The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

THOUGHTS??? KIA/LOD

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Do you feel bad for a police officer who get's killed in the line of duty or killed in action?

As for me I do not! I feel the same about a cop as I do any other dangerous animal! I don't see a rattlesnake run over on my street and feel sad or bad about it. I just think at least it isn't a danger to me now! I actually feel good. I feel no different about cops!

They feel that way about us as black people! Why shouldn't I feel that way about them?

Not saying to do anything to them but if they get smoked then oh freakin well! One less!

Lamont

Sixer
zBucks
Do you feel bad for a police officer who get's killed in the line of duty or killed in action?

As for me I do not! I feel the same about a cop as I do any other dangerous animal! I don't see a rattlesnake run over on my street and feel sad or bad about it. I just think at least it isn't a danger to me now! I actually feel good. I feel no different about cops!

They feel that way about us as black people! Why shouldn't I feel that way about them?

Not saying to do anything to them but if they get smoked then oh freakin well! One less!
Absolutely unequivocally no. When you live by the sword, it is the sword on which you shall perish. If you are apart of the state sanctioned gang that is the police department, you inherit all beefs. When the chickens come home to roost, they roost.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see Kkkops as klansmen, it's that simple. One getting killed in action has zero effect on me. I've disliked Kkkops most of my life and nothing will change my feelings about them. I don't call them, won't call them and don't have a use for them.
    Justice can be obtained in many ways, you just have to be prepared to get it how you need to.
    Kkkops don't prevent crime, they come after a crime is committed.
    #FTP

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see Kkkops as klansmen, it's that simple. One getting killed in action has zero effect on me. I've disliked Kkkops most of my life and nothing will change my feelings about them. I don't call them, won't call them and don't have a use for them.
    Justice can be obtained in many ways, you just have to be prepared to get it how you need to.
    Kkkops don't prevent crime, they come after a crime is committed.
    #FTP
    Yeps, I made it very clear to my wife that under no circumstances are the cops ever to be called. If I'm having a heart attack and a police just happens to be driving by and she flags them down for help, should I survive the ordeal we'd get divorced!

I feel that strongly about my disdain for the klukuxkops!

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeps, I made it very clear to my wife that under no circumstances are the cops ever to be called. If I'm having a heart attack and a police just happens to be driving by and she flags them down for help, should I survive the ordeal we'd get divorced!

I feel that strongly about my disdain for the klukuxkops!
    My brotha tell us what happened to you on the force. Something must have happened for you to feel that strongly.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My brotha tell us what happened to you on the force. Something must have happened for you to feel that strongly.
    The amount of police that are racist is astounding. I had one cop that I worked with say this: "If I saw a car full of black guys driving around I would find that very suspicious." I tried to explain to him that I drive around with my friends quite often and we aren't doing anything illegal. We may just be on the way to the store, going to the gym or just whatever other normal activity.

Mind you I was a police officer myself at the time he said this. Instead of being like "Oh okay, I didn't think of that.", he doubled down.

He says, "Well if you know driving around with that many of your friends looks suspicious why would you do it?"

I just walked away at that point. There is no getting through to a racist. He failed to see that him seeing normal activity as suspicious only because of a person's skin color was the problem.

Most cops are like that. Even the ones that aren't don't speak up against this behavior. Those that do are ostracized and treated as an outcast. It's not a few bad apples. It is a corrupt system that tolerated racist cops and pushes those that aren't racist to be racist of at the minimum tolerate the behavior and not speak against it.

That is why when they die I'm not sad about it. I'm happy.

Tony2715

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The amount of police that are racist is astounding. I had one cop that I worked with say this: "If I saw a car full of black guys driving around I would find that very suspicious." I tried to explain to him that I drive around with my friends quite often and we aren't doing anything illegal. We may just be on the way to the store, going to the gym or just whatever other normal activity.

Mind you I was a police officer myself at the time he said this. Instead of being like "Oh okay, I didn't think of that.", he doubled down.

He says, "Well if you know driving around with that many of your friends looks suspicious why would you do it?"

I just walked away at that point. There is no getting through to a racist. He failed to see that him seeing normal activity as suspicious only because of a person's skin color was the problem.

Most cops are like that. Even the ones that aren't don't speak up against this behavior. Those that do are ostracized and treated as an outcast. It's not a few bad apples. It is a corrupt system that tolerated racist cops and pushes those that aren't racist to be racist of at the minimum tolerate the behavior and not speak against it.

That is why when they die I'm not sad about it. I'm happy.
    That’s messed up coming from people who are supposed to have your back while you’re on duty.