The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Ungrateful spoiled brat hates the Tesla she got for sweet 16

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Wow

Terrymist
Terrymist
The second video does give a clearer picture. Based on the videos, the mother is at fault for promising one thing but then delivering something else.
Reactions: Jay
Jay
Jay
Yes Terrymist its less of a spoiled brat and more of a setting an expectation and then changing up. Don’t take her to the Benz dealership and then pull up in a bland ass Tesla.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Before y'all start throwing tomatoes, watch this:

There are valid concerns surrounding electric and Tesla cars.

Tesla cars may look nice, but they are pretty expensive to repair and it takes time to keep it charged and maintained.

BMWs also look like great, but they too are quite expensive to repair.

I hope she returned the Tesla and got all her money back.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
All EVs some with the added bonus of needing to buy a new battery in 5 to 10 years. I think the average lifespan is like 7 years if you use your car a lot. I have seen people buy them used and end up needing to replace the battery in 4 years. Those ain't cheap.

Either way, spoiled children are spoiled children. If you are raising your kid to be materialistic like this, you are doing your kids dirty.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
All EVs some with the added bonus of needing to buy a new battery in 5 to 10 years. I think the average lifespan is like 7 years if you use your car a lot. I have seen people buy them used and end up needing to replace the battery in 4 years. Those ain't cheap.

Either way, spoiled children are spoiled children. If you are raising your kid to be materialistic like this, you are doing your kids dirty.
They'll also have no character, responsibility or morals, just gimme, gimme, gimme.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
They'll also have no character, responsibility or morals, just gimme, gimme, gimme.
I see it all over social media. All these videos going viral of selfish narcissistic kids and teens. You have to assume they are just representing their parents too.