Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

I heard about this and not many people were talking about it. I did a bit of digging and the shooter shot and killed his surgeon and his reason was supposedly over having pain after the surgery. I could not believe it. Who the heck just says "whelp, time to end a life!" over a bit of pain? Most surgeries have pain after them ffs.

Dr. Preston Phillips was considered the heart of the hospital and was a kind man. We need to speak out again stuff like this. The fact that the shooter was a black man who targeted a black doctor turns my stomach. We should be sticking together and supporting each other. This gifted and kindhearted man lost his life. We don't have very many black doctors. Most of them are white or some sort of Asian. This whole thing is just upsetting to me.

I know the government just uses these cases and excuse too, they want this stuff to happen so they can take away our gun rights. We can't let it happen over a few nutjobs who decide to fly off the rails.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When they want to get the focus off white mass shooters, you will see a bunch of stories about black people and gun violence.
    and vice versa, when the Buffalo shooting happened, it only took days to take the focus off them with the white Hispanic shooting at the school. all of this is a game to the white supremacist

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This kind of crap should not happen. I am honestly sick of it all but I don't blame guns. Clearly, if we had a gun problem these shootings would be happening daily in many states. Think of how many schools and hospitals there are and how rare this actually is. When you see the bigger picture, you see this is a mental issue.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This kind of crap should not happen. I am honestly sick of it all but I don't blame guns. Clearly, if we had a gun problem these shootings would be happening daily in many states. Think of how many schools and hospitals there are and how rare this actually is. When you see the bigger picture, you see this is a mental issue.
    Also, look at the people who are continuously doing these insane things!
    Yeah, there's Black on Black crimes, but who's doing mass murders?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, look at the people who are continuously doing these insane things!
    Yeah, there's Black on Black crimes, but who's doing mass murders?
    Black on black shootings tend to be issues in places like Chicago where the government does jack shit to stop gang-related violence. There was a shooting over last weekend, there and 40+ were shot and I think 10 were killed. Another one in Philly just a day or two ago. These are all related to gangs and I think people just being careless with guns and hitting people in the way of their targets. It is some bs and shouldn't happen but this is what happens when democrats destroy cities and let unchecked gang violence fester. I bet they make money off it if anything.

Actual mass shootings though? It is always whites and Hispanics who decide to just grab a gun and go to a crowded area to mow people down.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA