Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This happened yesterday or the day before, I can't keep up but there might be interruptions coming to trade routes because of this. What does that mean? Prices are about to go up again if so and we may be facing shortages. So make sure you keep an eye on what these war mongers are up to. It is not looking good.

The US needs to mind its own business and fix the problems we have here instead of creating more problems for everyone else, including ourselves but there is not chance of that... not with who is in charge right now.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The trade routes negatively effected mostly harm the UK, which is why England was pushing hard for the US to bomb.

The last thing the US needs is another war in the "Middle East", but this administration is so incompetent that I wouldn't put it past them.

D

Deleted member 1946

The trade routes negatively effected mostly harm the UK, which is why England was pushing hard for the US to bomb.

The last thing the US needs is another war in the "Middle East", but this administration is so incompetent that I wouldn't put it past them.
    We have an alzheimer/dementia person as the leader. So you are right, we have an incompetent administration. I wonder who is the leader since we know Kamala doesn't control anything either. She is also incompetent since she shows up to meetings unprepared.

D

Deleted member 1946

This happened yesterday or the day before, I can't keep up but there might be interruptions coming to trade routes because of this. What does that mean? Prices are about to go up again if so and we may be facing shortages. So make sure you keep an eye on what these war mongers are up to. It is not looking good.

The US needs to mind its own business and fix the problems we have here instead of creating more problems for everyone else, including ourselves but there is not chance of that... not with who is in charge right now.
    Yep. As trade routes are hurt, those with a bigger share of the market will take advantage. End result? Higher prices.