Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Trans cheerleader out there choking women!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

These people are BOLD.

This is not the first time I have seen a trans woman act nothing like a woman and use their identity to actually hurt women. I don't know if this was talked about on here or not yet but I just can't believe this shit man. I am so sick of these people acting like they are above everyone else just cause they are part of the movement. When I told my dad about this, he said if I was that 17-year-old, he would have knocked that penis having woman's lights out.

This is what we have to deal with now ladies.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Trans women HATE women for a few reasons. First, they know they can't be accepted as 'real' women and so have an unhealthy envy and jealousy of all biologically born women. Second, they blame biologically born women for their not being able to get straight men. Psychologically they view biological women as competition. Third, they know deep down biologically born women as a collective will never, ever view them as women.

So, they take any opportunity to physically hurt women but be socially acceptable such as women's wrestling team where they have hurt them badly and other sports where they are allowed to compete with biologically born women.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trans women HATE women for a few reasons. First, they know they can't be accepted as 'real' women and so have an unhealthy envy and jealousy of all biologically born women. Second, they blame biologically born women for their not being able to get straight men. Psychologically they view biological women as competition. Third, they know deep down biologically born women as a collective will never, ever view them as women.

So, they take any opportunity to physically hurt women but be socially acceptable such as women's wrestling team where they have hurt them badly and other sports where they are allowed to compete with biologically born women.
    You have pointed out the scariest part of it all. Their goal is not to be women, it's to replace women. There is no respect for boundaries, no respect for women's spaces, it's an all out onslaught against women. They want women out the way so that they can rightfully set into that space. It's sick, twisted, and demented.

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

That is so true! There was a trans woman that tried to join our choir and was very antagonistic towards us from the start. My choir director had to kick him/her out because of his/her hostility. This person had some serious mental issues. The story is that his mother wanted a girl when his was born, so she pretty much turn him into a girl. Because of his upbringing, he was seriously screwed up. He has since passed away. His life could have turned out very differently had his mother just accepted him as he was.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Even if he's hit first, its socially wrong for a man to hit a woman. I'm not going to debate if its right or wrong (I'm siding with wrong) but that said, trans-women will argue if they are ever in a social situation and arguing with a woman and hit her, its okay because they are 'women'. That's going to be their excuse. A biologicaly born black woman for example, gets into a argument with another biologicaly born black woman and one slaps the other, its just seen as what has been for thousands of years: 2 women fighting. It's not right but its not a big deal. It's been going on in every part of the world for thousands of years.

Trans women though, hitting or punching a woman is going to hurt her physically the same way a heteroman will. They have similar power. A straight man is going to hold back to some extent. It's wrong but he's not going to punch or slap a woman with the same force he would if a guy was being reckless. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he won't or can't injure her. He can and they have, but a trans woman will hit a woman with the same force a straight male abusing his wife or girlfriend will: full force.

And I guarantee you they will argue its the same as 2 biologically women fighting.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    ...one last thing. Brothers have always pulled up and beat the ass of a man who hit their, take your pick, sister, homegirl, girlfriend, whomever. Now, lets say a transwoman hit his sister and he pulls up beats the trans woman's ass. I guarantee you the rainbow community AS WELL AS LIBERAL WHITES will say its transphobic abuse and if its viral will try and put charges on the brotha.