Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is a study floating around and well... I will just drop it below and let ya'll read it for yourselves:

To sum it up...

Twitch has been harboring PEDOPHILES for several years now not only enabling them but possibly giving them a protective space to go after children.

You can't make this shit up anymore! These sick fuqz are everywhere!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is a study floating around and well... I will just drop it below and let ya'll read it for yourselves:

To sum it up...

Twitch has been harboring PEDOPHILES for several years now not only enabling them but possibly giving them a protective space to go after children.

You can't make this shit up anymore! These sick fuqz are everywhere!
    Whenever you have a place filled with and ruled by white males (both young adults and older), it is almost guaranteed to be flooded with pedophiles. Shows you how truly depraved they are as a group.

zBucks
    Not all that new as it's kinda been happening on YouTube and other platforms for years. I wouldn't doubt tiktok and other platforms are dealing with much of the same. It's the power these creators have on these platforms. Fans clamor for any interaction with the creators, and that makes for disaster sometimes.

It's because these creators have power that they use to manipulate their younger fans grooming like situations. It happens far too much. YouTube was a big one, and is still probably big with this. Twitch though I can see being just as bad.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think a summer or two ago, there was story after story of people coming forward saying they were abused by popular streamers from different platforms, some Twitch staff abusing their "power", and some higher ups in gaming companies abusing their "power" as well. There was also the exposure of s*xual abuse and grooming happening in the fighting game community. So, this study doesn't surprise me at all.

I always wondered why the "Recently started" filter disappeared from some categories and now I know why, because of these sickos. They're literally taking away features that the majority of streamers like, as well as making changes that regular streamers don't like and it may all boil down to perverts and racists.

I will say that this statement has some exaggeration though:

"Twitch has been harboring P*DOPHILES for several years now not only enabling them but possibly giving them a protective space to go after children."

Folks get reported and banned for the above. Changes are being made to combat the above as well. If you aren't a streamer or haven't been streaming for long, you most likely wouldn't know about the changes. I do wish parents paid more attention to what their children are doing online, especially with video games.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whenever you have a place filled with and ruled by white males (both young adults and older), it is almost guaranteed to be flooded with pedophiles. Shows you how truly depraved they are as a group.
    Think about how many pedos are white in contrast to any other race. I think the only ones that are on par with white people are Chinese men.