Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
If they're not giving us Money Trees specifically for us, then what's the point?

They are playing us in our faces. The hostility behind these offensive proposals and opposition is incredible. Any general initiatives for climate change, environmental causes, health care, education, etc that serve the general public are not reparations. If it's not cash and anything tangible specific to Black Americans (DOACS / FBA / ADOS / Freedmen), then it is not reparations.

By the way, I saw someone say that them planting more trees also means more trees for hateful anti-Black racists to lynch / hang us on. I don't oppose planting of trees, but don't call it reparations and use them to lynch Black people.

So for them:
Planting More Trees =
1. Lie and claim it as "Reparations",
2. Helping the Environment for everyone and disguise it as " Reparations for Black people",
3. More Trees for Lynching Black people on (secret underhanded agenda).

Three Birds, One Stone.

D

Deleted member 1946

If they're not giving us Money Trees specifically for us, then what's the point?

They are playing us in our faces. The hostility behind these offensive proposals and opposition is incredible. Any general initiatives for climate change, environmental causes, health care, education, etc that serve the general public are not reparations. If it's not cash and anything tangible specific to Black Americans (DOACS / FBA / ADOS / Freedmen), then it is not reparations.

By the way, I saw someone say that them planting more trees also means more trees for hateful anti-Black racists to lynch / hang us on. I don't oppose planting of trees, but don't call it reparations and use them to lynch Black people.

So for them:
Planting More Trees =
1. Lie and claim it as "Reparations",
2. Helping the Environment for everyone and disguise it as " Reparations for Black people",
3. More Trees for Lynching Black people on (secret underhanded agenda).

Three Birds, One Stone.
They are gonna keep doing this until we make them give us what we deserve.