Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Two NYPD Officers Get Caught Having Sex In The Locker Room!!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    On initial appearance you would think these two officers were Black. Once you see their names you would understand that they are from the Caribbean. The New York Post loves doing these types of stories were they can mock Black Americans. They're fully aware of the racial i.q. of white people and how they simply look at skin color in all areas of human activity. A lot of people from the Caribbean are bushwackers or they like to have sex outside. It's literally a bad part of their culture. These two people Javon Latibeaudiere & Madelin Ramirez Solano were actually being followed by The Post so someone in the NYPD already knew about this relationship and probably set them up. The lesson is not to have sex at work or with anyone at work if you want to stay with a company for the long term.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm not tripping as much about people having consensual sex at work. Is it right? No. Does it happen? A helluva lot. If its news because they are cops and black/minorities or whatever, then I'm kinda 'meh'.

In the offices of corporate America, I know tons of VPs who smash their executive assistant/secretary. Or coworkers, some of whom got married.

None of y'all tried to or dated a coworker? And if you did, a quickie during lunch before or after work wouldn't ever happen?

I'd be mad hypocritical as well as some on here and millions everywhere if I was finger wagging at 2 people having consensual sex, even on company time.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    On initial appearance you would think these two officers were Black. Once you see their names you would understand that they are from the Caribbean. The New York Post loves doing these types of stories were they can mock Black Americans. They're fully aware of the racial i.q. of white people and how they simply look at skin color in all areas of human activity. A lot of people from the Caribbean are bushwackers or they like to have sex outside. It's literally a bad part of their culture. These two people Javon Latibeaudiere & Madelin Ramirez Solano were actually being followed by The Post so someone in the NYPD already knew about this relationship and probably set them up. The lesson is not to have sex at work or with anyone at work if you want to stay with a company for the long term.
    Outting them them like that though…

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not tripping as much about people having consensual sex at work. Is it right? No. Does it happen? A helluva lot. If its news because they are cops and black/minorities or whatever, then I'm kinda 'meh'.

In the offices of corporate America, I know tons of VPs who smash their executive assistant/secretary. Or coworkers, some of whom got married.

None of y'all tried to or dated a coworker? And if you did, a quickie during lunch before or after work wouldn't ever happen?

I'd be mad hypocritical as well as some on here and millions everywhere if I was finger wagging at 2 people having consensual sex, even on company time.
    Folks do be smashing at work. It's human nature that should be avoided if you can. The problem here is that they always put Black looking people on front street when white folks be having orgies in some of these places. It just drives the narrative that Black people are primal and nymphomaniacs. They had 50 shades of grey out here explaining these things but now it's 50 shades of Black where people don't lock doors or find places other than open locker rooms.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

All I can say is that about 10 years ago I had an office in a smaller office building and people used to see me walk out my office and be like:

Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life

I learned some valuable lessons

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    White people are tripping on it because it's a chance to do the "See how Black people are?" thing. And B1 is upset because the white media is tryna paint it as FBA when they aren't.

The fact that cops have been known do all kinds of sh*t on the job including banging hookers doesn't matter much.

Did I miss anything?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They just trying to have some fun and be risky.

People always talk about how inhuman cops can be but the second they start showing they are human, they get criticized. This kind of thing happens all over the place. This is what happens when you have men and women working together. Eventually a few of them are going to end up banging. lol

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah a little inappropriate to be screwing during work hours, or in your work environment, but I don't see the big fuss in it otherwise. If they're both consenting adults, good on them. But take that shit to your house or something. I don't want to be seeing my coworkers bumping uglies where I work.

I don't think they should be fired or anything crazy like that though. A suspension for getting caught in the act I understand, but I can't see them getting fired.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    It's a non story. Women on Navy ships are smashing left and right. I know a fireman and when women started getting in they changed it to firefighter and he said, when things get slow in them fire houses, one or two of the women at some stations were getting it in. Politicians are always banging aides, etc.

This is nothing new. They are black and cops and that's why its news.