Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was following them and working through the noise. We have learned that not only were the people formerly running Twitter working in favor of their own agenda (many of which are in favor of child sexualization) but the FBI, as many as 80 agents, were working behind closed doors to silence people through the company. They basically ensured that Biden would win the election by suppressing his crack head son's nasty laptop. They covered up any kind of questioning or truth dealing with COVID and the vaccines. Their biggest targets on the platform were those who were gaining followers that were not following their narrative as well as people who were posting satire and comedy. The government legit removed FBI agents from looking into child sex exploitation to ban comedy accounts on Twitter.

Now I know most of us here don't give a crap about Twitter, I feel that. I would be happier if the platform went belly up at this point. I think it is important we realize what was happening with Twitter is almost certainly happening over at Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and plenty of other social platforms. The government has their dirty hands in all the top sites on the internet where people socialize. This is why I value forums and places like this so much. The only way we can protect ourselves and ensure the government isn't twisting or manipulating things is by having our own communities away from these platforms.