by always being nice to massa and Miss Ann and (re)building a better society for mankind. You too can live in a private, collapsing shoe box with 15 other slaves.
    The bad or unworthy slaves will be forced to literally sleep on top of each other. The troublesome and rebellious slaves, well, we already know what happens to them.
    All slaves will be branded, have extremely monitored smartphones, have smart chips put inside them, get to choose their own pronouns and how they identify, and can wear and do whatever they want within the "rulebook" (as long as mass approves and you don't piss him off).

Or, they can activate Martial Law and force everyone to stay inside to "keep us safe." They will deliver rationed, bland food out to each household. They will adopt and use the social credit system that China has and they will also censor the Internet.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No problem bro! Its for the fam.
    I have renogy solar panels. Bought em off of Amazon. I got 4 panels and the charge controller for a grand. Lasr week I checked the pricing again and the set I got was now 607 before taxes and shipping!! Made it a year off of 4. I can imagine how much power a whole array will put out.
    That is great! How many panels comes in a full array? Did you do the install yourself?

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is great! How many panels comes in a full array? Did you do the install yourself?
    I have seen various array sizes from 4 to 8 panels to 12 panels. My wife and I installed 4 on our RV i get 125 amps from each one. We get 300 days ox sun out here so they work amazingly. They even worked in the dead of winter. A great investment indeed. I highly recommend them for all B1 households!!

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Busted!!!

Dr. Campbell reports NIH and Wuhan lab worked on Monkey Pox using data from the NIH's website. I'd download this video. It may be gone soon.

People are tired of this bullshit and I'm here for it😂😂😂. Anyone stopping this NWO agenda is the business imo.

View: https://youtu.be/4E6cD-VWhQY

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    SARS, Bird flu, Mad cow disease, COVID now monkeypox. There is a pattern forming. They will keep this bs going until they make to Georgia guide stones become true. Truly demonic people we are dealing with.
    It's been crazy because I don't seem to have any clue why all of a sudden all these shit start flying around. There's definitely something they are not telling us but I'm sure that sooner or later it would all become public knowledge.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Busted!!!

Dr. Campbell reports NIH and Wuhan lab worked on Monkey Pox using data from the NIH's website. I'd download this video. It may be gone soon.

People are tired of this bullshit and I'm here for it😂😂😂. Anyone stopping this NWO agenda is the business imo.

View: https://youtu.be/4E6cD-VWhQY
    This guy is usually on the money & communicates high science in a manner fit for lay persons

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This guy is usually on the money & communicates high science in a manner fit for lay persons
    I agree. Watched him the entire pandemic. He even believed in and took the jab and has regretted it and openly admitted since he's regretted trusting the science. One of the best teachers on the web on these weapons of mass depopulation.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    The monkey pox trend is now showing up more in countries set aside to make it look like it deadlier than the coronavirus that has been exposed to be all scam. These governments have left the business of terrorism to adapt to the business of laboratory terror and I am sick and tired of all these BS.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    SARS, Bird flu, Mad cow disease, COVID now monkeypox. There is a pattern forming. They will keep this bs going until they make to Georgia guide stones become true. Truly demonic people we are dealing with.
    Truly, our government knows exactly what they are doing and we are yet to have a grasp on it. What they are trying to achieve is evil but they are all going to die before they get us. They are devil's incernate.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    This is all a circus and they want us to be part of the show. The men and women behind the curtain are pulling the strings and making us dance around their BS agendas, lying about everything.
    At one point, I believe that there's a huge money benefit to all this that they have been involved with in the background because all of these BS wouldn't just start happening in phases all of a sudden. This is definitely not the end of it because I'm very sure that they have lined up another one waiting for the right time to push it out.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    At one point, I believe that there's a huge money benefit to all this that they have been involved with in the background because all of these BS wouldn't just start happening in phases all of a sudden. This is definitely not the end of it because I'm very sure that they have lined up another one waiting for the right time to push it out.
    Someone I was talking to on another forum was saying that she bets they sound off some sort of "alien" thing be it they found life on another planet or they found aliens here on earth, to try and unite people before they flip the script on everyone.