Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

I told my wife I no longer wanted to go to Punta Cana or any other part of the DR a few years ago after our last trip there and this is why. When will we get it together Diaspora and take back what's ours?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How ironic that much of the Dominican Republic is Black and has Black blood, yet this is how they treat and feel about their fellow Black Caribbean neighbors. Dominicans are such despicably self-loathing people who swear that they are just Spaniards with re-vitiligo and that their dark brown tan is nothing but a birth defect. Dominicans and other non-FBAs with Black or heavy Black ancestry suffer from Negro snowflake syndrome (example: I'm not like those other lazy neegahs and mayates). Like the rest of the anti-Black racist Latinos, they only claim Black or their lone Black ancestor when it's conveniently time to eat and leech off us Foundational Black Americans.

Sidenote: Don't forget that that NYC Bodega owner Jose Alba, who stabbed a Black customer to death in a heated argument, is Dominican as well.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How ironic that much of the Dominican Republic is Black and has Black blood, yet this is how they treat and feel about their fellow Black Caribbean neighbors. Dominicans are such despicably self-loathing people who swear that they are just Spaniards with re-vitiligo and that their dark tan is nothing but a birth defect. Like the rest of the anti-Black racist Latinos, they only claim Black or their lone Black ancestor when it's conveniently time to eat and leech off us Foundational Black Americans.

Sidenote: Don't forget that that NYC Bodega owner Jose Alba, who stabbed a Black customer to death in a heated argument, is Dominican as well.
    Like I understand why they are that way but now we got the internet. No reason to remain ignorant or clinging to the "I no Black papi" to stop Trujillo from killing you. Trujillo is dead.