The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

UPDATE: FDMG Leadership Academy

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Years ago, I thought was repeating himself for emphasis. But I think there is something mentally wrong with him.
    SAME HERE!!!!!! I'm like when you say it twice I can see that as emphasis....when you say it 5 times I think you're having a nervous breakdown.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. Do you think he is a sellout, an opportunist, both or neither?
    I think he was genuine but got turned out by the money and the fame. Think about it, if you've always lived an average lifestyle, had a 5 figure income, and then you rocket to millions of views online, women going crazy over you, people sending you money, and people asking you to speak on their shows it will have a psychological impact on you. A lot of people went from average, got on YouTube, and bam the game changed for them.

So I think this is Umar's first real taste of success and we see him dealing with it in real-time. We're seeing him make the mistakes that people make when they first start touching some paper and getting notoriety.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think he was genuine but got turned out by the money and the fame. Think about it, if you've always lived an average lifestyle, had a 5 figure income, and then you rocket to millions of views online, women going crazy over you, people sending you money, and people asking you to speak on their shows it will have a psychological impact on you. A lot of people went from average, got on YouTube, and bam the game changed for them.

So I think this is Umar's first real taste of success and we see him dealing with it in real-time. We're seeing him make the mistakes that people make when they first start touching some paper and getting notoriety.
    Big Big Facts!!! Always have to stay grounded. Easier said than done for some of our people.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Big Big Facts!!! Always have to stay grounded. Easier said than done for some of our people.
    It's hard for everyone. If you have yes men around you it's a wrap. You need to have people around you who knew you from day one to keep you grounded. Not only do you need them around but you must listen to them.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's hard for everyone. If you have yes men around you it's a wrap. You need to have people around you who knew you from day one to keep you grounded. Not only do you need them around but you must listen to them.
    Preach. My wife is definitely that for me!!

E

educatedman23

Logical response. I like a lot of what Umar has to say, but it appears as if he pontificates. He gives a lot of speeches, but it does not look like he is getting much done. I think he has gotten the big head, and I see that he has had numerous meltdowns. Unprofessional behavior.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    After the first 5 years of watching this Buffon, I came to the conclusion that he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. All the money he's fleeced from his people doesn't add up to what he's produced. People need to wake up and cut ties with this snake oil salesman.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Logical response. I like a lot of what Umar has to say, but it appears as if he pontificates. He gives a lot of speeches, but it does not look like he is getting much done. I think he has gotten the big head, and I see that he has had numerous meltdowns. Unprofessional behavior.
    You’re right on the money. He has fallen in love with the idea of Umar Johnson. That’s what’s so saddening because he has so much potential. He would do so well to just admit that FDMG is a failure and that he needs to get back on the road.

E

educatedman23

After the first 5 years of watching this Buffon, I came to the conclusion that he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. All the money he's fleeced from his people doesn't add up to what he's produced. People need to wake up and cut ties with this snake oil salesman.
    Yep. People keep donating and get nothing. It does not take that long to build a school. Too many excuses.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think he has all the sandwiches he needs

E

educatedman23

I agree. So many people say they won't sell out. That is until that big money or attention comes along. Then, a person's morals and values slowly or completely go away as if they never had them in the first place. Many people are tired of struggling and will do whatever it takes to get what they want.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree. So many people say they won't sell out. That is until that big money or attention comes along. Then, a person's morals and values slowly or completely go away as if they never had them in the first place. Many people are tired of struggling and will do whatever it takes to get what they want.
    That's why we have to learn Powernomics so you csn provide for yourself and your family. That way you already have your livelihood more secure. Less likely to sell out when you don't have a number.

E

educatedman23

Nonstop excuses. Only a matter time before he loses the buildings.
    He is supposedly so smart and has raised a lot of money, but there is nothing to show of it. I bet the White system already has a case against him, but they are waiting until he actually does try to do something for us THEN they are gonna spring it on him.

Or they are allowing him to keep the money that is raised under false pretenses since he is doing a great job in distracting our people with lies and wild theories mixed in his speeches along with his other shenanigans.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    He is supposedly so smart and has raised a lot of money, but there is nothing to show of it. I bet the White system already has a case against him, but they are waiting until he actually does try to do something for us THEN they are gonna spring it on him.

Or they are allowing him to keep the money that is raised under false pretenses since he is doing a great job in distracting our people with lies and wild theories mixed in his speeches along with his other shenanigans.
    They‘re waiting for the unpaid taxes to accumulate and then they will snatch the buildings and turn it into a dollar tree.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/0C911nKjUn8

If you need to keep updated on Umar, Lenon Honor has made a small killing covering him. If you get over him reading the super chats and laughing for 10 minutes for every 5 seconds of Umar footage it can be pretty entertaining.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/qPX0gyOuCNc

It’s spring time which means Umar needs some women to decorate his office. Any women want to sign up? You may wanna bring some drop ceiling tiles with you too. He needs about 150 of them.
    jamesearljonesis people still giving that joker money? Our folks will support anything and anyone. The dude must be a fed because I can't understand why he hasn't been charged with embezzlement or fraud yet.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/qPX0gyOuCNc

It’s spring time which means Umar needs some women to decorate his office. Any women want to sign up? You may wanna bring some drop ceiling tiles with you too. He needs about 150 of them.
    leak ceiling GIF

E

educatedman23

View: https://youtu.be/0C911nKjUn8

If you need to keep updated on Umar, Lenon Honor has made a small killing covering him. If you get over him reading the super chats and laughing for 10 minutes for every 5 seconds of Umar footage it can be pretty entertaining.
    I used to be subscribed to Lenon Honor. I don't want to watch a man pretending to care. It is obvious he doesn't care about Umar. I fully agree he has made a small killing. Lenon's wife lets him spend so much time talking about Umar since those donations folks give to Lenon helps to pay for their bills and big wants.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to be subscribed to Lenon Honor. I don't want to watch a man pretending to care. It is obvious he doesn't care about Umar. I fully agree he has made a small killing. Lenon's wife lets him spend so much time talking about Umar since those donations folks give to Lenon helps to pay for their bills and big wants.
    It’s almost like the viewers are his friends. He really enjoys going over the super chats for hours on end. It makes for a horrible program.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched maybe 2 videos from him, I can't watch a grown man pocket watch another for months on end. At some point it starts looking like an obsession, unhealthy one.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/CN-YAXhJmvk

The FDMG Festival is supposedly sabotaged because some other company just so happened to throw a block party on the same day in front of his school.

snoopdisappointment

What a waste. He is always on some bullshit.
    Brilliant Man, should only be allowed to speak, teach & counsel. In terms of running any type of business, unless there has been some change that I am totally aware of, he is TOXIC.

E

educatedman23

It’s almost like the viewers are his friends. He really enjoys going over the super chats for hours on end. It makes for a horrible program.

I watched maybe 2 videos from him, I can't watch a grown man pocket watch another for months on end. At some point it starts looking like an obsession, unhealthy one.
    I fully agree that it looks like an obsession. He is making money off of talking about Umar which is why he always talks about getting his viewers to send money while he is doing live broadcasts.

E

educatedman23

That’s also after making a documentary about him too. Totally obsessed.
    This obsession is not good. I do not like seeing a man being that watchful of another man while pretending to care. If he was not getting money from his platform, I would be more willing to listen to Lenon Honor.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This obsession is not good. I do not like seeing a man being that watchful of another man while pretending to care. If he was not getting money from his platform, I would be more willing to listen to Lenon Honor.
    But he is making money off it. He probably don’t even need 40 hours a week because he making 1 - 4000 everytime he goes live.