Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It’s to replace the current labor supply with destitute people willing to work for slave wages. They’re not going to stop bringing them in no matter what party is in office because it’s what the power brokers want.
    I agree with you 100%... but we both also know that the Dems are trying to replace the black vote (which is something they've been trying for a while now)... here recently, they're doubling down on trying to supplant the black vote since more black people are getting on code and asking for reparations and tangible benefits...

E

educatedman23

It’s to replace the current labor supply with destitute people willing to work for slave wages. They’re not going to stop bringing them in no matter what party is in office because it’s what the power brokers want.
    Absolutely. When they don't want something, they try very hard to put a stop to it. If nothing is done to stop it, then they clearly want it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely. When they don't want something, they try very hard to put a stop to it. If nothing is done to stop it, then they clearly want it.
    Absolutely. When they want something it happens instantaneously. That’s what they do in the government, at work, etc.

E

educatedman23

I agree with you 100%... but we both also know that the Dems are trying to replace the black vote (which is something they've been trying for a while now)... here recently, they're doubling down on trying to supplant the black vote since more black people are getting on code and asking for reparations and tangible benefits...
    They are going to replace us definitely

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The banks want and need this.

Look around you. I can bet you will see "help wanted" signs all over. I bet you noticed a decline in customer service and things moving more slow. People just don't want to work. They make it so you make more money being on unemployment because of this damn inflation. My brother's friend was making $15 an hour. He got hurt and has been on unemployment. He is making $16 an hour, to NOT work.

What is happening here is they are going to replace everyone who doesn't want to work and then cut off their benefits. So any low-skilled workers will be sh*t out of luck when it comes to finding a job and be trapped in a constant state of reliance on the government. Little do these illegals know, they are going to end up slaves. All part of the great reset!