Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He is a huge liar and unfortunately it won’t be acknowledged until he and everyone else apart of the scam is dead and gone.
    I’ll never forget him saying that PPE was useless, then say PPE is mandatory to stop COVID, and then when called out he said he lied to ensure there was enough PPE for frontline workers.

Talk about losing your credibility. How can you trust anything he says after that?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ll never forget him saying that PPE was useless, then say PPE is mandatory to stop COVID, and then when called out he said he lied to ensure there was enough PPE for frontline workers.

Talk about losing your credibility. How can you trust anything he says after that?
    Took the words right out of my mouth. He’s a scoundrel.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

He even lied more after that. The average American still sees him as a hero for some weird demented reason.